Found Deceased AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting! I missed this until right now...

Does well-known medium know who murdered Scottsdale woman?
December 2016

http://www.azfamily.com/story/34022230/does-well-known-medium-know-who-murdered-scottsdale-woman

:thud:

Not that I give mediums much credit but maybe a PI could take these clues, coupled with the over 400 pieces of evidence, and find Allison's killer. After two years, it would be worth a try.

Statistically, people are murdered by people they know. How would AF meet someone who has been in and out of jail, if his reading is accurate? Is JVP basing the assertion that she knew her killer on the fact that there was no forced entry?

[...] medium James Van Praagh came through the Valley last month...
"He was watching her"
"It's someone who lives not that far away from her either. Dark hair. He had a gun," Van Praagh said. "Yep, he was watching her for a couple days."
He believes the killer is man Allison knew.
"It's definitely somebody who's been in and out of jail," Van Praagh continued. "It's definitely - I don't want to say gang activity - but two or three blocks around there's something going on."

Not that I give mediums much credit but maybe a PI could take these clues, coupled with the over 400 pieces of evidence, and find Allison's killer. After two years, it would be worth a try.

Statistically, people are murdered by people they know. How would AF meet someone who has been in and out of jail, if his reading is accurate? Is JVP basing the assertion that she knew her killer on the fact that there was no forced entry?

I don't think AF would know if someone was in and out of jail if it was someone living in the neighborhood. She probably recognized him and being a friendly neighbor, opened the door. MOO

Well, James Van Der Praagh is a blast from the past. Haven't heard of him in over a decade.

Would love to believe in his 'profession', but i'm far too cynical. :(

I don't think AF would know if someone was in and out of jail if it was someone living in the neighborhood. She probably recognized him and being a friendly neighbor, opened the door. MOO

Yes, opening her door like you said, most likely..... to a lesser degree someone using a ruse of some kind; or, more of a long shot since her BF has recently left her house, she thought it was him returning and opened door without thinking....

Yes, opening her door like you said, most likely..... to a lesser degree someone using a ruse of some kind; or, more of a long shot since her BF has recently left her house, she thought it was him returning and opened door without thinking....

Or it could be something as simple as she forgot to lock the back door.

I know that the boyfriend has been cleared but the murder occurred so close to the time that he left her home; that it is just uncanny to me.

I know that the boyfriend has been cleared but the murder occurred so close to the time that he left her home; that it is just uncanny to me.

I don't think it was that uncanny. Whomever did this was probably watching her and saw the boyfriend leave. Then he started his crime.

Or it could be something as simple as she forgot to lock the back door.
Of course, it's possible. But, what a terrible coincidence if the one time Allison forgot to lock the back door, she happened to receive an unwelcome visitor.

I'm not sure how the locks on the doors work. On both my back and front doors, I have two locks. The top one is a deadbolt. There is a button on the door handle that releases the lower lock. There have been times when I had company my guests have released the lower lock and I didn't realize until the next day when I tried locking the door from the outside. If not for the deadbolt lock, anyone could have walked into my house (supposing the screen door was unlocked or tampered with).

If the locks on Allison's doors are similar to mine, someone working in her home earlier that day or earlier in the week could have released the lock on either the front door or back door. Maybe she didn't lock the deadbolt until later, especially if it was the front door lock that was released and Allison was in another room when her BF left. I'm sure, though, that the BF would have made sure the door was locked when he left. And, I don't think LE has said anything about someone being caught on security cameras entering the front door after BF left. Maybe Allison routinely didn't lock her deadbolts until she went to bed at night. So, someone who was watching the house closely would know when BF left and would know what time she turned out the lights at night. JMO

Of course, it's possible. But, what a terrible coincidence if the one time Allison forgot to lock the back door, she happened to receive an unwelcome visitor.

I'm not sure how the locks on the doors work. On both my back and front doors, I have two locks. The top one is a deadbolt. There is a button on the door handle that releases the lower lock. There have been times when I had company my guests have released the lower lock and I didn't realize until the next day when I tried locking the door from the outside. If not for the deadbolt lock, anyone could have walked into my house (supposing the screen door was unlocked or tampered with).

If the locks on Allison's doors are similar to mine, someone working in her home earlier that day or earlier in the week could have released the lock on either the front door or back door. Maybe she didn't lock the deadbolt until later, especially if it was the front door lock that was released and Allison was in another room when her BF left. I'm sure, though, that the BF would have made sure the door was locked when he left. And, I don't think LE has said anything about someone being caught on security cameras entering the front door after BF left. Maybe Allison routinely didn't lock her deadbolts until she went to bed at night. So, someone who was watching the house closely would know when BF left and would know what time she turned out the lights at night. JMO

The neighbor's camera showed someone leaving at 1 AM but did not show someone coming, that I know of so could it be she has a side door/back door in her garage and left her inside garage door unlocked and he came through there.

Yes, I think he came in through the back somehow while she was in the shower. The killer may have overheard Allison say "I will talk to you tomorrow" to her boyfriend as he left through the door. Knowing she was going to be alone for the night, came in.

I don't think it was that uncanny. Whomever did this was probably watching her and saw the boyfriend leave. Then he started his crime.

Please allow me to extend my apologies; especially to AFs boyfriend. I've had insomnia for a couple of weeks due to the details involved in another case.

I do recall learning of a suspicious person who lives blocks over from AF who may have been tracking her comings and goings.

If they catch the guy it sounds like it would be worth comparing his DNA. Although, I don't believe Allison's case was necessarily a robbery attempt. I believe she was specifically targeted and anything taken was either a souvenir or to make it look like a robbery gone bad. This case is probably going to be similar to Tara Grinstead in that Allison knew or recognized her killer, but it is such a vague connection LE doesn't know about him.

Thinking of Allison today, hoping this will be solved one day.

Allison's case was featured on The Doctors a few weeks ago. Here are the clips from the show.

[video=youtube;cq0hazSlrp8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq0hazSlrp8[/video]

[video=youtube;QXLhh_p5d10]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXLhh_p5d10[/video]

Thank YOU very much RNRMom!

:justice: for Allison!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members