Found Deceased AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Actually, I disagree, I don't think the cost is an issue at all. (just saying...)

I do think they likely have their faith in LE & the DNA obtained at the crime scene.

:moo: :cow:

:justice: for Allison!!

With guilty verdicts coming in for cases I followed for some time (Sierra Lamar, Chelsea Bruck), hoping/wishing there would be some movement forward for Allison.

Actually, I disagree, I don't think the cost is an issue at all. (just saying...)

I do think they likely have their faith in LE & the DNA obtained at the crime scene.

:moo: :cow:

:justice: for Allison!!

Then they'll have to wish and hope this guy commits a crime and has his DNA put out there otherwise it's a lost cause. They might never find out.

I hear ya nancydrew, it can go either way...

Hopefully LE are busy re-examining / mulling over ALL of Ms. Feldman's SM accounts while her family & friends wait for :justice:

Perhaps they are missing a mere "thread"...

Maybe this is the "perfect murder". I don't know if a PI could even solve it at this late date.

Maybe this is the "perfect murder". I don't know if a PI could even solve it at this late date.

The Tara Grinstead case is finally seeing movement (arrest) so I hope that Allison can have that too one day!

Gosh, it has never crossed my mind that AFs murder would become the perfect murder. Many murders, unfortunately, go unsolved. Those first critical 48 hours are not a myth. Only an opinion, yet it seems to me that AFs father speaks frequently, or on occasions, with detectives working on the case.

AFs boyfriend left her home. She hopped into the shower. Soon, she was attacked by an invader with no known break-in entry points. Didn't the Perp take time to clean up some of the interior before leaving? Was there bleach poured in the shower? Maybe I'm more confused than necessary and have the CS [crime scene] activities mixed up.

Perhaps, residing within the circle of neighbors is some person of interest. How common is it to rape and kill but only do it once and never rape and kill again?

Someone saw her boyfriend leave and knew she lived there all alone and that person was shown walking out of the front door at around 1 a.m. no car.To me that points to a neighbor. I think LE should have gone to every neighbor the very next day, to talk or get a DNA swab. Someone might have appeared nervous or heard something. I believe now that his person is long gone. JMO

I would love to know what's LE's theory about what happened.... all so quite... wish a Dateline or ID show could be done... Wonder if family or anyone close to her has pushed for that...

I see we have a few guests up in here...come on in, join us!!

:bump: :bump: :bump:

:justice: for Miss Feldman ALREADY!

We have unsolved murders like Katelyn Markham where LE doesn't know where or how she was murdered or Heidi Childs and David Metzler who were murdered off an isolated dirt road. But Allison was killed inside her own house and there is even evidence as to when someone left the the house that night and LE evidently don't have a suspect or POI 2 years later. I can't believe LE can't get a break in this case two years later.

I agree. I hope he doesn't kill again in the meantime.

We have unsolved murders like Katelyn Markham where LE doesn't know where or how she was murdered or Heidi Childs and David Metzler who were murdered off an isolated dirt road. But Allison was killed inside her own house and there is even evidence as to when someone left the the house that night and LE evidently don't have a suspect or POI 2 years later. I can't believe LE can't get a break in this case two years later.

I agreed too! I thought LE had asked for "volunteer" DNA from neighbors. Come on. This guy walked away, never heard evidence of a car being parked there. Saw the BF leave and went over there, knowing this young woman lived all ALONE in that house. I believe whoever did this is now gone. Obviously his only crime no DNA of his coming up, hopefully his only crime.

LE has the killer's DNA. Unfortunately, it appears that if he commits another crime his chances of being caught seem to be good only if he commits the crime in Scottsdale. The FBI's national database, ViCAP, may not help that much based on this article:
https://psmag.com/news/the-fbi-buil...catch-serial-rapistsand-almost-nobody-uses-it

I noted they quote the Phoenix PD who says they don't use it and isn't Scottsdale a suburb of Phoenix. I wonder if there is DNA in Phoenix or elsewhere of a crime this killer committed somewhere else and it was never entered in ViCAP.

:bump: for Allison!!!

This link/story is floating around other threads, however THIS is the first case that came to mind...FWIW.

:justice:

Snipped...
...The Snapshot analysis service — developed by Virginia-based Parabon — uses DNA to estimate the colour of an individual’s hair, skin and eyes, as well as face shape, and then creates an image that should look similar to the person.

http://vancouversun.com/news/crime/...technology-will-lead-to-arrest-in-2003-murder

:thinking:

So how about THAT?!??!?! HOW about a sketch of the POI based on the DNA recovered at the scene???

:smiliescale:

JUSTICE for Ms. Feldman!!!!!

:jail:

:bump: for Allison!!!

This link/story is floating around other threads, however THIS is the first case that came to mind...FWIW.

:justice:

Snipped...

http://vancouversun.com/news/crime/...technology-will-lead-to-arrest-in-2003-murder

:thinking:

So how about THAT?!??!?! HOW about a sketch of the POI based on the DNA recovered at the scene???

:smiliescale:

JUSTICE for Ms. Feldman!!!!!

:jail:

Tara, This would be GREAT! Of course all the genetic features would show up.The sketch could be publicized and I'm sure he would be recognized. Could you possibly send a link to the SPD?

BUMP for Allison

I agree that the new Snapshot DNA process could really help here!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas
Back