Found Deceased AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #4 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:panic:

:thud:

ETA: 1:36 in the video at the abc link shows the perp touching the window frame....surely they have already lifted his prints.

:please:

(not to mention other :puke: DNA he left behind...)

Another thing. The picture where he was touching himself, the victim was in the bath tub. Allison had just come from a shower or bath when she was killed IMO.

There really hasn't been a statement by SPD that she was coming out of the shower, has there? Or a pic of the perp coming out of the front door around 1:00ish? When this case came up, there was a LOT of misinformation that wasn't backed by MSM or the SPD.

MANY times, we had to go through tons of posts to find out if there were links to the purported info. MANY did NOT.

We had a link to a CSI report from the 1st day (if memory serves, didn't SPD have here place cordoned off for investigators for 72 hours?) on the scene that was inadvertently uploaded to the web by a newsperson, viewed by a few here, and "poofed" within about 30 minutes when SPD found out it had been published. If you weren't around to click the link, which has several statements that could be taken in a myriad of ways, we don't have a heck of a lot of anything.

Here's the deal;

Arizona has VERY territorial LE departments (local PD/Sheriff/DPS) that are really close fisted about giving up THEIR info. I don't even know if Paradise Valley has hooked into the Phoenix main frame yet. Glendale doesn't even forward fines that have been paid off to Phoenix and they will still show up on Maricopa County DPS/ PHX PD as NOT being paid.........my husband was made aware of this 3 months ago when we were stopped by Yavapai CO sheriff. He has a warrant out of PHX for a fine he paid 3 YEARS ago, talk about jumping through hoops trying to get that mess sorted out.
(The local Animal Control Officers can get all your animal infractions from every county in Arizona, go figure.)

So let's just call it like it is..........Scottsdale wants this case.

DID SPD actually check EVERY security camera setup in that neighborhood? A 1/4, even 1/2 a mile from the crime scene?

I'll give you an actual case from Glendale, a suburb of Phoenix........ my husband's niece/god daughter was killed in a car accident late one evening back in August 2016. She supposedly hit a vehicle coming into an intersection where she had a red light and didn't stop. The only people who SAW it was her (dead) and the young man who was "struck". GPD hinted impaired (drugs/alcohol) reckless driving, failure to stop, hit and run, etc., etc. Autopsy ruled out impairment, so GPD stuck with the failure to stop/hit and run scenario because of the "eye witness" (who was NEVER given a sobriety test).

Nobody in her family believed for a second that she would be that careless, she was 32 and had been driving since 16. She did NOT use drugs, and was incredibly responsible with alcohol.

Her BROTHER took it upon himself to find the truth. He canvassed up and down the 2 intersecting streets and FOUND security footage that exonerated his sister. The "eyewitness" had in FACT blown through HIS red light, striking her Toyota 4 Runner sending it through the side a one garage and into another house.
It took over a year for GPD to verify and accept that evidence. (They "claimed" that they canvassed the neighborhood for security footage..............bs)

She was a college grad, spent time in South America with the Peace Corp., an avid and incredible photographer...and I'll put it out there, she was Jewish. Don't know if THAT had anything to do with how LE handled it and/or continues to handle this case.
Her funeral was packed, standing room only, she had touched so many people in her short life.

The prosecutor has YET to decide if, what, or when he is going to charge the young man who killed her. He TOOK her LIFE and LIED straight up to first responders and LE/GPD.

Back to Allison:

The towel wrapped around her head........where? On the top of her head over her hair? Around her face, wrapped entirely around her skull? What kind of towel........bath towel, dish towel, pool towel? I didn't read on that CSI report anything about a shower. Yes, she was naked, found in the hallway. There was a bleach (or did it say "chlorine"?) smell and a powdery white substance around the body..........

I wish someone had taken a screen shot of those documents before they disappeared!!!

SPD couldn't even get the missing articles right. They say they covered the whole house (duh, 72 hours I would think so) but several of the "missing pieces of jewelry" they put a public BOLO on were later found IN THE HOUSE.

Did SPD ever get warrants on her phone? Seriously, Jodi Arias' phone gleaned tons of text messages/pics and that was 8 or 9 years ago? 3 years ago, the "Cloud" stored all of your cell phone stuff.........so what was so important that the killer wanted her phone so bad? Pictures? If her phone was backed up by the "Cloud", they'd be there. Contact info...the Cloud. Documents, lists.....the Cloud. The perp wouldn't be able to access any credit cards or bank info because you have to have your name and password. And what can you do with a phone if you have to put in a pin to re-activate it?

And where's the pic of the perp leaving? There's plenty of sleuthers here that can enhance pics to some degree. Imagine what the FBI could do if they had that pic?

I really think the family should get a PI, but I don't know if it would help if SPD is holding all the cards tight to their chest....who knows, maybe the perp is someone they want to protect? Stranger things have happened.

Bernina, That is really "telling" about your niece's case. Wow. I don't understand the anonymous of everything out there. If SPD had made everything public, there is a chance this case would have been solved.

Why hasn't the father hired a PI? If the guy walked away at 1 am and lives in the neighborhood which I think he does, what about those other neighbor's security cameras?

:bump:

Thinking of Allison this Christmas Eve day....Thinking of her friends, family & anyone missing her each & every day, but especially during holidays!!!

:candle:

JUSTICE for ALLISON!

:justice:

:bump: for Allison :rose:

In Vanessa Marcotte's murder investigation, she held her killer's DNA in her hand and wouldn't give it up even when he burned her hair, hands and feet.

This made me cry. I have read up on what happened to Vanessa Marcotte and she was so brave and fought so hard. It sounds as though Allison fought too. It's every woman's nightmare. How dare these monsters cause horrifying pain and fear and take the lives of good people. Whilst Vanessa, Allison and so many others deserve to be living, justice is nonetheless something and at least it protects other potential victims.

I very much hope that this time next year the evil monster who murdered Allison in her own home, where she should have been safe, will be behind bars and will never, ever hurt anyone again. Thinking of Allison and Vanessa's loved ones. I will never forget these incredible women. x

I sure wish her parents would hire a PI. Otherwise, I really can't see this ever being solved. :(

I can't believe no one has reconised this window peeper, and turned him in. I really think it could possibly break this case.

image.jpg

Police still hasn't found this guy yet?

Snipped from another case (THANKS dotr)...oh the things that make a person wonder.....

Have investigators in Ms. Feldman's case yet sought the services of Parabon NanoLabs (Parabon)?????????????????????
IF NO, why the bleep NOT???

Snipped...
...Using DNA evidence from this investigation, Snapshot produced trait predictions for the associated person of interest (POI). Individual predictions were made for the subject’s ancestry, eye color, hair color, skin color, freckling, and face shape. By combining these attributes of appearance, a Snapshot composite was produced depicting what the POI may have looked like at 25-years old and with an average body-mass index (BMI) of 22. These default values were used because age and BMI cannot be determined from DNA.

It is important to note that Snapshot composites are scientific approximations of appearance based on DNA, and are not likely to be exact replicas of appearance. Environmental factors such as; smoking, drinking, diet, and other non-environmental factors such as; facial hair, hairstyle, scars, etc. cannot be predicted by DNA analysis and may cause further variation between the subject’s predicted and actual appearances.

Read more: http://www.manitoulin.ca/2017/01/23...ongoing-renee-sweeney-homicide-investigation/

JUSTICE for Allison

:parrot:

Snipped from another case (THANKS dotr)...oh the things that make a person wonder.....

Have investigators in Ms. Feldman's case yet sought the services of Parabon NanoLabs (Parabon)?????????????????????

Snipped...
...Using DNA evidence from this investigation, Snapshot produced trait predictions for the associated person of interest (POI). Individual predictions were made for the subject’s ancestry, eye color, hair color, skin color, freckling, and face shape. By combining these attributes of appearance, a Snapshot composite was produced depicting what the POI may have looked like at 25-years old and with an average body-mass index (BMI) of 22. These default values were used because age and BMI cannot be determined from DNA.

It is important to note that Snapshot composites are scientific approximations of appearance based on DNA, and are not likely to be exact replicas of appearance. Environmental factors such as; smoking, drinking, diet, and other non-environmental factors such as; facial hair, hairstyle, scars, etc. cannot be predicted by DNA analysis and may cause further variation between the subject’s predicted and actual appearances.

Read more: http://www.manitoulin.ca/2017/01/23...ongoing-renee-sweeney-homicide-investigation/

JUSTICE for Allison

In spite of the downsides to the Snapshot, IF Allison knew her killer or he was someone who crossed paths with her - a grocery store employee, an employee in a medical organization, etc. - there is a greater chance of catching that person. Besides there is a saying in soccer: "You will always miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

Snipped...

JUSTICE for Allison

This is a magnificent idea! The parabon was used for Vanessa Marcotte's murder in Mass. It produced a sketch of gender, ethnicity and facial structure. A patrolman in a nearby town saw who he thought matched the sketch and pulled the creep over. It was the guy LE had been searching months for.

We already knew a dark red Sports SUV was seen near VMs crime scene so that added to the Officer's ability to recognize and spot the suspect. Amazingly, the guy arrested looked very similar to the sketch the parabon produced.

Every time I see Allison's case at the top of my subscriptions, I pray, while her page loads, that Today is the Day! :rose:

Snipped...

JUSTICE for Allison

They should be doing this. They would get a composite picture of the guy and show it to all her neighbors around her home. It's a no-brainer.

Woman found dead in Old Town Scottsdale, investigation ongoing
February 9, 2018

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-n...ld-town-scottsdale-alley-police-investigating

I just read this in the news and the first thing I thought of was AF. This was in close vicinity to AF house. I know it's a long shot but maybe this will re-boot the search for AF suspect. Always hoping there is a breakthrough in this case. The victim is this recent Scottsdale murder is a 33 year old woman, attractive, long brown hair, out in South Scottsdale on Super Bowl weekend. A whole new list of people to question, video surveillance to review, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlaJCarl
Back