Found Deceased AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:bump:

Snipped from another case (THANKS dotr)...oh the things that make a person wonder.....

Have investigators in Ms. Feldman's case yet sought the services of Parabon NanoLabs (Parabon)?????????????????????
IF NO, why the bleep NOT???

Snipped...
...Using DNA evidence from this investigation, Snapshot produced trait predictions for the associated person of interest (POI). Individual predictions were made for the subject’s ancestry, eye color, hair color, skin color, freckling, and face shape. By combining these attributes of appearance, a Snapshot composite was produced depicting what the POI may have looked like at 25-years old and with an average body-mass index (BMI) of 22. These default values were used because age and BMI cannot be determined from DNA.

It is important to note that Snapshot composites are scientific approximations of appearance based on DNA, and are not likely to be exact replicas of appearance. Environmental factors such as; smoking, drinking, diet, and other non-environmental factors such as; facial hair, hairstyle, scars, etc. cannot be predicted by DNA analysis and may cause further variation between the subject’s predicted and actual appearances.

Read more: http://www.manitoulin.ca/2017/01/23...ongoing-renee-sweeney-homicide-investigation/

:candle:

JUSTICE for Allison

:parrot:

They could do this and have posters all around Scottsdale. You would think they would do anything to find her killer.

New article about Allison. It has been 3 years. In the article it says the bleach or chemical smell was noticible in the street. No one heard anything in the quiet neighborhood. There was a lot of blood and a peice of clothing thrown over her. (this differs from the reports of a towel or cloth) She had blunt force trauma to the head. LE believes she fought with her attacker. It was a nice evening ..."So, I'm sure she had the door open and things unlocked," said Feldman. "She liked the fresh air." Did someone see her from the alley with the low fence? Going through data there were no signs of secret life for Allison. They do have DNA. (so glad!) There is now a scholarship fund set up in her name. The scholarship will help students study abroad. Meanwhile, a memorial is set to take place.

There is good video of her home, her dad and the detectives. I still think that peeper is the killer and wonder if he left town.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/ar...or-scottsdale-womans-murder-three-years-later

New article about Allison. It has been 3 years. In the article it says the bleach or chemical smell was noticible in the street. No one heard anything in the quiet neighborhood. There was a lot of blood and a peice of clothing thrown over her. (this differs from the reports of a towel or cloth) She had blunt force trauma to the head. LE believes she fought with her attacker. It was a nice evening ..."So, I'm sure she had the door open and things unlocked," said Feldman. "She liked the fresh air." Did someone see her from the alley with the low fence? Going through data there were no signs of secret life for Allison. They do have DNA. (so glad!) There is now a scholarship fund set up in her name. The scholarship will help students study abroad. Meanwhile, a memorial is set to take place.

There is good video of her home, her dad and the detectives. I still think that peeper is the killer and wonder if he left town.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/ar...or-scottsdale-womans-murder-three-years-later

Thanks for finding what you posted! The new info is amazing; and why it was not mentioned before :banghead: makes no sense.

I hope no one gets mad at me, but I would never approve of a single attractive daughter to live alone in a home. I would Definitely discourage it. Then for her to be naive and leave a door unlocked like her father said! Whoa, this is not Minnesota where she is from. LE said maybe someone walking by her fence saw her and came in, uhuh. The person would not know if there were 10 people in the home or just her. I think it was someone who KNEW she lived alone and saw the boyfriend's car leave.

1:20 minute mark in the video, THE SMELL was noticeable from the street???!?!?!?!? :what:

I hope no one gets mad at me, but I would never approve of a single attractive daughter to live alone in a home. I would Definitely discourage it. Then for her to be naive and leave a door unlocked like her father said! Whoa, this is not Minnesota where she is from. LE said maybe someone walking by her fence saw her and came in, uhuh. The person would not know if there were 10 people in the home or just her. I think it was someone who KNEW she lived alone and saw the boyfriend's car leave.

She was 30-some-years-old?

That Still makes her single, attractive and living alone. Doesn't change anything.

You know Kay, I really think the window peeper guy should be the number one suspect. I can't believe that they have put such little effort in trying to find out who he is?

That is odd. Maybe write them a letter asking about it. As far as the peeping tom on the video, I don't see why someone dosent have his photo placed on a billboard or something. Atleast if they find him they can check his DNA.

I wonder if Allison's family knows about the peeping tom on the video?

You know Kay, I really think the window peeper guy should be the number one suspect. I can't believe that they have put such little effort in trying to find out who he is?

Yes, and I wonder if her neighbors reported a window peeper at the time she was killed. I don't remember hearing anything about that.

[video]https://news.google.com/news/video/25V7KM6CarU/dDRyLrv59PdhFFM?hl=en&gl=US&ned=us[/video]

Still no clear suspects & apparently, the FBI will soon be joining the case.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Family and friends of Allison Feldman hold vigil, call on community for answers
February 17, 2018

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-n...dman-hold-vigil-call-on-community-for-answers

[video]https://news.google.com/news/video/25V7KM6CarU/dDRyLrv59PdhFFM?hl=en&gl=US&ned=us[/video]

Still no clear suspects & apparently, the FBI will soon be joining the case.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Family and friends of Allison Feldman hold vigil, call on community for answers
February 17, 2018

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-n...dman-hold-vigil-call-on-community-for-answers

Wow thanks for this good info. I so hope the FBI finds this person. This is at a point where it's ridiculous not to have. In my opinion, if it's not a window peeper, it's a neighbor or someone who lived with a neighbor either now or at the time she was killed.

I think the peeper seen not far from Allison's home left some biological evidence at the scene. I doubt LE ran it though because half the time rape kits don't get processed. If it wasn't that guy it was another peeper. The way she had been taking a shower, he slipped in so she couldn't hear him. He watched the boyfriend leave and knew she was alone.

I still have a difficult time seeing this case go for 3 years and no arrest. And they have DNA. But apparently no one heard anything.

I still have a difficult time seeing this case go for 3 years and no arrest. And they have DNA. But apparently no one heard anything.

That why it makes me think this was not a local criminal otherwise their DNA would have been in the database. Think neighbor?

Or from another close neighborhood. If he was a peeper he could have several areas of interest to him.

That why it makes me think this was not a local criminal otherwise their DNA would have been in the database. Think neighbor?

And that may it. We're not the only ones thinking that way. At some point (1 year, 2years, I don't remember) LE was asking everyone if there was someone in the area from a few days before the murder to a few days afterward. They came right out and stated it could have been someone from out of town and was only there a few days. They never revealed why they were looking in that direction.

I'm in the minority in thinking this is someone local whose DNA is not logged anywhere because he (she?) just hasn't been in trouble before. Unplanned, crime of "passion" as the phrase is used.

It's good her story is back in the news IMO. We'll obviously never forget her at WS.

I so hope there is resolve for Allison's family.

I'm in the minority in thinking this is someone local whose DNA is not logged anywhere because he (she?) just hasn't been in trouble before. Unplanned, crime of "passion" as the phrase is used.

It's good her story is back in the news IMO. We'll obviously never forget her at WS.

I so hope there is resolve for Allison's family.

I don't believe you're in the minority. I don't think any of us for sure believe he is from out of town or out of neighborhood or lives down the street. For sure his DNA is not in the system.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back