Found Deceased AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just read up on this case and i am very much surprised its still not solved.

I hope they will have a lead or a dna match soon.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Did he steal that hooded jacket from a teenage girl's closet?

image.jpg

I wonder how far this was from Allison's home?

Ha,Ha, that hoodie will him caught for sure! I doubt that he was Allison's killer as he was there to steal and not have contact with Allison. Allison's killer is a sexual predator.

I'm in the minority in thinking this is someone local whose DNA is not logged anywhere because he (she?) just hasn't been in trouble before. Unplanned, crime of "passion" as the phrase is used.

It's good her story is back in the news IMO. We'll obviously never forget her at WS.

I so hope there is resolve for Allison's family.

I recall picking up an impression from police reports that the scene perhaps showed signs of someone who was experienced (for eg, took their time, came prepared) and who had a particular MO. But they'd no similar crime scenes in their area, so they were thinking it could be someone who had previously committed this type of assault/murder in widespread locations.

I recall picking up an impression from police reports that the scene perhaps showed signs of someone who was experienced (for eg, took their time, came prepared) and who had a particular MO. But they'd no similar crime scenes in their area, so they were thinking it could be someone who had previously committed this type of assault/murder in widespread locations.

As far as I know, there was no indication in media reports that killer came prepared.

As far as I know, there was no indication in media reports that killer came prepared.

As I said, "perhaps". I'm speculating why police would theorize the intruder may have been from out of town. They have said very little about the crime https://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/03/28/unsolved-young-woman-found-murdered-in-scottsdale-home/

She died from being hit on the head. Was it just accidental, or did the intruder bring something? Also, the clean up, taking their time. Also, how the person got entry when there was a security system. And the supposed head covering. And stealing a momento, leaving behind items of monetary value. This are all just hints, no concrete info. But they're not typical aspects of a home invasion by a burglar, or a first-time sexual assault.

So was anything learned in the press conference about who the person is?

wow wow wow. This should help folks new to WS see that we should never give up hope, or assume LE has given up. Often, it takes many years, but it is so good when a break like this happens. As a local who has some pretty strong feelings about this murder, I am invested in this press conference and knew LE had not let Allison's murder go unattended.

Presser is at four pm Arizona time. It is 3:33 PM now in az. Should be carried live on those links above.

So was anything learned in the press conference about who the person is?

It is only 3:30 here now...

Of course, we are all assuming we'll get a name and details in the press conference but who knows what they might report at this point. They may only tell us an arrest has been made.

Feldman's sister, Kelly Feldman Weinblatt of Minnesota, acknowledged the news in a Facebook post Tuesday.
"3 years and almost 2 months after Allison's murder, the Scottsdale police department have made an arrest!! We found out yesterday that they had a suspect that they were working on his arrest, which they have now done,'' she wrote, adding the family would share more information as they are able.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...t-made-2015-murder-allison-feldman/504982002/

They are not really saying how the arrest came about.

It is only 3:30 here now...

Of course, we are all assuming we'll get a name and details in the press conference but who knows what they might report at this point. They may only tell us an arrest has been made.

OH! LOL... Gotcha. I was testing you.. Lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub
Back