Found Deceased AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SO happy to see Allison's thread bumped WITH THIS NEWS!!!!!

After looking more closely, there have been many arrests in different jurisdictions in AZ. I wonder if this guy has been on the radar for awhile and just waiting for the right evidence (familial DNA). I am sending hugs to AF family.

After looking more closely, there have been many arrests in different jurisdictions in AZ. I wonder if this guy has been on the radar for awhile and just waiting for the right evidence (familial DNA). I am sending hugs to AF family.

I would think if he had been on the radar of APD they would have an established link between them. Right now everything indication is that they haven’t found a link. I hope the truth will finally get told. It has been much too long.

Was there ever more information released about Loring Sendejas? She was another young woman found dead in Scottsdale this past February. I could not find any updates about if her death had been ruled suspicious or not and I know somewhere had wondered if the same person might be responsible.

I know - I have tried to find more info on LS too but there is nothing. It's strange. On another note, AF suspect was arrested at his place of employment (deli). It makes me sick to think that this person has been interacting with the public and in plain sight this whole time. There is a photo of the suspect at his place of employment as well. I cannot post any info because the photos are copyrighted.

I'm wondering "WHY" he wasn't in the DNA data base. His previous charges should have warranted it, but the minutes from court proceedings are unavailable.
His attorney(s) must have done some sweet deals to get that bypassed.

The scenario in this crime now looks like(IMO):

1. Burglary gone wrong
2. Assault turned murder with a burglary cover-up

Don't believe murder was the intent, I'm sure IM's running the "should have, could have" matra through his head right now sitting in jail. Nothing in his previous charges would have warranted killing a witness to escape a long incarceration.

Glad her BF has been "exonerated" for real now. He was really dragged through the mud IMO. I can't imagine living with the doubt that was cast upon him...

May this arrest bring some peace to Allison's family and allow them to begin healing.

I'm wondering "WHY" he wasn't in the DNA data base. His previous charges should have warranted it, but the minutes from court proceedings are unavailable.
His attorney(s) must have done some sweet deals to get that bypassed.

The scenario in this crime now looks like(IMO):

1. Burglary gone wrong
2. Assault turned murder with a burglary cover-up

Don't believe murder was the intent, I'm sure IM's running the "should have, could have" matra through his head right now sitting in jail. Nothing in his previous charges would have warranted killing a witness to escape a long incarceration.

They did have his DNA from blood draw for the DUI arrest one month prior.....I just read the arrest report on azfamily.com. It is disturbing. I cannot post.

Read the article again and read the arrest report. There is something "off" in the timeline of events regarding the DNA match and when they did the familial DNA testing. Am I missing something?
Oh....and to the post that stated the BF was "exonerated"....not so fast. Police questioned suspect if he was familiar with BF and the suspect denied.

They did have his DNA from blood draw for the DUI arrest one month prior.....I just read the arrest report on azfamily.com. It is disturbing. I cannot post.

Read the article again and read the arrest report. There is something "off" in the timeline of events regarding the DNA match and when they did the familial DNA testing. Am I missing something?
Oh....and to the post that stated the BF was "exonerated"....not so fast. Police questioned suspect if he was familiar with BF and the suspect denied.

Can you post the link to the article?

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...led-suspect-allison-feldman-murder/506845002/

Records: Blood from 2015 DUI arrest led to suspect in Allison Feldman murder

Scottsdale police said in court records released Wednesday that blood from Mitcham's 2015 DUI arrest helped them establish a DNA profile for him that perfectly matched DNA found at the murder scene.

Scottsdale Police Department say Mitcham's blood had been in its custody since a month before Feldman was slain. Police first partially matched the crime-scene DNA to Mitcham's brother, whose genetic makeup is in a database because he has long been in state prison. Mitcham's blood was not in the database. It was obtained in 2015 as part of a DUI investigation by Scottsdale police, who had arrested him on suspicion of extreme DUI.
Online court records show that the DUI case was dismissed by the city attorney in May 2015, although police retained Mitcham's blood sample in evidence.

UNACCEPTABLE!

Unfortunately, having lived in Scottsdale for 28 years, this is par for the course of SPD. Not going to apologize for that comment, I've seen these fools in action, it's all about the reputation of Scottsdale, AURGH.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/37925...rest-in-murder-of-allison-feldman-3-years-ago

This link contains the booking report with a "Probable Cause Addendum" at the bottom. Disturbing information about the crime scene. This is public information, however, if it is against TOS please take down

Didn't realize at first that we could scroll down thru the release report at the bottom of the article... Very sad to read, as I thought about the nightmare of this killer's face being the last person she ever saw...

suspect denied knowing the BF (or Allison, for that matter). Allison's BF is not a POI or suspect per LE. Please stop casting doubt when there is nothing to back it up.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...led-suspect-allison-feldman-murder/506845002/

Records: Blood from 2015 DUI arrest led to suspect in Allison Feldman murder

UNACCEPTABLE!

Unfortunately, having lived in Scottsdale for 28 years, this is par for the course of SPD. Not going to apologize for that comment, I've seen these fools in action, it's all about the reputation of Scottsdale, AURGH.

I don't believe police are authorized to put anyone's DNA in the database, unless they've been arrested for serious offenses:

Sexual Offenses: A.R.S. 13-1402, 13-1403, 13-1404, 13-1405, 13-1406, 13-1410, 13-1411, 13-1417.
First or Second Degree Burglary: A.R.S. 13-1507, 13-1508.
Prostitution: A.R.S. 13-3208, 13-3214.
Sexual Exploitation of Children: 13-3555.
Domestic Offenses, Incest: 13-3608.
Violation of any serious, violent, or aggravated, offense under A.R.S. 13-706, that is considered a dangerous offense.
https://www.arizonacriminaldefenselawyer.com/arizona-dna-testing-laws.html

I think if it were up to police, they would create a dabase with the DNA profile of everybody living in the country. It would make their job so much easier.

I wonder if the familial matching process will become more common, it would clear up a lot of cold cases, as they could use all the voluntary DNA samples collected during an investigation, as well as the offender database.o

After three years of imagining what happened to that beautiful girl, I was still not ready to read that.
I wonder if her poor parents have known these details all along. I hope they didn't, when there was no end in sight. IMO I'd only be able to handle it if when I knew they had the person in custody.

Does anyone know what the brown curdled substance was, or can you think of what it might be? It was full of IM's DNA.

After three years of imagining what happened to that beautiful girl, I was still not ready to read that.
I wonder if her poor parents have known these details all along. I hope they didn't, when there was no end in sight. IMO I'd only be able to handle it if when I knew they had the person in custody.

Does anyone know what the brown curdled substance was, or can you think of what it might be? It was full of IM's DNA.

Maybe it was blood? Menstrual blood perhaps?

Ugh, hate typing that, of course... so hard to read what she was subjected to.

Perhaps the brown substance was beer from the bottle that he violated her with?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazasmurf
Back