AZ - Bloody beating of son inside a Wal-Mart

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Glitch,

I love it! Kudos to all the Lauras out there.

My days of shopping with toddlers is over but I do recall several times when I had to take my out kicking and flailing. It take a lot of patience which this Tina woman and her mother don't seem to have.

Ah yes, I remember those days. My daughter kept kicking her boots off over and over when I was leaving for my Grandmother's house. It was snowy and BITTER cold. I picked up my kid and took her out there barefoot. By the time we got to my Grandmother's house... driving in a pickup that didn't have time to heat up... my daughter's feet were SO cold. (It was about a mile, driving.) I told her that's why I wanted her to keep her shoes on. When it was time to go home, she put them on HERSELF and I never had that issue again. :-)

(many MORE issues, but not that one!)

That is funny, I feel this same way after shopping with my 2 1/2 year old just yesterday, in fact. She hates shopping and while in the mall will run and hide under clothes racks, feels the need to touch everything and screams when she does not get what she wants. She refuses to sit in her stroller and screams like a banchy when I make her. She was sitting in her stroller when we left but wouldn't let me buckle it and she tried to stand up, thankfully I wasn't going fast and she fell out. She just got up and looked at me all mad. This older couple looked at me as if I were the meanest person in the world. I told her that is why she needs to buckle but this child is so stubborn. Then she screamed in the car all the way to Wal-Mart from there because her blanket got wet from the rain and she wanted it washed right now! Good grief, I had to take a nap when I got home:)

Wal-Mart is overwhelming that is soooo true! I thought it was just me..I can't be in there 20 minutes without starting to feel like i'm in a ''fog''. I miss the regular wal-marts before they all turned into super-centers! ( I could handle those lol)

Walmart doesn't bother me near as much as Meijer. We my last baby was born my mother and I took him (1month) and my 3 1/2 yo to a Meijer grand opening. Talk about over load there was something really odd about the lighting and the smell in that place. We were there about 5 minutes and I looked at my mom and said "I have to get out of here." That was 11 years ago and I have never been in Meijer again. I have not ever had that reaction to a store before or since. It was really weird.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
A mother and daughter were shopping at WalMart, the girl in the cart seat. The little girl reached out and grabbed something off a display and the mother said "We are almost done, Laura. Hang in there." The little girl wailed and cried when the Mom put the item back. A few minutes later, the kid stopped crying and kicked her Mom, saying she wanted to get out of the cart. The mom said "We're almost out of here, Laura. Just a few more minutes." The little girl screamed and pitched a fit. The Mom looked so tired as she got to the register. The little girl wasn't letting up and the Mom said "Laura, when you get home, you will have a nice bubble bath and a long nap - just hang in there a few more minutes."
The cashier said "Your daughter Laura is beautiful."
The Mother said "My daughter's name is Kaylie. I am Laura." :-)

That's funny, Glitch.

I loathe taking my kids to walmart. It immediatley incites a meltdown in them. But I have never and will never resort to beating the tar out of them in the store.

I got to the counter at WalMart the night before last with over $200 of stuff I couldn't afford. I felt like I "woke up" when I wrote the check. Do you think it's the lighting? ha ha

I think its everything!!!
I know that Walmart can easily overwelm Richie.

Ah yes, I remember those days. My daughter kept kicking her boots off over and over when I was leaving for my Grandmother's house. It was snowy and BITTER cold. I picked up my kid and took her out there barefoot. By the time we got to my Grandmother's house... driving in a pickup that didn't have time to heat up... my daughter's feet were SO cold. (It was about a mile, driving.) I told her that's why I wanted her to keep her shoes on. When it was time to go home, she put them on HERSELF and I never had that issue again. :-)

(many MORE issues, but not that one!)

God love, em. I had a lady turn to me in CVS the other day while my DD was having a fit because I wouldn't let her have candy because we were going out to eat lunch, and she said but she is really cute and I said it is a good thing because otherwise no one would probably like her. ;) Glad she laughed.

God love, em. I had a lady turn to me in CVS the other day while my DD was having a fit because I wouldn't let her have candy because we were going out to eat lunch, and she said but she is really cute and I said it is a good thing because otherwise no one would probably like her. ;) Glad she laughed.

HAHHAAHAH !!

I've told people before that looks are deceiving!

On the flip side of this story are people who just approach you and say rude things for no reason at all.

My now 18 Yo was about 3 and very attached to her pacifier. (I never forced the issue as I believe it would have only made matters worse)

So we are grocery shopping and had been for quit sometime... somehow her pacifier was at the bottom of about 200$ worth of groceries..
There was simply no way for me to get it until we checked out and we only had a few items left to shop for.

She was having a doozy of a fit and I said to her ...(not yelling AT ALL)
Ariel, enough. There is nothing we can do until we check out.. now stop it.
She persisted so I said .. OK if you don't hush right now then I am not giving it back until we get home.. .
Again I did not yell at all and this was not beyond the scope of her comprehension. I was very calm the entire time I never even as much as raised my voice or took a stern tone.
She was settling down and this women who had been on the isle actually had the nerve to come up to me and tell me I was being abusive!

I was like "what????" How is telling her no abusive exactly?

So I take a step closer to her and loud enough for her to hear but not my 3 YO I said "Lady your crazy and you need to shut the F **** up ..telling a child no is not abusive nor is teaching her that sometimes you have to wait. LOON!"

Im chuckling reading these stories and its nice to see that I wasnt the only one with a demanding child. When my now 21 year old son was around 6-7 he wanted a gun from the toy department. I told him no, not today. He insisted and even put it into the basket (at Walmart), watching him do that I reminded him that even though it was in the basket, I was not buying the gun. Finished getting whatever we needed and when we got to the checkout I told the girl that I was not buying the gun, my son almost pulled me over by pulling on my purse, and when we were walking to the car, he tried to kick me in the backside for not buying him the gun, I grabbed what I could of the top of his head and guided him back to the car we then proceeded in having a talk ....he informed me that he wanted to go to the police station and charge me with child abuse. I almost laughed out loud. After I got my wits together, I told him that yes I agree with him that we should go to the PD and that I would file charges against him for parent abuse. He decided that maybe we should not go. Talking to him I found out found out that our pediatrician came to the school and discussed child abuse with the kids. Needless to say, we had an appointment with the good dr. the following week, and we (my son and I) discussed the gun incident with him. The good dr set him straight, and believe it or not he really ended up being a very good kid and to this day I really dont have any problems with him.

HAHHAAHAH !!

I've told people before that looks are deceiving!

On the flip side of this story are people who just approach you and say rude things for no reason at all.

My now 18 Yo was about 3 and very attached to her pacifier. (I never forced the issue as I believe it would have only made matters worse)

So we are grocery shopping and had been for quit sometime... somehow her pacifier was at the bottom of about 200$ worth of groceries..
There was simply no way for me to get it until we checked out and we only had a few items left to shop for.

She was having a doozy of a fit and I said to her ...(not yelling AT ALL)
Ariel, enough. There is nothing we can do until we check out.. now stop it.
She persisted so I said .. OK if you don't hush right now then I am not giving it back until we get home.. .
Again I did not yell at all and this was not beyond the scope of her comprehension. I was very calm the entire time I never even as much as raised my voice or took a stern tone.
She was settling down and this women who had been on the isle actually had the nerve to come up to me and tell me I was being abusive!

I was like "what????" How is telling her no abusive exactly?

So I take a step closer to her and loud enough for her to hear but not my 3 YO I said "Lady your crazy and you need to shut the F **** up ..telling a child no is not abusive nor is teaching her that sometimes you have to wait. LOON!"

Loons right, I would have had my kids taken away a long time ago if "no"was abuse. I can just tune it out, she will be screaming and having a fit and I will just act like it isn't happening, my mom can't believe I can do this, she always just gives her whatever to make her happy:), that is part of the problem good ol memaw!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89
Back