AZ - Bloody beating of son inside a Wal-Mart

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay, who watches something like this and instead of helping the poor kid, they whip out their cell and get a picture they immediantly get posted in the paper??!!:doh:

Okay, who watches something like this and instead of helping the poor kid, they whip out their cell and get a picture they immediantly get posted in the paper??!!:doh:
I know Lady Ford. Sad isn't it? Too bad none of us were there...she'd be knocked the h*ll out!

This could have gotten a lot worse than it was if these women had been confronted by customers. There is a real strong possibility one was carrying a weapon. Its pretty much common knowledge about Walmarts excellent security cameras so I would think these women don't care about anything. If they do something like this is public, I just wonder what goes on behind closed doors.
Good thing she wasn't in TX. I carry a weapon too. I can hear it now over the Walmart intercom..."clean up in aisle 7". It would be her.

Good thing she wasn't in TX. I carry a weapon too. I can hear it now over the Walmart intercom..."clean up in aisle 7". It would be her.

I know this isn't a laughing matter, but that made me chuckle. :)

I'm actually glad they took the picture. It's great evidence. I know I wouldn't just jump into a fight... I know my physical limitations - it wouldn't do any good and I would only get myself hurt. Maybe that's the same for the person who took the pic and gave the cops some great evidence.

CPS usually are understaffed, overworked and some are plain stupid and blind. More money needs to go into our programs and agencies that protect children...not GIVE billions to freakin' Mexico for their their drug problems.

SadieMae,
I agree with you.

I don't know the details of this monster's other murdered son, but I can't wonder if maybe the boyfriend really didn't do it.

That is awful! I wish someone would have stepped in to help the child. Sounds like both mom and grandma leave a lot to be desired, IMO.

I would have acted before even thinking and would have ran over and ripped the boy away from the mother. If she wanted to go a few rounds with a adult then so be it :furious:

I don't know what race these people are and honestly I don't care. White,black,brown I could care less...Don't hurt your children or anybody elses children! If your a child abuser I have a problem with you...period! One time in Target a lady raised her arm up to back hand her little daughter who wasnt ''being quiet'' as her mother instructed and right before she went to pop her one the lady behind her grabbed her by her arm to stop her from hitting her child. The ''mother'' turned around and went APE CHIT on the lady (it turned into a HUGE scene). All I kept thinking about the whole time was thank God that lady was standing there to stop it.

The article says the boy is now with family. WTF? It was his mother and grandmother that were beating him in Walmart. What makes CPS think his other family members are any better???

I was once in KMart with my mother. There was a woman in line behind us with a little girl. The little girl was playing a game and hiding behind her mother and not answering her. When her mother would move, she'd move and stay where she couldn't see her. My Mom and I were chuckling the whole time and the woman had to have heard us! Anyway, when the woman finally saw her daughter, she grabbed her by her arm and yanked her clear of the ground and shook her. I went nuts! My mother had to literally grab the back of my shirt. I can understand that the woman may have been in a panic but if I thought my son was missing and then found him, I'd grab him in a hug, I wouldn't try to dislocate his arm!

Also, the other day I was at the mall with my son. He has a choice, he can either sit in a stroller, hold my hand or hold my purse strap. We were walking down the mall and there's a little girl about 3ish drinking a soda, all by herself. I looked all around for anyone that was turning around or looking, anything, and saw NO one. Everyone was walking by like she wasn't there but they would take a couple steps to either side so they wouldn't bump into her. It was unbelievable! There was even a mall security guard standing at the Verizon both that didn't even notice. I went right up to him and said "Excuse me, can you go check on that little girl? She's all by herself and I don't see anyone looking for her" and then I stopped to make sure he did it. Her mother finally came back down the hall looking for her with 3 other kids. It was unreal!!! I was kind of afraid to approach her since I've gotten in "trouble" for doing that in the past.
I was in Sears and there was a little boy crying and calling for his mother so I took him by the hand to lead him to the cashier and his mother came running and accused me of trying to take him! LOL, if she only knew!

I now make a point of very loudly saying, "whose child is this", whenever I see a child without an adult. Say it loud enough and someone shows up real quick.

Yes, but don't forget, they will also be used in her trial and it may be exactly what the judge needs to lock her away forever.

I'm actually glad they took the picture. It's great evidence. I know I wouldn't just jump into a fight... I know my physical limitations - it wouldn't do any good and I would only get myself hurt. Maybe that's the same for the person who took the pic and gave the cops some great evidence.

THis is exactly the way I feel!

As for as Walmart's policies...well they can suck an egg as that is not how the public with compassion acts. I almost feel like wearing a banner that says "Proceed in Walmart With Your Life As No One Can Acknowledge A Kidnapping or Beating For Fear Of a Lawsuit". In fact, I am going to put my money where my mouth is and not shop at Walmart until they take responsibility for crimes taking place in their stores and calling authorities to help and acting as intermediaries until LE gets there.Hire trained security guards.Most big box stores have them and if Walmart wasn't so busy ripping off mom and pop stores all over the country they could possibly act as responsibly as other stores.
I totally understand your concerns. I cant believe walmart has this policy. My husband worked at a walmart many years ago so I asked him about it. He said it is their policy that you can't get involved, you can only ask the people involved to stop!! I'm going to ask some people about it tonight.
I would love to say that I would boycott walmart because of this, but it is the only store around here-there are no "mom&pop" stores left after the hurricane, no Target stores, and the closest Kmart is 30 mins away. And of course, I work there-so I would be shooting myself in the foot.
I will say it again though-if something like this were to happen in my store you better believe I'd be in the unemployment office the next day because that is one policy I wont follow. I think many other Walmart employees would agree with me.

CPS usually are understaffed, overworked and some are plain stupid and blind. More money needs to go into our programs and agencies that protect children...not GIVE billions to freakin' Mexico for their their drug problems.

Don't forget to pay for Iraq to be rebuilt and all the money we give to those countries that want to blow us up!!:waitasec:

cases like this are why they tell employees to do nothing. http://www.news4jax.com/news/13833509/detail.html

In a rare moment we will have to disagree..
cases like that show why the DNA pool should be culled.
Those people attacking him should have had some training!! ..
Legally they cannot attack him! EVEN if he walks out shoplifting!

The fact is that in order for Walmart to bring down prices such things are hardly taught well.

Where I live they will not give Walmart permitting in order to avoid the atrocities they commit..
My uncle built a Walmart and in the end Walmart tried to screw him and after months offered to pay pennies on the dollar...
My uncle having been in business for years knew their game and was not dependent on them in order to pay his sub-contractors..
Apparently this is a habit they have and smaller contractors go broke while waiting to be paid.

My uncle however... had the money to wait it out.. and Walmart paid every last cent plus interest and lawyers fees...
He documented every single cost plus order.. and the judge was furious!! ( at Walmart)
Slammed Wallyworld with a 7.5 million dollar order ...

Gosh we still have fun spending that money and laugh about it!!

I do not care what the policy is ...... To sit back and watch someone beat their child???
NO policy would ever stop me!
Actually in Florida it is now legal to use LETHAL force if you or someone else is in an apparent critical situation.

I would think this story would qualify.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89
Back