AZ - BRYAN PATRICK MILLER - Victims: Angela Brosso & Melanie Bernas, Serial Killer 1992-1993 *Guilty, sentenced to death*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's all good Vask! Thank you for the link.

First Friday is like an art walk- lots of hipster types go to it. It's in Downtown Phoenix, they have a lot of "unique" things like ( people who pretend they are ghostbusters, art dealers, music). It just popped in my head and wonder if there might be any connection to other cases. And that younger picture makes me feel strange. Just throwing it out there.

After looking it up, I guess it wasn't always called that, which is why it didn't click. It was just a downtown arts festival for a few years. I remember going down with my mom sometimes and I'd be on my rollerblades.

Back then there was also Sunday on Central that was held on Central and Dunlap.

*Sent from an Etch-a-Sketch*

Oh how I miss Sunday on Central. I was just thinking. If he has done anything since the most recently stabbing. If and where he met people. Since he was apart of the eclectic scene.

He stabbed her in the back and claimed self-defense?! Wow!

Two dead stabbing victims, and two who survived. How many unknown? No way in he!! do I believe there aren't more victims. This guy is such a stereotypical SK he's practically a caricature. If he were a villain on "Dexter", we'd jeer and say he was too hokey to be believable. I don't like to be dramatic, but it scares me to think about the number of victims he might have left behind.

JMO

I could not agree more and we are not alone on that theory..

Now, after Phoenix resident Bryan Patrick Miller was arrested Tuesday in connection with the decades-old cold cases, experts say it's likely that authorities will connect more deaths to the case.
"I would put it at about a 95 percent probability," said Eric Hickey, director of the Center for Forensic Studies at Alliant International University.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2015/01/16/canal-murder-suspect-victims/21847687/

I would look at any murders that included arson as well.

A little more detail coming out regarding the 2002 stabbing in Washington.

"Court papers in Snohomish County indicate that Miller talked to the woman about an earlier stabbing that had occurred on the Interurban Trail. Police later questioned him about that assault."

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20150116/NEWS01/150119261

What a strange thing to talk about and specific too.

A few things really stood out to me on this unsolved case.

1- The attack occurred in October 2000. The same month as his birthday and he posted on his facebook page about his depression around this time of year in a long status update (I wish the page was still up to reference it). The two earlier attacks in Phoenix happened around (September-November time period).
2- The young girl was grabbed from behind and stabbed several times. This sounds like the description given by the lady in his 2002 arrest and she mentioned how he talked about a stabbing on this very trail.
3- The attack occurred on a bike path.

A 14-year-old girl was stabbed early yesterday on a bike trail on the west side of Interstate 5 just north of 112th Street Southeast.

A witness who was walking on the trail saw the young man near the victim, who was lying bleeding beside the trail, Bryant said. He ran away as the witness approached. After discovering the victim was severely injured, the witness called for help.

http://community.seattletimes.nwsou...4047179#_ga=1.245222277.1240708222.1421372646

A transient was arrested but later released. IMO, he simply didn't fit the profile. He was 47 years old and not a young man and he was a sexual predator who liked young boys. There is nothing regarding a knife too.

A broken beaded necklace was found near the victim, and police said the "person of interest" was not wearing a necklace when police found him, according to the court documents.

http://community.seattletimes.nwsou...=4047180#_ga=1.49621798.1240708222.1421372646

A picture posted by BPM on his facebook page showing how he looked in his earlier days. He could have passed as a transient to a young girl and he was wearing a beaded necklace in the picture too.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd...._=1428559540_8967f4e249bc78f7077bf7f24cf977f2

This will be my last post for the day. It is the weekend and I hope everyone on here has a great one. It is already better thanks to the police putting this guy behind bars.

I found another page of his and take note of the places he mentions where he lived in Arizona. He says he lived in Tucson. I wonder when that would have been. At the very least, Tucson is a short ride from Phoenix (a little over an hour) and I have had friends working in Phoenix while living in Tucson. I mention this because there was a horrific murder of a young girl, Diana Dawn Vicari, back in 1992. Her severed arms were found in a dumpster and the rest of her body was never found. A Grand Jury indicted Lemuel Prion and was sent to death row for her murder but that was later overturned in 2002. A boyfriend was a suspect too. He was last seen with her, had a violent temper and he showed up to his job the next day all distraught and was fired. I mean, who wouldn't be a little messed if they found out their girlfriend was just murdered? He too was never convicted. This case is still unsolved. What are the chances we had two murderers committing these type of horrible acts to young women in the same year in this state? I guess it could happen but again he mentions that he lived in Tucson too. I hope they at least check into his whereabouts during that time.

http://www.meetup.com/AZ-Steampunk-Society/members/11124694/

Where on that page does it say he lived in Tucson? Only reference to Tucson I see is part of the question, not his answer.

From the page:
What area do you live in? (Scottsdale, West Tucson, etc.)
North Central Phoenix

Where on that page does it say he lived in Tucson? Only reference to Tucson I see is part of the question, not his answer.

From the page:

Sorry Vask, you are right. I read it wrong. I would still look at him as a suspect though. There was a concert that night she disappeared. It is not uncommon for people to go back anf forth from Phoenix/Tucson for Sporting Events/Shows.

I just drove by his house and it is a zoo out there still. Tons of cops and a big crime response unit. Neighbors are sitting on rocks apparently enjoying the show. How creepy. So close to home.

I opened a thread in Cold Cases for Diana Vicari. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, kevmoley

AZ - Diana Dawn Vicari, 19, Tucson, 23 Oct 1992 - severed arms found in trash

Here's a snip from the most recent article I found.

Dismembered and thrown in a dumpster: Who killed Diana Vicari?
By Marcelino Benito. CREATED Jan 15, 2014

TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - Twenty-one years later and the alley on 7th and Ferro still has that eery feel. In a Tucson dumpster, police found Diana Vicari's arms, severed from her body.

"It hit us all really hard, really hard," said Angela Vicari, Diana's sister.

[...]
For the longest time, county prosecutors and the Vicari family believed Lemuel Prion killed and dismembered Diana. Diana's car was found just days later near La Cholla and Osa St., just blocks away from where Prion lived at the time. In 1999, he was convicted and sentenced to death for the grisly crime.

He always claimed innocence and in 2002 his conviction and death sentence was overturned.

[...]
TPD's cold case unit is reviewing the case. They are urging the public to come forward with new leads. Someone out there could very well hold the key to this decades old ca

[...]
If you have any information about this case, call 88-crime or TPD's Cold Case Unit at (520) 837-7588.

Thank you, Bessie for starting a page for Diana. October 23, 1992 was a Friday when she disappeared. BPM's birthday is October 24th.. just pointing it out

Thank you, Bessie for starting a page for Diana. October 23, 1992 was a Friday when she disappeared. BPM's birthday is October 24th.. just pointing it out
I thought about that, too, because on his FB he made a comment about how his birthdays bother him, or something to that effect.

I have a strange question for us Phoenicians, trying to figure out if I have seen that car at First Friday and if there are any pictures of him if he was younger ( think 90's). I am curious for personal reasons...

He had a picture in one of his FB albums of two men dressed sort of like the Blues Brothers at Revolver Records (Always a hotspot during First Friday's). According to my friend, who has seen him around and actually saw him most recently at a car show a week or so ago, Miller is known in circles of people who collect vinyl records and DJ in Phoenix and he is also often present at car shows including the ones on Central Ave. At the car show, he had fake bloody handprints on the car and a zombie body-like thing in the back.

Can I attach pictures to posts or do I have figure out how to link to them?

Yet another facebook page from this guy.. how many does he have?

One picture posted back on October 4th, 2014 shows a girl posing on his police car. He goes on to say, "This one's still alive" ... this guy just gets creepier by the minute.

https://www.facebook.com/ArizonaZombieHunter

I have a strange question for us Phoenicians, trying to figure out if I have seen that car at First Friday and if there are any pictures of him if he was younger ( think 90's). I am curious for personal reasons...

This link that someone posted here recently is to a page where he posted pics of himself at First Friday. I think they are from August 2014 but I can't remember exactly.
http://https://www.facebook.com/ArizonaZombieHunter

Thanks Az Law. I am just putting pieces together in my head from his other pictures. Kind of being freaked out by knowing some people in some of his photos, and the typical locales he liked to be in ( atleast from photos).

Anyone else find it odd all of the photos he had with not only cops but their cars and even the baby smart car? Or is my imagination wandering again?

What I find odd is that Phoenix PD allowed him to keep the car like that. He couldve easily pulled people over in that thing. It's too close to the real thing imo.

What I find odd is that Phoenix PD allowed him to keep the car like that. He couldve easily pulled people over in that thing. It's too close to the real thing imo.

especially at night with the lights flashing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic