AZ - BRYAN PATRICK MILLER - Victims: Angela Brosso & Melanie Bernas, Serial Killer 1992-1993 *Guilty, sentenced to death*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.kpho.com/story/27927522/thieves-looting-zombie-hunters-home

For the past two weeks, a home has captivated a North Phoenix neighborhood near Seventh Street and Mountain View Road...

Donalds said thieves have been looting the property since the investigation wrapped up last week. "When the police left it was a lot of stuff in there and then you wake up in the morning and half the stuff is gone," said Donalds.

The problem was so bad Shirley Rogers' son-in-law took it upon himself to fix a broken back door and post signs warning people to stay away.

Canal Murders: Judge unseals Miller's juvenile court records
Posted: Jan 23, 2015 4:11 PM CST Updated: Jan 23, 2015 6:07 PM CST

[...]
The case file details exactly what happened to Miller's first victim. He was 16-years-old and stabbed a 24-year-old woman in the back as she was walking to work. It happened at a Mervyn's store near the Paradise Valley Mall, which is now a Hobby Lobby.

[...]
Miller told police he used a 3-inch steak knife and didn't know the victim -- running up behind her and stabbing her, then running away from the scene. Police caught him at a nearby apartment complex

Attachments

• ndIRmfD.jpg
    ndIRmfD.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 107
My wife and I were just informed we live at the house Bryan Miller was occupying when he supposedly commited these crimes. They are sending cadaver dogs to search our address on Tuesday. Just to kind of update everyone on what the police are doing next since multiple people asked where he lived when these murders occured. We live on 35th avenue and cactus, behind Moon Valley.

My wife and I were just informed we live at the house Bryan Miller was occupying when he supposedly commited these crimes. They are sending cadaver dogs to search our address on Tuesday. Just to kind of update everyone on what the police are doing next since multiple people asked where he lived when these murders occured. We live on 35th avenue and cactus, behind Moon Valley.

Oh my goodness! What a thing to find out!

:welcome6: jrt409

Thanks for joining us & for posting.

I feel for you & your wife & imagine it seems surreal.

No doubt no one would ever think they would be going thru this in a million years.

Wow.

:welcome6: jrt409

Thanks for joining us & for posting.

I feel for you & your wife & imagine it seems surreal.

No doubt no one would ever think they would be going thru this in a million years.

Wow.

Yeah, we're just hoping there isn't anything. We were warned though they have a feeling there will be.

Yeah, we're just hoping there isn't anything. We were warned though they have a feeling there will be.

I hate to probe too much in to your life but were y'all the first ones to live there after him? If so had their been any remodeling/updating done or anything strange like a room with different carpet than the rest of the house for example?

I hate to probe too much in to your life but were y'all the first ones to live there after him? If so had their been any remodeling/updating done or anything strange like a room with different carpet than the rest of the house for example?

We have been here 4 years. I asked a neighbor who has lived next door for 15 years. He said it was willed to the last owner by an older man (maybe his father) until the woman became I'll and they moved. Then we moved in. There has been some remodeling. We are worried because they said if there is anything in the backyard they will put us in a hotel while they check the house. There is some really shoddy sheet rock work that was done before we moved in. Don't know how long ago that was.

We have been here 4 years. I asked a neighbor who has lived next door for 15 years. He said it was willed to the last owner by an older man (maybe his father) until the woman became I'll and they moved. Then we moved in. There has been some remodeling. We are worried because they said if there is anything in the backyard they will put us in a hotel while they check the house. There is some really shoddy sheet rock work that was done before we moved in. Don't know how long ago that was.

Thanks for the info! I hope y'all are not displaced too much, and I wouldn't want to have to stay in a hotel either but if you are at least maybe it will be of some comfort that maybe some families will get answers and justice!

They didn't have his Dna on file. They recently got a tip and then started focusing on him and obtained his Dna.

So they search inside and out today with two cadaver dogs from border paTrol. Nothing was found. We did find out a lot of information though about what they could talk about. They said he told them he trains for bike marathons, that's why he had all those bikes in his shed.

They still think they are possibly his trophies. Apparently we were the only cooperating residence they are trying to search. Everyone else wants them to get and serve warrants. I don't get that. the way we saw it, if there were other victims, we could help expedite those families getting closure by letting them in as soon as they needed.

So they search inside and out today with two cadaver dogs from border paTrol. Nothing was found. We did find out a lot of information though about what they could talk about. They said he told them he trains for bike marathons, that's why he had all those bikes in his shed.

Above BBM - CLEARLY....he IS soooooooooooo athletic! No doubt there are more victims. :moo: :cow:

I'm glad they didn't find anything & relieved for y'all.

Appreciate your posts.

Yes thanks for the update Jrt! Glad you are not displaced and glad to know their are people like you out there who would be so willing to help with an investigation!

Thanks for being a good citizen, JRT, and for shedding light on the subject for us. Regarding the bikes, just how many does one need to train, anyway? I hope they can run down the history and the owners of the bikes they seized. And I hope even more that they are all alive and well. No way do I believe he purchased all of them. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic
Back