Identified! AZ - Clarkdale, LIVING Male Amnesiac, Jun'09 - James Steven Inocencio

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How wonderful, thank you Dreamweaver for all your help with this in contacting LE in AZ and TX, James/Juan and his counselor. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful group of people who work together so nicely and who I learn so much from!

O/T: It is interesting the "memories" that James/Juan had. I wonder if they the people who died were relatives, such as sisters etc. or if they were even real at all. It makes me wonder how much of Benjaman Kyles memories are just really tiny snapshots of his life; perhaps he did not live in Indiana, but just visited a family member there once or had grandparents that he spent two weeks in the summer with.
:bananajump:Latest update:
Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse investigator called me this morning.
She had let LE know. LE after looking at the pictures, called his family in.
Family said they are 99.9% sure it is him.
But, LE will not
confirm or deny it is him until family lets them know.
Family left today for AZ.
His counselor has been notified.
I do not know if he has been told.
I would think it was up to his counselor.

Investigator said he does have family,
siblings, children.
They are overwhelmed and happy that he has been found.

The 2004 yellow Audi:
Investigator said it has been located.
It was in a long term parking lot at
Flagstaff, AZ airport.

We got a big thank you from the investigator.
So, pending final verification,
we did it!
:dance:

Of course sweety, but what would we do here without you if you went missing!! :blowkiss:
YOU ARE A GENIUS-I bow to you. Thank you....OMG it is him.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Look for me please if I go missing.

OMG THIS IS UNREAL.........I knew one of the great minds on here would figure this out. As soon as that picture window opened and I saw his face.....I really hope it's him....sure looks it.....now if we could just figure out who Benjamin is.......:>)

You gals/guys are all wonderful here!
I'm glad the car was found.
Glad his family contacted & I hope it is him.
Since his family thinks it is; I'm pretty confident that it is.
Hopefully they mentioned the tattoo.

As far as Benjaman.. yes. These have been my thoughts since the match was made.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How wonderful, thank you Dreamweaver for all your help with this in contacting LE in AZ and TX, James/Juan and his counselor. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful group of people who work together so nicely and who I learn so much from!

O/T: It is interesting the "memories" that James/Juan had. I wonder if they the people who died were relatives, such as sisters etc. or if they were even real at all. It makes me wonder how much of Benjaman Kyles memories are just really tiny snapshots of his life; perhaps he did not live in Indiana, but just visited a family member there once or had grandparents that he spent two weeks in the summer with.

=====================================

ot:
BK: I thought the same thing. How many of BK's memories are
close to the actual reality?
Is Benjaman his name or the name of his father or the name of a place he was at?
I would believe the restaurant supply knowledge, can't just come by that.
more at BK's thread..

That is crazy how pictures can look similar, yet so different at the same time!
I was hoping it was him, but after getting hopes up so many times for people who we thought "had to be so and so"...this hopefully is a nice ending.

Over the last two days, I have talked with TX Missing Persons Clearinghouse
investigator, a TX detective, and James' brother.
We were thanked by each and every one.

Although, I am not able to discuss everything I was told,
I thought you all should know that a lot of the deductions
we made in the last couple of days were accurate.

James does have relatives and friends with the names he talked about.
James is an electrician. It was in the past.
He did leave his car in a large parking lot.
He did have heart bypass surgery.

A lot of the things he had as memories were his memories, but jumbled in time and place and people's names.

Things that were not true: as far as i know:
He did not lose his family in a car accident.
His mom is not deceased.
He has several siblings.
His car description was off.

As for the reason for his amnesia:
From all I was told, he had several stressors
and more were discovered after he went missing.

I feel assured his family does love and care for him.
They have been searching for him since he left.

And a final note:
His brothers arrived in AZ, and James is leaving to go
home with them.

So, we have a confirmed verification that Juan is James I.

:grouphug:

I am so excited for James and his family!:dance:

You and Julessleuther deserve the utmost respect, congrats, and pats on the back!!!

You did a great job, and prove how dedication, persistance and a fighting spirit get things done!!

Happy Halloween- I for one am very proud of your work! Oh yeah, you guys are great sleuthers too!

:woohoo:

This is amazing and fantastic! I can hardly type, my goosebumps are sooo big!! I'm in Arizona, and I remember hearing about this story when it first happened.

God bless everyone who helped this man and his family. Thanks to your efforts, they won't have to spend the upcoming holidays missing each other.

that's fantastic news & i'm so glad he can be back with his family...also am glad that he didn't actually lose wife/children in a horrible accident. i hope that whatever has been troubling him, that he finds peace & happiness within himself. I am sure that his loved ones will provide the strength he needs to find solace...blessings to him & his family!

and blessings to dreamweaver, jules, et al...again, you are a cracking bunch, indeed!

That is awesome Dream, it sounds like his/their healing process will be met with alot of love.

OH MY LORD IN HEAVEN THIS IS GOOD NEWS!!!!!!

To Dreamweaver, Julessleuther, and all the great posters on Websleuths.com who worked to bring this man home to his family;

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

On behalf of the management and everyone at Websleuths.com THANK YOU for taking the time to help someone you didn't even know.

Doing something as simple as posting encouragement to people like dreamweaver and Julessleuther helps out. Don't ever think your posts don't matter or won't help because they do.

I am very proud to have you on Websleuths.

Love,
Tricia

I am so glad. This is the ultimate find. He gets to go home alive, to family and friends that will no doubt cherish every moment of the rest of their lives together. I am so proud for you guys.You rock.

Awesome work Dreamweaver and Julessleuther!!! You guys rock!!!. I'm so happy to know this fellow has people who care for him and I hope he'll be alright.

Amazing! Congrats to Dream & Jules - your hard work has paid off!

Over the last two days, I have talked with TX Missing Persons Clearinghouse
investigator, a TX detective, and James' brother.
We were thanked by each and every one.

Although, I am not able to discuss everything I was told,
I thought you all should know that a lot of the deductions
we made in the last couple of days were accurate.

James does have relatives and friends with the names he talked about.
James is an electrician. It was in the past.
He did leave his car in a large parking lot.
He did have heart bypass surgery.

A lot of the things he had as memories were his memories, but jumbled in time and place and people's names.

Things that were not true: as far as i know:
He did not lose his family in a car accident.
His mom is not deceased.
He has several siblings.
His car description was off.

As for the reason for his amnesia:
From all I was told, he had several stressors
and more were discovered after he went missing.

I feel assured his family does love and care for him.
They have been searching for him since he left.

And a final note:
His brothers arrived in AZ, and James is leaving to go
home with them.

So, we have a confirmed verification that Juan is James I.

:grouphug:

What a wonderful ending!

Dream and Julessleuther, y'all are the cat's pajamas!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back