AZ AZ - Daniel Robinson, 24, remote job site, Buckeye, 23 Jun 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do we know that the paint transfer took place AFTER he got in the truck that day? Because we have a vehicle that has paint transfer on it, right now, as someone went out of control on the freeway and sideswiped us.

It's been a month. Paint still there. Estimate for hit and run repair came in two days ago. I will wait until my semester is over, I think, to take care of it.

The driving 11 miles after airbags deployed truly needs an explanation. But the two things could be unrelated. Or there's a person out there with a red painted vehicle that needs to be found and talked to (we cannot locate the guy who hit us, but of course, we're not injured, so it goes).
A Renegade isn’t a truck. The paint transfer in my opinion probably happened before the day in question. I think people put way too much focus on this.

That's great news about Daniel's father running for Congress in SC. Those of us here know more help finding the missing and, especially, helping families travel the arduous journey when a loved one is missing, would be fantastic. People helping people. His heart is in the right place. Thanks for posting the video StillDigging.

A Renegade isn’t a truck. The paint transfer in my opinion probably happened before the day in question. I think people put way too much focus on this.
The paint transfer matches the size and position of a towing company bracing an overturned vehicle as they attempt to right it. I have a photo somewhere of the tow company that responded using them in a training exercise with a west side city's fire department in handling semi-truck wrecks...red and everything (4" flange).

Mr. Robinson will have a hard time based on some past behavior that I would assume will be revealed by opponents. However, his best platform is universally needed on ALL missing persons regardless of age, gender, race and that is the immediate releasing of phone and social media accounts data to immediate family and the police. Once a report is actually received and opened by law enforcement, there should be no waiting for warrents/releases, etc. My understanding is an app that Daniel had on his phone stored ALL data on the apps servers and all reports come from their website. It took months to get that data which ultimately proved the wreck happened at 10:30 AM not at 1 PM. This lends more credence to the wreck happened whill it was still raining in the area. And that after the final resting place of the vehicle it continued to run until out of gas.

Coming up on 3 years, my word, where are you Daniel???

My heart aches for his family, his father especially - he posted regarding the anniversary on his YT channel, he has holding a VIRTUAL event <modsnip>

Seriously tho, WHERE IS DANIEL!?!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
JUN 21, 2024
[...]

Daniel’s father helped coordinate many searches in the area and said there are things they’ve found that just don’t add up.

“Things that we found on the scene. A sock at the well site that matched a sock found at the crash site,” he said.

He also said Daniel’s sister, who lives here in the Valley and was often with Daniel, didn’t recognize the clothing found with the crashed eep.

“We wanted to get one of those clothing items to get tested to see if these are Daniel’s clothes so we can rule out someone else’s clothes being staged there,” David said.

He said all the airbags deployed in the Jeep as well, begging the question of whether somebody was in the passenger seat when the crash happened and, if so, who that was.

[...]

JUN 21, 2024
It’s been a difficult three years for the family of missing geologist Daniel Robinson. He disappeared in the desert near Buckeye three years ago on Sunday, June 23.

Daniel’s father, David Robinson, is hosting a virtual event on Sunday to remind everyone that Daniel has been missing another year. The event is called “Bring America Home.” In addition to Daniel’s case, David said the event will be inclusive to other families who have missing loved ones.

[...]

“I believe in God, miracles do happen," David Robinson said. "I ask questions all of the time. From day one, I thought I was going to find Daniel, here it is going on three years and I’m still going. So I have faith that regardless of the length of time, I’m going to find Daniel. I'm going to find Daniel. In my mind, I’m going to find him alive and well.”

David Robinson is taking his efforts one step further. He’s running for Congress. Robinson is an independent contractor and U.S. Army veteran running to represent South Carolina. He said he is entering the political arena to stand for the more than 600,000 Americans who go missing every year.

[...]

Daniel Robinson vanished 3 years ago. His father still hopes for his safe return

JUNE 29, 2024 / 6:03 AM ET
[...]
David Robinson, who has been working tirelessly to ensure that his son’s case isn’t forgotten, says he’s still fighting for answers three years after Daniel’s disappearance.

“There’s evidence out there. You just have to go look for it,” Robinson said. “I want to make sure I’m doing everything I can do to make sure that [the case] remains open.”
[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back