AZ AZ - Daniel Robinson, 24, remote job site, Buckeye, 23 Jun 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to reiterate from above....terrain is pretty rugged and searching is slow because every mesquite tree has to be cleared, every small ravine checked, and debris piles in the lower washes and river carefully looked at. We finally got the Sheriff's Office involved and a team into a Private Property in the area. It is an old mining/quarry operation with lots of old equipment and out buildings south of the crash site.

Hey JJ, LeeAnn from “command center”. We were out there again today for a bit. Searched near the south quarry operation you mentioned and found nothing.

I just want to say how amazed I am with all the willingness and support of the volunteers, including yourself. It has not been easy in the heat, but every weekend we are all here for the common goal to find Daniel for David and his family. Thank you :)

Oh come on, how far could this man have gone after the accident?!?!?!
I had a dream that he crashed his car (or someone crashed it) and that certain someone that came across Daniel then ordered him to leave his clothes and other belongings on site and took Daniel with him.

just an option, was only a dream… MOO

@JJ Ray and @AZShamus , what is your read on the clothing left behind and how far Daniel could have walked out without an adequate water supply? Were there enough prints at the LKP to indicate direction of travel? After nightfall, are there any bright lights on the horizon from a town, city or facility that Daniel may have walked towards?

WOW. Just WOW. Ok I get it if he wants to take time out from his usual life. I hope he manages to get word somehow to his father letting him know. I cannot even begin to imagine what Mr Robinson is going through, now. I'm truly not meaning to sound like I'm blaming/bashing Daniel. I'm just even more heartbroken for his dad.

SBM

David hired accident reconstructionist and private investigator Jeff McGrath of 3 Laws Recon Investigations to piece together how Daniel's Jeep ended up on the ravine.

• “Immediately when I saw the vehicle, I noticed something wasn’t right with it,” said McGrath. “The damage didn’t match with the terrain and where it was laying.”

• McGrath downloaded the vehicle's information from the airbag control module (ACM) and found the Jeep was started more than 40 times after the airbags were deployed.

• “There’s an additional 11 miles on the car since the airbags deployed. So that tells me the car was driven around after it was crashed,” said McGrath.

• McGrath says the system shows the Jeep was involved in a collision around 1 p.m. nearly four hours after he was last seen.

SBM

David hired accident reconstructionist and private investigator Jeff McGrath of 3 Laws Recon Investigations to piece together how Daniel's Jeep ended up on the ravine.

• “Immediately when I saw the vehicle, I noticed something wasn’t right with it,” said McGrath. “The damage didn’t match with the terrain and where it was laying.”

• McGrath downloaded the vehicle's information from the airbag control module (ACM) and found the Jeep was started more than 40 times after the airbags were deployed.

• “There’s an additional 11 miles on the car since the airbags deployed. So that tells me the car was driven around after it was crashed,” said McGrath.

• McGrath says the system shows the Jeep was involved in a collision around 1 p.m. nearly four hours after he was last seen.
SBM? Again I'm relatively new on here.

SBM

OK the language of this post is giving off different vibes than the one that suggesting the accident had been "staged".

Staged made me think maybe DR crashed the jeep on purpose but without him in it. Although why is a mystery, doesn't really make sense.

But the description here could just as easily have been someone "yahoo-ing" around with an abandoned crashed but still mobile vehicle they found. Whether that yahoo encountered/hurt DR or whether DR was nowhere around when the Jeep was found.

It adds possibilities to the scenario but not all good or all bad. Just more complex.

If the yahoo was just messing with an abandoned vehicle, I hope they come forward. And there should have been tire tracks other than the Jeep's. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills