GUILTY AZ - Daniel Rodriguez, 29, fatally shot by Phoenix PD officer, 5 Oct 2010 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I couldn't get on here,I was having a heart attack :(

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 2m #RichardChrisman and the police force have arrived...

Livestream is unavailable @ wildabouttrial. :banghead:

Anyone know the best link to see/hear this please?

I have ABC15 open, they have some show on now, should go to coverage as it gets closer to verdict reading time:

http://www.abc15.com/generic/news/live-video

Also:

azcentral ‏@azcentral 56m A verdict is expected today in the trial of former #Phoenix police Officer Richard Chrisman: http://bit.ly/18v4Prn

Azcentral also has a video box attached to the article that says they will carry it live (I think WAT uses the azfamily stream).

ABC15 Arizona ‏@abc15 1m 10AM: We will be streaming the Richard #Chrisman trial verdict LIVE on #ABC15.com. Link will be tweeted shortly.

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m Everyone is here but Juanalicious...#RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 2m #RichardChrisman and the police force have arrived...

That's why the Judge postponed the reading of the verdict until this morning! RC's cronies needed the time to rearrange their schedules.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m We will have the live #RichardChrisman verdict here: http://wildabouttrial.com/richard-chrisman-live-stream.html …

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 1h The #RichardChrisman jury has a verdict on 1 count and have an impasse on 2 counts. Verdict will be read at 10 am in 5A.

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 42m @Amy__Marriott @LadyJustice2188 I am not sure who the pool camera is yet. Stay tuned.

I am going over the Doctrine of Self Defense included in the instructions (which I copied from listening to the instructions). It is very complicated, and they should have asked questions. I find it hard to believe they could be hung on two counts b/c of this (it has to be b/c some believe self-defense, right?) and they didn't ask any questions about the law, as far as we know.

In two parts in talks about "a police office may threaten the use of physical force or deadly physical force only if"......

Then in one part it talks about "a police officer may use deadly force against another only if....."

So...2nd degree and animal cruelty would by necessity have to be from the part "a police office may use deadly force against another only if..."??

This is the part related to that:
- A police officer may use deadly force a/g another only if a police officer reas. (reasonably) believes it necessary to defend himself or a third person from what a police officer reas. believes to be the use of immediate deadly force to affect the arrest or detention of a person whom the police officer reas. believes:

- is attempting to committ felony involving use of or threaten to use deadly weapon or dangerous instrument.
- is attempting to escape by use of deadly weapon or dangerous instrument.
- whose past or present conduct of the person which is known to police officer as likely to inflict danger on human life. (this part is kind of paraphrased).

So this self-defense would not apply to the dog. Hmm....so maybe the animal cruelty is the unanimous one....I don't know!!! b/c the other two for self-defense specifically state "threaten the use of physical force or deadly force."

Lissette Martinez ‏@martinezliss 52s Seating still being arranged in the courtroom, everyone wants in-not everyone can come in #RichardChrisman

It has taken me 30 minutes to get back to this page. I thought my computer had crashed, glad to see it is not my computer.

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m We are seated...#RichardChrisman It's tense in here!!!

Someone educate me,what is impasse? :o

I swear I am having a panic attack thinking of what's coming

It has taken me 30 minutes to get back to this page. I thought my computer had crashed, glad to see it is not my computer.

Oh I know, it's tough to get a post up or the window to refresh. Yet somehow I still manage to overpost. lol

Someone educate me,what is impasse? :o

I swear I am having a panic attack thinking of what's coming

Impasse as in something they cannot pass over, as in a stuck point....I think

Everyone please prepare yourself for verdict we will not like.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back