AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's FBI San Antonio. She shouldn't have been so rude though. Surely she has a lookup for which office is handling which case.

Sounds like she doesn't want info to help solve cases. I'm not sure the FBI wants to give that impression.

Thank you so much for sticking with it, and giving the info to Tempe.

Thank You!

PHOENIX -- It's been more than a week since we've heard from Elizabeth Johnson, the mother of missing 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson.Gabriel has been missing for nearly a month, and Johnson sits behind bars at a Valley jail. She made one phone call Saturday night, and CBS 5 was there when it happened.

Elizabeth Johnson called her grandfather. Bob Johnson. It was the first time they've spoke in nearly a week. The two only spoke for a couple of minutes, talking about items she wanted him to pick up from jail. Johnson asked her grandfather to pick up the $300 she had when she was arrested in Florida, as well as an expensive ring she said she was wearing. The call came just minutes after Bob told CBS 5 he wasn't sure his great-grandson was still alive. Bob Johnson said, "The more days that go by, the more concerned I get for the health and welfare of baby Gabriel. It would seem that whoever she gave the child to, under the assumption she did indeed give the child to someone, those people would be scared out of their mind by now."Johnson also said he's having trouble getting the car Elizabeth took off in back to Arizona. He said FBI agents gave him the all clear to come to Texas and pick it up, but Johnson said Tempe police told him they're going to hang onto it in case this turns into a homicide.
http://www.kpho.com/news/22256806/detail.html

She says $300 news earlier this week reported LE as saying $500, maybe she is keeping $200 on account? Expensive ring??? Makes me think on top all the other things they said she bought, nails, travel expenses,,,she may have received money for placing GJ for adoption after all and I can stop fearing the worst.

Been lurking some on this case. Needed a break from here for a bit. Spending too much time here makes me lose a whole lotta sleep. Kudos to those of you who can emotionally handle it day after day, month after month, ...

Do they really make medicine cups that resemble sippy cups these days? To trick your kids into taking drugs?

I don't know what to make of this case. I can't understand why anyone would go through so much trouble to kill their child. I'm hoping baby Gabriel is being taken care of at this moment. Whether TS knows or not, she's one fried woman (imo) and shouldn't be anywhere near children. Hoping Gabe is well and EJ is in some serious need of help.

you know...LM reads here. He has also sent messages through a friend to post here

Then the friend needs to get certified by Tricia if they haven't already, and Tricia will come and post here to let us know they've been certified. I haven't seen any certification posts. If there's a link, I'd appreciate it if someone would re-post it.

Tricia has good reasons for her rules here on WS. They are to the benefit of all of us, as well as the victims and families of the crimes we discuss. I support her 100%.

On a personal level, I don't want Gabriel's thread shut down.

And speaking of Gabriel's thread shutting down, I'd like to offer a friendly reminder that our mod, hoppyfrog, posted that there won't be any more warnings on posting FB stuff inappropriately. It's direct timeouts now.

It's just not fair to the other people here to break the rules we've been repeatedly reminded about, because if the thread shuts down, none of us can post. It's not fair to the mods who have do the clean up and deserve to have their requests respected. And it's not fair to Gabriel either.

/me off my soapbox

She says $300 news earlier this week reported LE as saying $500, maybe she is keeping $200 on account? Expensive ring??? Makes me think on top all the other things they said she bought, nails, travel expenses,,,she may have received money for placing GJ for adoption after all and I can stop fearing the worst.

Also, I wish I knew what kind of clothes she was buying. IMOO that could say alot. For instance, there are jeans that cost 80 bucks, times say 5 pairs, well I suck at math, but thats alot of money, shoes can be outragous too, I pay 100 bucks for my tennis shoes, 40 or more for my kids tennis shoes, that is one pair. Her Grandpa said she was into fashion...

He said FBI agents gave him the all clear to come to Texas and pick it up, but Johnson said Tempe police told him they're going to hang onto it in case this turns into a homicide.

Looks like it is not bothering EJ a bit that another innocent person is now suffering because of her actions. Do you think she even said she was sorry? I doubt it.

I hope he has some sort of transportation to get to the store and the doctor if needed. Sad, very sad.

I have been going back trying to find the scanner thread but can't - so, if anyone knows where I need to go - I would appreciate it!

Here's the issue:

How do you know the person has an email from the person they say they do? It can not be posted. There is no way to verify it.

Another issue is if a WSer contacts the parents of missing children and questions them and comes back here and posts it, it makes the forum, and all of us, look bad.

:) Thanks, BeanE. Your posts are helpful and logical IMO.
Also, thanks for the segue; I was going to ask 2 questions about email, texting;
How sure is anyone of anything EJ said, emailed, or texted since she met TS ?
Does anyone recall a mention of TS being at the mobilehome of EJ and LJ ?
I just read it a couple of days ago I believe.
IMO TS is tech-savvy, don't know how far that goes, but she is a businesswoman. Online a lot and text. Any thoughts?:waitasec:

Then the friend needs to get certified by Tricia if they haven't already, and Tricia will come and post here to let us know they've been certified. I haven't seen any certification posts. If there's a link, I'd appreciate it if someone would re-post it.

Tricia has good reasons for her rules here on WS. They are to the benefit of all of us, as well as the victims and families of the crimes we discuss. I support her 100%.

On a personal level, I don't want Gabriel's thread shut down.

And speaking of Gabriel's thread shutting down, I'd like to offer a friendly reminder that our mod, hoppyfrog, posted that there won't be any more warnings on posting FB stuff inappropriately. It's direct timeouts now.

It's just not fair to the other people here to break the rules we've been repeatedly reminded about, because if the thread shuts down, none of us can post. It's not fair to the mods who have do the clean up and deserve to have their requests respected. And it's not fair to Gabriel either.

/me off my soapbox

Oh, I wasn't trying to argue any of that I was just mentioning that he is reading here and the friend thing. I do not recall seeing any of that certified

Anyone think that if EJ had any way to get herself out of jail, or even lessen the charges that she would have spilled all by now? :(

Looks like it is not bothering EJ a bit that another innocent person is now suffering because of her actions. Do you think she even said she was sorry? I doubt it.

I hope he has some sort of transportation to get to the store and the doctor if needed. Sad, very sad.

She severely hurts the people around her. Gabriel, Logan, her grandfather, the Smiths. Nobody is exempt. And she's so darned perky and chipper, I'm confident in saying it doesn't bother her one bit. In fact, she seems to rather enjoy it.

Scary girl.

It seems like all it takes is someone posting something that will set people off, like the rules - maybe someone is doing this on purpose. Diversionary tactics. JMO.

I don't think she cares for anyone but herself. That's why the photos in the hotel still confuse me ~ both the ones of Gabriel and those on the nightstand. :( MOO

PHOENIX -- It's been more than a week since we've heard from Elizabeth Johnson, the mother of missing 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson.Gabriel has been missing for nearly a month, and Johnson sits behind bars at a Valley jail. She made one phone call Saturday night, and CBS 5 was there when it happened.

Elizabeth Johnson called her grandfather. Bob Johnson. It was the first time they've spoke in nearly a week. The two only spoke for a couple of minutes, talking about items she wanted him to pick up from jail. Johnson asked her grandfather to pick up the $300 she had when she was arrested in Florida, as well as an expensive ring she said she was wearing. The call came just minutes after Bob told CBS 5 he wasn't sure his great-grandson was still alive. Bob Johnson said, "The more days that go by, the more concerned I get for the health and welfare of baby Gabriel. It would seem that whoever she gave the child to, under the assumption she did indeed give the child to someone, those people would be scared out of their mind by now."Johnson also said he's having trouble getting the car Elizabeth took off in back to Arizona. He said FBI agents gave him the all clear to come to Texas and pick it up, but Johnson said Tempe police told him they're going to hang onto it in case this turns into a homicide.
http://www.kpho.com/news/22256806/detail.html

That sounds so bleak. I wish we could get some GOOD news....

It's odd how new people come on and rile people up and change direction -- suspicious - IMO. But just MO.

:) Thanks, BeanE. Your posts are helpful and logical IMO.
Also, thanks for the segue; I was going to ask 2 questions about email, texting;
How sure is anyone of anything EJ said, emailed, or texted since she met TS ?
Does anyone recall a mention of TS being at the mobilehome of EJ and LJ ?
I just read it a couple of days ago I believe.
IMO TS is tech-savvy, don't know how far that goes, but she is a businesswoman. Online a lot and text. Any thoughts?:waitasec:

You're very welcome. I don't mean to be a pain. I just get frustrated sometimes. I'm a cranky old lady :)

- Elizabeth doesn't rate very high on my reliability scale for truth.
- TS was at Eliz's trailer for 4 hours on Dec 9 per TS
- I dunno how technical TS is. That's a good point. She does have an online presence for her business, so she's got at least some skills/knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste