Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever is the first to see the Drama LLama :bananalama:
and catch/shoot/vaporize them gets.... OK, just my appreciation and the love of other posters here cuz I am broke right now... Maybe a group hug too!! :grouphug:

:angel:

Wish we knew more about EJ's state of mind, and more about Logan.

At this point I am not about to jump on the "Gabriel should be with Logan" wagon either. Why didn't he take him when EJ told him to? He lived with her, left her, knew what she was about, yet left his son with her.

I just have a hard time understanding concerned parents who don't appear to be concerned until it's convenient for them. Don't get me wrong...I don't know enough about LM...or EJ for that matter to know.

ETA: Just want to add that none of it matters until Gabriel is found.

LE is backing Logan one thousand percent. They're even standing side by side with him at pressers, and that speaks volumes to me.

Logan did all the right things people in these situations are told to do. He called LE, he went to court, he filed for custody. The man was begging for help. In his court documents he listed all the things Elizabeth was doing that threatened Gabriel's well-being.

I feel horrible that the system let him down, and let Gabriel down. The system should have responded more adequately to Logan's cries for help for Gabriel.

There is an open CPS case against Elizabeth.

Logan's a good daddy, and I pray with every ounce of my being that Gabriel will be found soon, safe and unharmed, and returned to his daddy.

Reading this about the Grandfather disturbs me..
http://www.kpho.com/news/22256806/detail.html

Snipped

The call came just minutes after Bob told CBS 5 he wasn't sure his great-grandson was still alive.

Bob Johnson said, "The more days that go by, the more concerned I get for the health and welfare of baby Gabriel. It would seem that whoever she gave the child to, under the assumption she did indeed give the child to someone, those people would be scared out of their mind by now.

He doesn't seem to believe EJ at all..
Something in the past has been said to him to not be able to have more hope than this..
Also, he is not defending her..
:waitasec:

I have to admit, everyone, that there have been a few posts that have gotten to me over the last few days. Not directed to me everytime but I watched several posters be attacked. Pushing buttons. Maybe that just happens when a case starts to get long and drawn out. IDK I think most everyone did a fine job by ignoring the poster... some got drawn in. But the mods here do a great job and if you report a problem poster and then get out of the way the Mods handle it!

Welcome newbys. I don't always post but I am always lurking!!! I am another Addict!

Whew! I must not be the suspicious one! lmao! My new years resolution was to not use FB. :)) Although, I have been going through withdrawals trying not to log in and add TS to my friends list. lolololololol!

I feel better now! :P

I just joined this week and am unfamiliar with the ins-and-outs. In an effort to see what people were talking about TS's FB boards and her deleting them as a "friend", I made the mistake of signing up to FB. I requested to be a "friend" of TS and she ultimately accepted me. For my efforts, I got some kind of bug in my computer, imo from FB.

Welcome to you too. Maybe I'll get the hang in a short while.

Both of you are doing fine!
Welcome to Websleuths..:dance:
So far, there is no 12 step program available to us, so make sure to use caution when getting involved in these cases..

Anything you can offer to the discussion is great, and we welcome it!
They give us a few rules to follow about posting certain things like emails, facebook messages, whole names or involving people who have not been named in public..
We have to do our very best to stick to the rules, else we loose the thread and can't discuss the case..
I am sure the comment was nothing personal, try to understand that in many, many cases people will come in just to heat things up...We are all overly cautious at things like this...
If you are not here for that reason, overlook the poster who is suspicious of you and join in wherever you can!
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65794

When you get a chance, just read through the rules and if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Again welcome!

Thank you so much! I'd been lurking for about a month and finally took the plunge and joined in about a week ago. Read the rules my first day here and read them again this morning. I really think this site does some excellent work, and I am very happy to be a part of it.

On the one hand, it's good she was using a device to accurately measure medicine. It does look like a grape Tylenol stain by his head. So, Tylenol for fever/teething and something red for??? Seems it would need to taste good for him to take it......my 23 mo. old grandson loves his baby Benadryl. Must be cherry flavored. But, the one my dil gives him has a syringe thingy like Tylenol. I'm going to drive myself crazy over that med sippy cup!

I think I may have around 40 Google email alerts for this story. Every time I get one, I dash to my email with my fingers crossed mumbling under my breath, "Please.. Please let them have found GJ alive and well."

FYI.... It's kinda difficult to use your mouse with crossed fingers. It takes practice. I'm not giving up. I'll keep practicing. :)

LE is backing Logan one thousand percent. They're even standing side by side with him at pressers, and that speaks volumes to me.

Logan did all the right things people in these situations are told to do. He called LE, he went to court, he filed for custody. The man was begging for help. In his court documents he listed all the things Elizabeth was doing that threatened Gabriel's well-being.

I feel horrible that the system let him down, and let Gabriel down. The system should have responded more adequately to Logan's cries for help for Gabriel.

There is an open CPS case against Elizabeth.

Logan's a good daddy, and I pray with every ounce of my being that Gabriel will be found soon, safe and unharmed, and returned to his daddy.
He filed for custody when Gabriel was 8 months old. Just curious why he didn't do that when he was born. If he was there at his birth wonder why his name wasn't on the bc.

Reading this about the Grandfather disturbs me..
http://www.kpho.com/news/22256806/detail.html

Snipped

The call came just minutes after Bob told CBS 5 he wasn't sure his great-grandson was still alive.

Bob Johnson said, "The more days that go by, the more concerned I get for the health and welfare of baby Gabriel. It would seem that whoever she gave the child to, under the assumption she did indeed give the child to someone, those people would be scared out of their mind by now.

He doesn't seem to believe EJ at all..
Something in the past has been said to him to not be able to have more hope than this..
Also, he is not defending her..
:waitasec:

I suppose the obvious thing would be that she allegedly borrowed his car to go to an interview and left for good fully intending to change her identity--probably never to see her grandfather again? At least that is what I would think-- He must be very confused about EJ and not know what to think about it?

http://health.state.tn.us/Downloads/Me_Min091807.pdf

On page 7, is info on TPS. Just more proof what an upstanding citizen she is. Sorry if this info was already posted, but if it was, I missed it.

Very interesting indeed.... Practicing Medicine w/o a license????

Ohhhhh Ms. TPS gots herself in some trouble...

Wonder how she managed to get away with it for 15 months or more... Or for that matter, how she got reported?

I think I need to quit being so dern nosy :innocent:

Wish we knew more about EJ's state of mind, and more about Logan.

At this point I am not about to jump on the "Gabriel should be with Logan" wagon either. Why didn't he take him when EJ told him to? He lived with her, left her, knew what she was about, yet left his son with her.

I just have a hard time understanding concerned parents who don't appear to be concerned until it's convenient for them. Don't get me wrong...I don't know enough about LM...or EJ for that matter to know.

ETA: Just want to add that none of it matters until Gabriel is found.

Using your post as a jumping off spot - I just want to point out that Gabriel is only 8 months old. For those 8 months he has lived with his mom and dad, mostly, give or take a couple of weeks. Breaking up with your significant other generally does not happen overnight. From what we know LM and EJ had some problems during the summer, after Gabe was born. LM did start proceedings against EJ at that time, but then withdrew the complaint. It has been reported that Gabriel was included in the request for a restraining order. EJ's grandfather says that EJ was diagnosed with post partum depression and she did receive medication for it. Maybe it was at this point that LM decided to try to work things out with EJ. I don't know, I'm just speculating based on what we have read in the media.

We do know that LM and EJ were again living together up until Dec. 8th or 9th when they had a big fight. LM filed for custody of Gabe on Dec. 11th, iirc. The rest is as we know it from the media and what little LE has told us.

I do not think this was a long, drawn out affair where LM failed to protect his son. I think he did what he could. Maybe when EJ was medicated things went well? It appears that even EJ's grandfather thinks well of LM. It is not easy to break up with someone you love, especially when a child is involved. AND no one wants to believe that a mother is harmful to her child. It takes some time and few incidences to get it through your head, kwim? LM also appears to have a close and loving family. His dad and aunt and uncle have remained by his side and I'm sure they were advising him along the way when he was trying to figure out what to do.

Just my thoughts,

Salem

Very interesting indeed.... Practicing Medicine w/o a license????

Ohhhhh Ms. TPS gots herself in some trouble...

Wonder how she managed to get away with it for 15 months or more... Or for that matter, how she got reported?

I think I need to quit being so dern nosy :innocent:

I would never let anybody without a license give me an enema. I don't care how clogged I get.

I suppose the obvious thing would be that she allegedly borrowed his car to go to an interview and left for good fully intending to change her identity--probably never to see her grandfather again? At least that is what I would think-- He must be very confused about EJ and not know what to think about it?

I bet he is confused. But I think his responses are very honest. He isn't long winded about it or real emotional but I think he is heart sick.

They promise the child will be taken care of but they put an ad in the PennySaver?:waitasec:

they also have a ad listed as paris tx
if you google the number is comes up

He filed for custody when Gabriel was 8 months old. Just curious why he didn't do that when he was born. If he was there at his birth wonder why his name wasn't on the bc.

Hi Vjlaw! Where did you see that his name was not on the BC?
He was at the birth and he did live with EJ and Gabe for 8 months, and I believe he was on the birth certificate -- I have heard that he was and have not seen any evidence that he was not, yet
He started the custody paperwork when EJ told him she was going to give Gabe to the Smiths, as far as I have read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState