DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I'll say good night with prayers Gabriel is found soon...:prayer:

weird - it says on the website that it would be on:

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=70649

AMW makes me mad. They sent me an email last week and said to watch the show and made me to believe Kelli's story was going to be shown or at least her face and info. There was not one mention. Now Baby Gabriel who I feel is more important than the stories run tonight. I even asked AMW to just list Kellisue on their website under missing persons. Not one mention of her. Pretty sad and they are supposed to help. I am really saddened Gabriel wasn't Bigger news tonight. I don't get it.

I can't say I think she was KILLING him in this picture.
but she was giving him SOMETHING!

OT:
I would like to know why in the HE!! the cup on this thing holds THREE freaking teaspoons. I have NEVER in my life taken three teaspoons of meds myself. muchless given that much of ANYTHING to one of my kids.

1 teaspoon = 5ml
which means that 3teaspoons = 15ml.

Depending on the medication and the concentration of the med (like how many mg of medicine to ml of liquid) that would actually be an acceptable dose.

The cup looked to be no more than half full, which would work for some liquid childrens and infants medicines, but there are several that are pink flavored, and they are not all antibiotics.... It is too hard to say WHAT she is giving him, let alone say if she is giving him too mcuh.

(ps-Worked for a pediatrician for 2 years... you would be suprized how may children's liquid meds look alike).

AMW makes me mad. They sent me an email last week and said to watch the show and made me to believe Kelli's story was going to be shown or at least her face and info. There was not one mention. Now Baby Gabriel who I feel is more important than the stories run tonight. I even asked AMW to just list Kellisue on their website under missing persons. Not one mention of her. Pretty sad and they are supposed to help. I am really saddened Gabriel wasn't Bigger news tonight. I don't get it.

almost seemed like a rerun, but could be that I have just seen those on the show before, KWIM?

now that I think about it, last nights Nancy Grace seemed more like a weekend recap show, minus TS' "interview".

MOO

I have not yet seen those pictures of the damage to the house. Seems like she was very mad/angry at Logan. Why is there a knife???

I'm one of the newer people, but I am only trying to help...:cry:

Me too. I have been lurking on this site for a long, long time and it was the fact that I live in Phoenix, AZ and numbers of people interested in this story that made me finally register.

I was happy just lurking around. I don't want make people feel suspicious of me of my posts. I hope it was not me being referred to. <sigh>

Wish we knew more about EJ's state of mind, and more about Logan.

At this point I am not about to jump on the "Gabriel should be with Logan" wagon either. Why didn't he take him when EJ told him to? He lived with her, left her, knew what she was about, yet left his son with her.

I just have a hard time understanding concerned parents who don't appear to be concerned until it's convenient for them. Don't get me wrong...I don't know enough about LM...or EJ for that matter to know.

ETA: Just want to add that none of it matters until Gabriel is found.

I am assuming that some of these photos listed below are from the damage to the home that Logan spoke of back when:
http://www.cbsnews.com/elements/2010/01/06/crimesider/photoessay6063007.shtml?tag=page

Have these been posted yet? If so I apologize for re posting!

Please don't apologise! It helps me tremendously when people post links. Even if I've seen it, it reminds me of things and gets my old brain thinking.

Gabriel is such a gorgeous baby. I love that picture of Logan holding him. He looks so content. It does my heart good to know Gabriel is loved by his daddy. What a good man.

I have been going back trying to find the scanner thread but can't - so, if anyone knows where I need to go - I would appreciate it!

Scanner thread [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94033"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Me too. I have been lurking on this site for a long, long time and it was the fact that I live in Phoenix, AZ and numbers of people interested in this story that made me finally register.

I was happy just lurking around. I don't want make people feel suspicious of me of my posts. I hope it was not me being referred to. <sigh>

And we ARE GLAD you registered. I think what frustrates some posters is things get mentioned and hashed out several times, especially in the long and fast paced threads, like this one is right now. And you know how some people can state their ideas and thoughts so passionately that it comes off more as defensive rather than vocal. No need to apologize!

:woohoo:
:dance:

Both of you are doing fine!
Welcome to Websleuths..:dance:
So far, there is no 12 step program available to us, so make sure to use caution when getting involved in these cases..

Anything you can offer to the discussion is great, and we welcome it!
They give us a few rules to follow about posting certain things like emails, facebook messages, whole names or involving people who have not been named in public..
We have to do our very best to stick to the rules, else we loose the thread and can't discuss the case..
I am sure the comment was nothing personal, try to understand that in many, many cases people will come in just to heat things up...We are all overly cautious at things like this...
If you are not here for that reason, overlook the poster who is suspicious of you and join in wherever you can!
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65794"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65794[/ame]

When you get a chance, just read through the rules and if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Again welcome!

I've been watching FB for a couple of days - and plan to stop. Watching what is happening on Tammi's FB, even when someone asks a legitimate question there is someone, uhhh, I would say "assigned" to go in and post something that shoots it down, no matter how stupid their response sounds.

I just find it strange that posters who have never cared before are choosing tonight to come on -- that's all.

Tammi is the master of manipulation and diversionary tactics, IMO. Send in one of her gargoyles (is that the word? from the Wizard of Oz? those flying things) to come in and totally support Tammi, or to violate the rules, so everyone gets upset and follows there. Same stuff.

I don't know, and believe me I'm worn out. Just - please God, let the truth come out.

Thank you for the explanation whatabouthis. I think some posters' here at websleuths thought you were talking about them and misunderstood your intent. I'm glad you explained. Maybe next time, you could clue us in though that you are talking about posters at a different site? :angel:

Salem

Please don't apologise! It helps me tremendously when people post links. Even if I've seen it, it reminds me of things and gets my old brain thinking.

Gabriel is such a gorgeous baby. I love that picture of Logan holding him. He looks so content. It does my heart good to know Gabriel is loved by his daddy. What a good man.

I agree BeanE..
Logan looks so scared..it breaks my heart..
I am afraid that his little boy is no longer here..
I sure hope I am wrong!

Checking in again. What have I missed?

31lrurgulxL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

someone posted this product which looks just like what baby gabriel had in a picture.

Somone also linked that many tylenol, benadryl motrin and other products are currently recalled.

This may mean something
although no infant or baby tylenol products are recalled and the recall was because of major medical reasons

also there was a lengthy discussion of vaccinations ;)
And Elizabeth called her grandpa who is currently car-less because LE is keeping the car Elizabeth used incase this turns into homicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste