AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another random thought...

These people claim to be very religious. In many missing kids cases they hold prayer circles and candlelight vigils. Nothing like this has been done I feel like if the smiths were unaware of Gabriel's safety they might be
1)offering a larger reward
2) holding prayer gatherings to pray for Gabriel.

idk just my opinion

I'm am transcribing some things now.
First to come up will be a transcription from one of the first interviews they did with FOX Live after being named as persons of interest. I found some interesting things in that one.

Just a heads up on the really long post approaching.

Hi everyone. I have a question..How did T lose custody of her three children? TIA

There is a previous post in here somewhere that references TS saying that she left her husband and took her kids to her Mom's, then her mom gave the kids back to their father, IIRC, within a very short time. Again, IIRC, TS felt it was because her mother just didn't want to 'deal with them'.
This is just my recollection of a much earlier post. Maybe someone can
dig that up? If that CAN be found, I have a further observation to make about that in reference to borderline PD behaviors. Anyone know anything of her mom/dad?

Another random thought...

These people claim to be very religious. In many missing kids cases they hold prayer circles and candlelight vigils. Nothing like this has been done I feel like if the smiths were unaware of Gabriel's safety they might be
1)offering a larger reward
2) holding prayer gatherings to pray for Gabriel.

idk just my opinion

Great point about the candlelight vigils....or lack thereof. Especially w/ all her references to prayer requests and bible verses. She probably hadn't even thought of it since she is so busy making guest appearances on all the news shows. Of course now that it has been mentioned I bet she'll have one going by tomorrow at the latest. And...tell us how it's actually been 'in the works since day one'....

Great point about the candlelight vigils....or lack thereof. Especially w/ all her references to prayer requests and bible verses. She probably hadn't even thought of it since she is so busy making guest appearances on all the news shows. Of course now that it has been mentioned I bet she'll have one going by tomorrow at the latest. And...tell us how it's actually been 'in the works since day one'....

Well then the same could be said about Logan and his family. I would think if anyone should be organizing a prayer vigil it would be them.

Well then the same could be said about Logan and his family. I would think if anyone should be organizing a prayer vigil it would be them.

ok, but I do not see Logan claiming religion and spouting bible verses. I see tammi doing this. For as much as she is in the news and all over the place, you'd think they would be doing anything, something.

even the anthonys did.... shirts, signs, vigils, searches.

He's been awfully silent lately, imo. It makes me wonder if he really wants the responsibility of being the sole parent for Gabriel, or if his parents will be the ones taking care of the baby when he's found? It's a lot for a young guy like him. MOO

When I see the vigils I always feel like hope is lost, imo of course.
Perhaps they are afraid to really think about what this could mean (although I think baby Gabe is alive!).

When I see the vigils I always feel like hope is lost, imo of course.
Perhaps they are afraid to really think about what this could mean (although I think baby Gabe is alive!).

I also think he is alive

He's been awfully silent lately, imo. It makes me wonder if he really wants the responsibility of being the sole parent for Gabriel, or if his parents will be the ones taking care of the baby when he's found? It's a lot for a young guy like him. MOO

When was LM's name put on the birth certificate? If this was long ago discussed, sorry for asking again.

Coming in here for the first time today for updates. I have a lot of catching up to do. There are so many posts to read over, and to be honest so many of the posts after I left off last night were so off topic that I just decided to ask - Are there any media updates? Any new articles? Any big news?

I was thinking the same thing.I would think we would see more of his family.Please forgive me as I ask this question...How did E parents pass?

I think LM has been silent because he was asked by LE to be.

He appeared with LE for presser to put out the info that needed to be put out.

Maybe he just does not want to be involved in a media circus. He feels like LE is
handleing business.

I have no doubt in my mind if LE asked him to make an appearance or get some info out, he will do it.

He seems very sincere to me.

Coming in here for the first time today for updates. I have a lot of catching up to do. There are so many posts to read over, and to be honest so many of the posts after I left off last night were so off topic that I just decided to ask - Are there any media updates? Any new articles? Any big news?

Check the media/news thread where no comments are allowed. It's a great source :)

In the recently closed thread, not_my_kids posted:

"TPS says that she put CC on the paperwork because the courthouse was closing and Elizabeth had to open the doors back up for her.
TPS says that EJ asked her to do this. So she did...

Were the courthouse employees watching this drama? How could they not have been if EJ was having to hold the door for TPS so she didn't get her defrauding rear end locked out.
Never mind the dropbox which makes the whole freaking exchange unnecessary and likely made up.
Does Tammi actually think she is the only person on earth, that she can just write this out as she believes it and that makes it true?
"

I've been to two of the county court houses, Mesa & the main one in downtown Phoenix. (I would assume that EJ would use one of these to file, based on the fact that she lives in Tempe.) Neither of them have a "back door" so to speak. Both of them have entrances on all four sides, iirc, and all entrances have guards and metal detectors/body scanners. I believe that had they been truly ushered out because the place was closing, they either would have seen one of the signs plastered up about the drop boxes, or one of the employees would have told them.

I also think that if they were facing a deadline, they could have met the deadline by time stamping the paperwork themselves and putting it in the drop box, as long as it was stamped before midnight. (I'm not an attorney, but I believe that's the practice here in Maricopa county.)

http://www.clerkofcourt.maricopa.gov/alternative_filing.asp

Check the media/news thread where no comments are allowed. It's a great source :)

Thank you so much fhc. :blushing: I didn't realize there was a specific thread. I feel so dumb:blushing:

I'm actually not sure...

Just wondering if LM questioned until recently if he was the father. I am sure I don't have the time line entered correctly in my mind, but don't understand how LM agreed to Lil Gabriel being at the Smiths for possible adoption. I thought that happened the first week in Dec.

I think TPS needs some jail time in solitary confinement without her laptop, phone, etc. She really needs to hush and we really need to hear from EJ. I wonder if TPS realizes that if something bad has happened to Gabriel, TPS, at a minimum, shares moral responsibility? And maybe some legal responsibility also.

Prayers for Gabriel,

Salem

I totally agree with you. I bet if this woman was put into solitary confinement and allowed to speak to noone at all, she would totally implode. She would be begging to talk to LE and tell the truth. She would not be able to stand it.

I Googled and didn't find any today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member