AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just rea on Baby Gabes FB site that they will air his story on AMW tonight ? Does any one else know about it

Not my kids, Thank you so much for that transcription, that must have taken alot of work!! Great job!
On what date did they text her and leave the msg on her myspace? And what ever that date was she had a new phone with a new number?

I find this video that I just got up to be interesting for two reasons.
She is attempting to make it sound like she never even mentioned adopting Gabe, it was all EJ's idea.
Also, more that contradicts what she said lately. If they simply checked the area code, and it was from a call made to the Smiths, how did that involve Logan?

And the best part, where was her cell and why did she call from somewhere that could so readily ID her location?

That did not make sense what they said about the area code. It seems to me that she would either call collect or use her cell phone. So if they were bringing the baby to see Logan, then they should of realized he did want to see his child. How could they legally have the baby during that time?

I don't think it's her place to hold a prayer vigil for Gabriel. She's a person of interest to LE in whatever has happened to him. Completely not appropriate to organize a vigil, IMO. And if Tammi and Jack did organize something like that I'll bet a lot of people would be hollering "how dare they!" On the other hand, I would hope that if Tammi is as religious as she claims that she has contacted her church and put in a prayer request. I know many churches have prayer circles, prayer chains and prayer warriors that lead them. It's called different things at different places. Maybe she has done this, we just don't know, and I don't think it's fair to judge her just because she hasn't organized a vigil.

This makes sense. Now I am wondering why there are no posters up? Would family go to the place of the missing child and start putting posters up? Do you think someone is stopping them? Or maybe they are doing it already and we just don't know about it.

I find this video that I just got up to be interesting for two reasons.
She is attempting to make it sound like she never even mentioned adopting Gabe, it was all EJ's idea.
Also, more that contradicts what she said lately. If they simply checked the area code, and it was from a call made to the Smiths, how did that involve Logan?

And the best part, where was her cell and why did she call from somewhere that could so readily ID her location?

I remember that striking me too when I first saw this interview. How could they see the area code if EJ was using her cell phone? If EJ wasn't using her cell phone, there would be charges for it being a long distance call and why would EJ want to pay for that when she had a cell phone. I think it was another lie from the Smiths. MOO

I just rea on Baby Gabes FB site that they will air his story on AMW tonight ? Does any one else know about it

Thanks..I looked on the AMW website earlier to see if it would be and didn't see anything. I hope it is!

That did not make sense what they said about the area code. It seems to me that she would either call collect or use her cell phone. So if they were bringing the baby to see Logan, then they should of realized he did want to see his child. How could they legally have the baby during that time?

And they stated they kept in touch all weekend asking about him. Wonder what was said, or if that is the truth.

Not my kids, Thank you so much for that transcription, that must have taken alot of work!! Great job!
On what date did they text her and leave the msg on her myspace? And what ever that date was she had a new phone with a new number?
No prob. I'm going to try to find a link for the day that this would have been, since no one actually says. But from what they are saying, this would have all occurred on Monday 12-21-2009. I can't confirm that from the video, but they were talking about that weekend waiting for word and then on Monday...
I don't know if she had a new phone or if she had her old phone and just chose to call from the hotel or whatever.

This video was uploaded to Youtube on 1-11-2010. It from Fox News and was uploaded to their channel originally.
Did Mom Murder Her Child?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edz1YUoRF-c

Jack: So, uh, we started uh, back and forth, uh, we, uh, he mentioned about a Myspace page that she had, um, gone onto and made a blog.

Jack: No. And, we, we’ve spent ten years building a successful business here. For someone we knew for nine days, I don’t think that makes a whole lot of sense. No, have not done anything… [inaudible]

End of video.

they only knew for 9 days?

what blog?

That is what I would like to know, too.

I showed up at our docs office with a new child who was 18 months old, and told him the truth, that we were adopting her. Did not have to prove anything. As far as her vaccination records we had to wait for the atty to get the former clinic to send them over. It had to be within a certain amount of time or the doc was going to revaccinate her with the vaccines she would have needed. How safe that would have been, I don't know, but that is what I was told.
I suppose in this case also it would depend where the rural area is ~ in Texas I'd imagine people would be keeping up with the news but maybe in another state, not so much so to watch out for baby Gabriel. That could all change tonight though with the profile AMW is supposed to do. :) MOO

I suppose in this case also it would depend where the rural area is ~ in Texas I'd imagine people would be keeping up with the news but maybe in another state, not so much so to watch out for baby Gabriel. That could all change tonight though with the profile AMW is supposed to do. :) MOO

That is my hope and prayers!!

I don't think it's her place to hold a prayer vigil for Gabriel. She's a person of interest to LE in whatever has happened to him. Completely not appropriate to organize a vigil, IMO. And if Tammi and Jack did organize something like that I'll bet a lot of people would be hollering "how dare they!" On the other hand, I would hope that if Tammi is as religious as she claims that she has contacted her church and put in a prayer request. I know many churches have prayer circles, prayer chains and prayer warriors that lead them. It's called different things at different places. Maybe she has done this, we just don't know, and I don't think it's fair to judge her just because she hasn't organized a vigil.

I agree with you when you say, "maybe she has done this, we just don't know", but disrespectfully disagree that it's not her place to hold a vigil. I believe it is every Christian's duty to seek as much help as possible. If I had any form of connection to a large church like CCV, I personally would be calling the pastor to see if we could organize a prayer vigil for Gabriel, even though I am a complete stranger to the family. The more prayers, the more publicity, the more people that know about Gabriel, the better, imo.

But I agree, maybe she did call her old pastor and ask them to do a prayer meeting and they declined or did it without publicity.

I think LM has been silent because he was asked by LE to be.

He appeared with LE for presser to put out the info that needed to be put out.

Maybe he just does not want to be involved in a media circus. He feels like LE is
handleing business.

I have no doubt in my mind if LE asked him to make an appearance or get some info out, he will do it.

He seems very sincere to me

He does to me too. With the POI's not being able to keep their mouth shut, I imagine that LE has just ask him to keep quiet right now and see what keeps spewing. No sense in Logan getting in a pizzing match with TPS..not that he would..just that I can totally see her taking it in that direction..moo..

Will someone point me in the direction of finding out about E's parents? TIA

He does to me too. With the POI's not being able to keep their mouth shut, I imagine that LE has just ask him to keep quiet right now and see what keeps spewing. No sense in Logan getting in a pizzing match with TPS..not that he would..just that I can totally see her taking it in that direction..moo..

And didn't I hear his dad is a police officer?

I agree with you when you say, "maybe she has done this, we just don't know", but disrespectfully disagree that it's not her place to hold a vigil. I believe it is every Christian's duty to seek as much help as possible. If I had any form of connection to a large church like CCV, I personally would be calling the pastor to see if we could organize a prayer vigil for Gabriel, even though I am a complete stranger to the family. The more prayers, the more publicity, the more people that know about Gabriel, the better, imo.

But I agree, maybe she did call her old pastor and ask them to do a prayer meeting and they declined or did it without publicity.

In the Bible it says gather, it doesn't mean you have to do it publicly for the media.

you know... with the proof that elizabeth and tammy were connected on myspace, maybe we should be checking out the forums there or classified on myspace from early december to see if there is any way they were connected... such as elizabeth offering the baby, or tammi asking to adopt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member