AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Does this mean that it wasn't Raymond Russell park? Or does this mean it wasn't any park at all? Or does this mean LE can't confirm she gave Gabriel away at a park?

San Antonio news stations reported the name of a specific park where Johnson met the mystery couple, Carbajal said. But he said police are unaware of any such park.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html

Pretty confusing. Like everything we hear in this case. I think the only thing we have heard from LE is that she claimed she gave the baby to a couple in a park. LE has also said they haven't found any evidence to back it up (paraphrased) All the rest is out of media.

Pretty confusing. Like everything we hear in this case. I think the only the we have heard from LE is that she claimed she gave the baby to a couple in a park. LE has also said they haven't found any evidence to back it up (paraphrased) All the rest is out of media.

LE says she hasn't told them anything. Only has asked for water and to go to the bathroom.

ETA:

Several media outlets reported Johnson was working with the FBI to create a composite sketch of a couple she reportedly gave Gabriel to in San Antonio. Police sent out a news release to refute this, and emphasized in a briefing that Johnson is not cooperating with investigators. She hasn't made any indications to police about what she's done with Gabriel and has only spoken with them to ask for water and to use the bathroom, Tempe police Sgt. Mike Horn said.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html

wow... they made that title very misleading. " Wisc. blogger says she has child "

"yesterday, a woman from the Midwest blogged about adopting a baby named Gabriel in San Antonio. Investigators are following up on that, but have not yet been able to confirm anything"

is this the beth lady?

yes it's the Beth lady. But it shows a bit of the search in the Snith's house and also confirms to me it's the same house that she has pics of on her fb page.

I don't remember seeing that one.

ETA: I do remember Tammi saying that she got the name of the park from Yami.

Somebody needs to give this woman a sleeping pill. She continually and I think intentionally keeps screwing with facts.

EJ needs someone she trusts to talk to her and NOT Mrs. S.

The one way to possibly get her to tell what she did with her baby is talking with a person she has a bond with and can trust. Someone who really knows her and who can help find this baby. IMHO, that would seem to be her brother.

The S's have done nothing but put this child who was already at risk into extreme danger, if even with us anymore.

They need to close that site and leave LM ALONE!

Could EJ have I.E.D.?

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermittent_explosive_disorder[/ame]

You have to be a 'fan' to post on the wall of the new TS/GJ 'fan page'...but not to write a comment on the discussion board. Was finally able to give her a piece of my mind.

I don't have FB. Is she still posting pic's of herself and her family with pic's of Gabe???

She has NO BUSINESS doing this, he has a FB up by his FATHER!

She needs to take it down NOW! UGH!

Good question ... I think it's despicable. She's using it for promo. There is already a site for Gabriel and she has done nothing to publicize that site.

If I knew how to get on there, I'd let her HAVE IT!!!

She's going way too far.

I have no idea....didn't TS say she came up with the name of the park and passed it along to Yanni, Yami, whaterverhernameis??

I thought Yami told them...their investigative source and all that...It was on NG, I'll try to find a transcription.

You have to be a 'fan' to post on the new TS/GJ 'fan page'...but not to write a comment on the discussion board. Was finally able to give her a piece of my mind.

Thank God someone has!!!

There is something very wrong with these people. As Marc Klaas put it, why are they still involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove