AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the fan page. No way am I becoming a fan. Will just have to check it.

Oh, god... so now we think this was misinformation and that it came from Tammi saying Elizabeth said it or did just Elizabeth say it?

I thought Yami told the Smith's??? It was on NG show with their Yannni with Fox comment and we had to hunt down that person and came up with Yami in San Antonio on the local Fox station.

ETA: someone else remembered NG show too.

If I knew how to get on there, I'd let her HAVE IT!!!

She's going way too far.

People are definitely giving her both barrels on the discussion page! Her number one fan must not have ventured to that portion of the new site yet, because the only pro-TS comment is from....TS.

Oh, god... so now we think this was misinformation and that it came from Tammi saying Elizabeth said it or did just Elizabeth say it?

This is why she needs to shut her trap publicly AND go tell the police the "plan" if in fact she had one with EJ.

Otherwise, she is just helping E to stick the knife further into an already heartbroken and worried sick father. Piece of work.

wow... they made that title very misleading. " Wisc. blogger says she has child "

"yesterday, a woman from the Midwest blogged about adopting a baby named Gabriel in San Antonio. Investigators are following up on that, but have not yet been able to confirm anything"

is this the beth lady?

Good to hear that LE is following up on that. There is something not right about that whole story.

Guys, come on, look at what TPS is doing. This whole Facebook for Gabe thing? We saw this coming. The public started asking why she never says his name and she overcompensates...and now she will do the same thing in the media. It's sad, and it's sick, but we the people, at least the people of Facebook, are technically controlling her.

If there was ever a reason to exploit a situation, this would be it.

Just saw the fan page. No way am I becoming a fan. Will just have to check it.

Why are people still giving her attention???

I don't get it. As the police stated, she was never a prospective "adoptive" parent. EVER. Gabe has a daddy who never gave him up and never wanted to.

She is a very sick woman and not helping but hindering.

I say "charge them with obstruction and lock them up, away from computer and media" ASAP for their own good. They are bringing out a violence in me I didn't know I could feel!

If this woman wanted to help find Gabe she would've gone to the jail and point blank insisted on the truth from EJ instead of the leading and the blaming and the covering!

How are we going to get EJ to talk should be her GOAL!

I say "charge them with obstruction and lock them up, away from computer and media" ASAP for their own good. They are bringing out a violence in me I didn't know I could feel!

Me too!

The longer this goes on, the worse I get!
Other than the Anthony's, I haven't felt an anger like this in a loooong time.

Such a beautiful beautiful baby boy that NO ONE KNOWS where he's at OR if he's alive and she's got a FAN site up.......

Takes the cake.

Maybe she took him to florida in the diaper bag thus creating a wild goose chase in texas. Maybe they need to look in the bus station dumpsters?

Ok, if you listen to this video, Yami says he was last seen at a park near Fiesta Texas. She doesn't mention Raymond Russell...she just happens to be standing in front of that particular park sign.

People are definitely giving her both barrels on the discussion page! Her number one fan must not have ventured to that portion of the new site yet, because the only pro-TS comment is from....TS.

Thank you for that info!!! Much appreciated.

I hope they keep giving it to her til she shuts it down!

Does TS have permission to continue to put up pic's of LM's SON on a public website???

As long as they came from her camera and she took them or set the camera up to have shots of her and Gabriel, she can do with them whatever she wishes... she owns the rights to them. She can make money off of them, too, if she wanted to. (like selling them to the media)

Maybe she took him to florida in the diaper bag thus creating a wild goose chase in texas. Maybe they need to look in the bus station dumpsters?

I was thinking the same thing. The person that sold her the bus ticket mentioned that she was carrying a large backpack. Maybe a live Gabriel? I'm just not sure that he was left in San Antonio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove