AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AND using the name Facio?

Offensive language. Wow. That convinces me, I can totally see it.

I guess calling people Satan who disagree with her is "toned down"?

PS....... Disguiseduser, I am honestly not trying to argue, I do not articulate my points well. I honestly do see your point, I am just trying to explain mine as well. So if it sounds like I am being argumentative I am not trying to be, kay.

I like this finding. It looks like She will be on Levi's show next week and they asked me to call back in to talk to her!
Funny she claimed Elizabeth had no record.... and was claiming LM had a huge one... well...missy.. look at yours.

Tammi's full name from what I have found is Tammi Fay Peters Riddle Facio Smith.
I think the Riddle was step-father's name.

I knew TPS was hiding behind her brand of Christianity! Battery? Offensive language? Oh the visual I have right now.

My Friends,
I'm going to call it a night.

Great work everyone. Thank you so much for taking time out of your lives to post about Gabriel.

Maybe we'll have some good news in the next few days. I could happen:)

Love,
Tricia

Wonderful sleuthin' eleven! I'm on information overload now.:crazy:

Yes that I agree with, I do agree that she could have "lost it" especially if she was not taking meds that she had been taken before. The point I am making is that she regained her sanity pretty quickly in order to cover it up. IF THATS WHAT HAPPENED.
Now I would also like to say that I suffered from PPD as well as PTSD, I was put in a hospital for awhile myself. I know what this can do to a person but I can also tell you that from personal experience alot of things you do not remember and you certainly dont have enough thinking to be able to cover anything like EJ may have done.

Not knowing EJ in real life there's no way for any of us to know how in touch she was with reality at any given moment of the day. I'm finding it interesting how much news has gone into the Smith's when there's a whole 'nother avenue to look at. I'm just not sure what to believe here and my own experiences are causing me now to latch unto the postpartum issue of this story. We have lots to be concerned about with this story, and the PPD portion of it is now sounding huge alarms in me.

Everyone person suffers uniquely with their mental health. Unfortunately, I remember every agonizing moment of my postpartum psychosis. I just hope EJ postpartum depression didn't morph itself into a psychosis. I am really afraid for Gabriel with this realization.

I like this finding. It looks like She will be on Levi's show next week and they asked me to call back in to talk to her!
Funny she claimed Elizabeth had no record.... and was claiming LM had a huge one... well...missy.. look at yours.

OH--today someone on here posted a video and in it TPS clearly says she has NO CRIMINAL RECORD AT ALL when she is asked.

If TS is behind all this it wasn't a very well thought out plan, she is going to get attention alright just maybe not the kind she was hoping for. I think the only reason she has not been arrested is they beleive she will either lead them to Gabriel, get EJ to tell where Gabriel is or giving her enough rope to hang herself and anyone else involved.

Oh boy...TPS has QUITE the criminal history!

So far....Forgery, battery, disturbing the peace, there's more I am still looking at.

Did we already know this and I am just behind??

This may have been answered already but are you sure it is THE TPS? Kind of a common name. Do you have links?

Oh boy...TPS has QUITE the criminal history!

So far....Forgery, battery, disturbing the peace, there's more I am still looking at.

Did we already know this and I am just behind??

Holy Cow! Inquiring minds want to know!

OH--today someone on here posted a video and in it TPS clearly says she has NO CRIMINAL RECORD AT ALL when she is asked.

wow... she has said a lot of false thing already... cc, Tennessee, gps.....

PS....... Disguiseduser, I am honestly not trying to argue, I do not articulate my points well. I honestly do see your point, I am just trying to explain mine as well. So if it sounds like I am being argumentative I am not trying to be, kay.

Not taking it that way at all. This is the one subject I probably have the most passion about. So, if I to come across as argumentative I certainly don't mean to.

This is just one of those subjects that could keep me talking for days. I do appreciate your posts.

:liar:

:liar: Oh but we are suppose to believe everything she said is true besides all that stuff about CC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth