AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On her Facebook TPS says something to the effect of EJ wants her baby back, too. You may not like her but she is Gabriel's mother. Yeah, his mother that handed off to total strangers (best case scenerio).

KC wants Caylee back too ... now she got busted but only so she can go back to her partying Bella Vita. Thats all.

Bolding mine....

If she was carrying a bunch of prepaid Visa cards, would that be counted in the cash she had with her? Just a wild thought, but I wonder if she was paid off via some prepaid debit cards?

Interesting point question. I still don't get how she ended up with 500 bucks left out of 1200. Gas, food, diapers, rooms, etc would eat her cash fast. imo

Because for whatever reason, the paperwork and the "plan" was to possibly go thru TPS's connections (or family she had helped her find) and the legal and underground connection we heard TPS comment on on her FB page days ago were all in SA ... hence it seems why EJ chose SA in the 1st place. Like LE, to me it seems EJ knew before she ever even left AZ what her plan was and SA played into that somehow. I suspect there is awful lot regarding this case we still have yet to discover ... all of it pretty hinky IMO.

Does anyone feel there could have been two meeting points? One to drop the baby (San Antonio) and one to get Elizabeth out of the country (Florida)? Maybe part of the plan was for her to lay low for a few days in the youth hostel and an anonymous contact would wire her money to get out of the country.

One of the reasons I think EJ ended up in SA was because afaik, there's only two major routes from AZ to TX. EJ could have headed north to Flagstaff and then through NM to a city like Amarillo, TX, but I think Flagstaff was under a lot of snow at the time she was on the road. I don't think Grandpa's car was snow-worthy, so that could be one of the reasons she headed south, then east to Texas.

Then again, maybe there is more to SA than the weather, I admit I am completely puzzled on this part of her story. Heck, I admit that most of EJ's story has me puzzled.

It seems that EJ was heading as far away from AZ as possible and most likely took a stopover in San Antonio for the holidays? IMO. Gabriel was becoming a crisis both because she was under pressure to hand him over as well as a burden to carry with her on her escape [more obvious].

I think she reached a crisis point, probably from pressure from Logan as well as the tampering by tampering Tammi so blew a fuse and needed Gabriel gone.

With the deed done, either dumping Gabriel off to someone or in the trash EJ then moved as far East as she could get - to get away from everyone.

I think FL might have seemed safe for her.
She can't go back to the AZ area, she can't go to the NE, where Boston and her old life are, she can't stay in or go back to TX. That pretty much left her with one portion of the country: the FL area. It might have just been process of elimination that led her there.

If she was running for Mexico, why not just cross in TX?

Ok this is interesting. I was looking into "illegal adoptions san antonio" and came across
this article. It is about a company called Abraham Center of Life, in San Antonio that would mail people embryos.
I clicked the link for this company and it is now an adoption agency,
http://www.asilverspoonadoptions.com/
with absolutely NO information on their website except they ask birthmoms to contact them. They claim to help with birthing expenses, housing and it is all discreet and confidential. Then it says that they do not work with adoptive parents. WTF what do they do with the babies after they get them??

I found this article on them
http://babyselling.com/bryn/2008/01...worlds-first-donor-created-human-embryo-bank/

I'm not sure I'm following.
If Elizabeth is going to FL from San Antonio, the most logical route from there to FL would be I-10. If San Antonio is a meeting point, then whoever has Gabriel would use their own transportation. Elizabeth does not have connections to Nashville, AFAIK, only the Smiths do. She does have connections to Fort Smith.

Please, maybe I am not understanding you correctly.

Logical for sure. But is that how the bus company routes a trip like that. That is if this trip was suppose to be a direct shot. Not knowing it's hard to say. My point is she could've gone SA,Dallas,Memphis,Nashville, Atlanta, FL. all cities which have this particular lines terminals. As far as connections in Nashville, you're correct,they are through the Smith's to my knowledge. I'm just going a different direction on this. I do not believe Gabriel is in Texas.

If she "sold" the baby...

What about payments? Getting $$ over a certain time period, as not to seem obvious.

Just a thought. Maybe over thinking.

If she "sold" the baby...

What about payments? Getting $$ over a certain time period, as not to seem obvious.

Just a thought. Maybe over thinking.

Could be...but what a fool she would be to do that. They could stop paying her and then what would she do? She can't go to the police...it was all illegal!

No activity in the past 4 hours....last statement I can find says something to the effect that they got the best in AZ.....in response to a statement of a parallel investigation. Kidnapping/murder

Can I link from a social site?

I'm not sure, but she did tell her grandfather to go get the $300-ish she had when she was arrested. I'm pretty sure they include prepaid cards, but we also haven't heard everything that she had with her.
We also don't know how much the ring was worth that she had, and that may have been her nest egg, so to speak.

I keep wondering if that ring belonged to her mother? She allegedly had pictures of her mother with her in the hotel room, just wondering if the ring was something sentimental to her and that's why she didn't sell it along with everything else she sold before she took off with Gabriel.

Testing new avatar...

I just went (for the first time) and checked out the FB page that Tammi suppossedly set up for Gabriel. I am outraged that she is actually pushing her 'book' and colon cleaning business!

All I will say, is I am really looking forward to watching Tammi do the perp walk, in the very near future.

Gabriel needs to be returned to his daddy.

First of all, I do admire mothers who care enough about the life they brought onto this planet who due to whatever circumstances are capable of giving that life up for adoption in the hopes the child has a better life that way-- NOT to say that I admire mothers who did it the way EJ might have done it though!

If EJ was capable of killing her baby, what stopped her from doing it these last 8 months? Why put up with TS for at least two weeks? Which would be pure torture for me --

Humor me for one second; Can you imagine a distraught, confused 23 year old woman really having the patience to deal with TS? We have seen how "in your face" she is

TS acted desperately falsifying paperwork -- doing everything possible to adopt Gabe -- why cannot we assume that there are probably many more women out there as desperate as TS going to any lengths to adopt a baby? legally/illegally as long as they have the baby

Yes, EJ evidenced that she would do anything to make sure that LM* did not have the baby, but from what I have seen she has not evidenced any violence toward Gabe

For a woman on the run, why hire a babysitter? What kind of interview at lunchtime in SA would have been so important to hire a babysitter for and get angry at that babysitter for when babysitter was late?

Is it possible that TS hooked EJ up with JM to arrange some sort of plan that would benefit TS in the end which took EJ to SA -- part of the plan included TS pretending that all of a sudden they decided to be foster parents and EJ was on her own -- now perhaps EJ had second thoughts and changed the plan once she was in SA finding a random couple to give Gabe to, or maybe she is still going on with the original plan

I still can't get passed that IMO TS rushed to interview EJ both in FL and TX and both interviews seemed to be with the focus of clearing her own NAME* under the guise of finding Gabriel - TS is an expert in false appearances IMO

I can't get over how JS early on spoke of hiding a baby under the radar until the baby had to re-enter and was unrecognizable, casually, like it is a common thought

I have to disagree about not showing violence towards the baby. Elizabeth had threatened to harm the baby before and Logan expressed fear for himself and Gabriel. The violence showed in busting windows, tv, and slashing clothes is one step above doing bodily harm. Elizabeth had dehumanized the baby so much by calling him a thing and not even taking enough of his clothes and toys to take care of him longterm. All of her adoption plans had fallen through and she had lost control of Logan. Her hatred and vindictiveness towards Logan was being expressed towards Logan's baby. I believe it's possible that she took the baby with her UNTIL she got false SS number and identity, so that she could then move on without him. I also believe that Anna Lisa did not exaggerate about any of what she saw and summed it up as a woman who did not care about having her baby around. If Elizabeth hadn't gone into wild destructive rages since childhood and had never threatend to harm the baby I might believe that she found the baby a home, but she said she was "out of her mind" when she texted that she had killed the baby. She must have been in one of those rages.

I keep wondering if that ring belonged to her mother? She allegedly had pictures of her mother with her in the hotel room, just wondering if the ring was something sentimental to her and that's why she didn't sell it along with everything else she sold before she took off with Gabriel.

I genuinely hadn't thought of that. I figured it was just one more thing she bought on the run.

Logical for sure. But is that how the bus company routes a trip like that. That is if this trip was suppose to be a direct shot. Not knowing it's hard to say. My point is she could've gone SA,Dallas,Memphis,Nashville, Atlanta, FL. all cities which have this particular lines terminals. As far as connections in Nashville, you're correct,they are through the Smith's to my knowledge. I'm just going a different direction on this. I do not believe Gabriel is in Texas.

I agree, I don't think he is in Texas, either. I guess I just believe the bus probably took the most logical route for EJ to get from SA to FL--which would be I-10. Sorry, I was confused.

I guess I believe that EJ met up with whoever the set-up contact was in SA, they took the baby from there to where ever they intended to take him and she went along her merry way to FL, possibly as a second contact area to whisk her out of the country--and not necessarily to Mexico.

Forgive me if this has been posted/discussed. I do my best to keep up with Gabe's threads, but I work full time and have an 8 month old son myself, and it's just impossible.
I found this link posted on another forum, and it was said that our very own Tricia (Websleuths owner) was interviewed. The info about Gabe is supposed to be about 30 minutes in. I am unable to open this (blocked at work), and would LOVE for someone to paraphrase and give input.
TIA.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/blog/2010/01

Quoting my own post, has anyone checked this out?
Is Tricia really interviewed here?
Thanks.

I looked back to try and make no one posted this yet, so I wasn't doubling up. but on TPS fb I saw a comment made to a gal about her knowing JM and decided to do a little searching after this certain gal admitted to knowing both TPS and JM and came up with this wesite which states she is into colonics in TN and also support women who have been involved in domestic violence, read the post from 11/27/09

.http://www.ablebodycolonics.com/

I genuinely hadn't thought of that. I figured it was just one more thing she bought on the run.

Seems to me if it was something she bought after she left AZ and if it was fairly expensive someone may remember selling the ring. If EJ picture is being put out there by LE someone could recognize her. If it didn't belong to her mom or family member, maybe it was something she thought she could sell when she got where she was going. A resource to money without having to carry cash or have a bank account. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRANNYINVESTIGATES