AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He also expressed worry about a photo taken of Gabriel while he was in Texas. In the photo, he appears drowsy and is holding a bottle of prescription medication. McQueary says Gabriel wasn't on any medication.

What Logan said in his presser today:

"When I saw that picture I started crying. Even when he is tired he never looked like that before," he said.

A babysitter recently came forward saying that Johnson asked her to give Gabriel the pills to "shut him up." McQueary says Johnson would complain often about Gabriel's crying.

"She didn't want to listen to him cry. She always told me to shut him up and put him in his crib and I just played with him," recalled McQueary.

At a press conference Monday, McQueary told FOX 10 that Johnson had a tendency to go into uncontrollable rages. He is certain she is capable of killing a baby,

I've taken tons of pics of my son looking like that. A dark hotel room and a flash could easily cause this.

He also expressed worry about a photo taken of Gabriel while he was in Texas. In the photo, he appears drowsy and is holding a bottle of prescription medication. McQueary says Gabriel wasn't on any medication.

"When I saw that picture I started crying. Even when he is tired he never looked like that before," he said.

A babysitter recently came forward saying that Johnson asked her to give Gabriel the pills to "shut him up." McQueary says Johnson would complain often about Gabriel's crying.

"She didn't want to listen to him cry. She always told me to shut him up and put him in his crib and I just played with him," recalled McQueary.

At a press conference Monday, McQueary told FOX 10 that Johnson had a tendency to go into uncontrollable rages. He is certain she is capable of killing a baby,
wait pills? I never heard this before. I thought she meant the baby tylenol he was holding

I'm a mom and a grandma and a photographer and I don't think anyone could conclude he is drugged by this picture. You get many pics of people with their eyes partially closed. Maybe he is tired, but it could simply be he blinked.

Gabriel's daddy thinks differently.

How come we haven't heard more about the alleged sightings at Six Flags the same day witnesses alleged to have seen EJ and GJ at the hotel on the 26th? WHO actually saw her Six Flags and why would you take an 8-mth old baby there???? Not like he can actually ride anything. Is it possible he was maybe dropped there somewhere? Either with someone or somewhere around the park where no one would ever find him (garbage dumpster there somewhere if we go with that scenario)?

"Missing baby Gabriel was last seen on December 26. Eyewitnesses saw him with his mother in San Antonio at a hotel and a Six Flags amusement park. On December 27, Ms. Johnson sent a text message to Mr. McQueary saying she had killed their son. She stopped making verbal cell phone calls to Jack and Tammi Smith but she did text a message telling them that she and the baby were fine."

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2576139/missing_baby_gabriel_mom_charged_w_pg2.html?cat=25

I have had a hard time with this case. Who would kill their son?

It upsets me to no ends. I just keep hoping that maybe she did meet up with someone in a park. As long as Gabriel is alive!!!!

I see nothing but a drugged baby. Not sleepy, not tired....drugged. When I first saw those pics, all I could do is cry. I think she took these vile, horrible, cruel pics to haunt Logan. I figure she OD'd Gabriel, put a pillow over his face and that was that. May she burn in hell.

It is very troubling that she chose to take at least 3 pictures that included medication and in two of them he looks so bad. I assume that was a digital camera? She could have deleted those pictures and tried again to get better ones but she didn't.

Ever since you wrote this, I've been sleuthing. Without much luck albeit but I have not given up yet.

EJ's current court cases are in the Judicial Branch of Arizona. Maricopa County, AZ

All of her cases are criminal court cases.

She has already had an initial appearance on 1/14/10 . On 1/15/10, EJ had to appear for Notice of Supervening Indictment-Party (001) in regard to the charges she is facing.

Unfortunately for us, the court records I have obtained do not provide us much to go on. Wishful thinking...if only she were in Texas.

CR 2010-1017610-001 - In this case, accepted on 1/12/10, it was direct compaint (all by party oo1).

Although I do not have all the court records you desire and I am willing to assist.

LET'S FIND BABY GABRIEL!

It's so incredibly odd to me that not one of the media outlets has reported his or name.

Have you by chance looked at the public defender's website to see if they might have something on how they are assigned? I'm happy to do it. Just didn't want to repeat it if you already have.

I personally think that the only Underground was TPS and her shenanigans to try to engineer a way to get baby Gabriel despite Logan's refusal to allow the adoption.

It is too coincidental that EJ was doing all of that deceptive work with TPS so TPS could get Gabriel after spending a week with him and then went with an underground to send Gabriel somewhere else.

TPS had spent quality days with Gabriel and was willing to do anything and everything to secure him for her.

Oh Lord BeanE, I hadn't read where Logan said that! That's just heartbreaking..:(..I've looked at that pic and gone back and forth about the reason for Gabriel appearing that way. Logan would know though, he has seen him sleepy/hungry/sick I imagine and for him to say he has never seen Gabriel that way before....just gives me cold chills..

How come we haven't heard more about the alleged sightings at Six Flags the same day witnesses alleged to have seen EJ and GJ at the hotel on the 26th? WHO actually saw her Six Flags and why would you take an 8-mth old baby there???? Not like he can actually ride anything. Is it possible he was maybe dropped there somewhere? Either with someone or somewhere around the park where no one would ever find him (garbage dumpster there somewhere if we go with that scenario)?

"Missing baby Gabriel was last seen on December 26. Eyewitnesses saw him with his mother in San Antonio at a hotel and a Six Flags amusement park. On December 27, Ms. Johnson sent a text message to Mr. McQueary saying she had killed their son. She stopped making verbal cell phone calls to Jack and Tammi Smith but she did text a message telling them that she and the baby were fine."

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2576139/missing_baby_gabriel_mom_charged_w_pg2.html?cat=25

That is not the most reliable source. Their articles contain many inaccuracies.

She stayed at only one of the two Homegate Suites for most of the week (we just don't have definite confirmation which one) :waitasec:

It seems all the original web articles with the hotel info have now taken down the detailed info regarding the Homegate hotel. Wonder if corporate requested that for some reason? Anyway ... what I originally remember is the 1st hotel (where the babysitter allegedly watched GJ) was on this one but I suppose I could have it backward and maybe it was the second one. The last pics from Dec 26 of GJ match this room/comforter but no way to really know if it was 1st or last without the original article anymore. I can go back and see though if I can find details anywhere. Seems most sites have taken the Homegate name off their articles though ...

http://www.homegatesuites.com/pictures/FIESTA/fiesta_5.html

HomeGate Studios & Suites San Antonio Fiesta Park
10950 Laureate Drive, San Antonio, Texas 78249
Phone 210-691-1103; Fax 210-691-2180:

waitasec:

That is not the most reliable source. Their articles contain many inaccuracies.

Thanks BeanE ... I wasn't aware of that originally while reading/posting from them, but it seems nowadays with news, most or all news outlets report inaccurate information ... even mainstream ones. NG has so many things wrong on her show, sometimes I don't even know why I bother to watch anymore. The news media aren't much better either. During the Anthony case, it was all I could do to prevent myself from throwing things at the alleged "reporters" on the TV ... :banghead:

Sheesh ... whatever happened to REAL honest reporting like back in the day when real journalists actually had to corroborate facts and quote real sources before they could write anything for the public paper or news station they represented. So much for media integrity ... I yearn for the 70's/80's news before all the sensationalism began. Quite pathetic in my opinion.

I think the NBC producer went to the jail with TS but didn't sit in on the interview....just there to get an exclusive with Tammi when she was done.

I've always thought it was so strange that Tammi was the first to visit EJ - not EJ's family (brother or grandpa).

If Gabriel died in that hotel room by any means I would have to believe there would be some forensics there and I certainly hope the room was either sealed or thoroughly checked by now. But you are right that it could have been somewhere else. That's why trying to trace her movements from the time of that photo until the time of that Motel 6 surveillance video are crucial.

I wish we knew positively which Homegate Suites she was staying at because if she had to drive between the two hotels, it is possible that Gabriel was sleeping in the car seat when she arrived at the Quality Inn so she just carried him in that way. If they were right next door to each other she would have just carried him over IMO.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...4538,-98.58637&spn=0.002366,0.004812&t=h&z=18

Both hotels have the same address ????

I've always thought it was so strange that Tammi was the first to visit EJ - not EJ's family (brother or grandpa).

I do to. I also found it weird she said she would only visit with a media source. I think:
That if a media source is there then elizabeth knows she is being watched and will not slip up on the agreement the smiths have with elizabeth. She will stick to her story.

If she went alone the police station would still record it (as they did with CA) but elizabeth may not know this and might slip up and ruin their plan/image.

IDK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member