Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ives,
You are awesome.
I want to try to contact Kinko's about donating fliers. But I want to make sure there are people willing to go pick them up and distribute them. Is there a specific Kinko's that would be more convenient for you? If so, give me an addy and I will try to get in touch with them.

On a side note. I am more than willing to donate some money towards fliers being printed, I just don't know exactly how to do that. Does anyone know if I could call a printing place like Kinko's, have them run $20.00 (or whatever) on my card, make the prints and then someone else picks them up?

Just trying to figure out the best way to get all these things going.

I would have too look for a location. give me a minute.

OK, I have no idea what I am looking for here... fedex is kinkos??

FedEx Kinko's is now
FedEx Office Print & Ship Center
3103 SE Military Dr, Suite 101

this is the location closest too me, I could tottally go get some myself, just tell me how to get them the copy of the flier. and I will do it. no need for anyone else to pay.

I thought it was Crimestoppers who offered the reward

Daily check in, this lack of info from LE is soooo frustrating, praying there's a break soon. I keep telling myself that "no news is good news" so maybe this child is still ok. One can only pray.

http://ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=1256291
Missing baby's mother pleads not guilty

The mother of missing 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson pleaded not guilty Monday to charges related to his disappearance.

Elizabeth Johnson appeared in court by video from the Maricopa County Jail. She was dressed in jail stripes.

Johnson spoke only to give her name and birthdate. A "not guilty" plea was entered for her to charges of kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

The court appearance came one day after dozens of people gatehred at a candlelight vigil in Scottsdale to pray that Gabriel will be found.

Logan McQueary, the boy's father, said Sunday night's vigil did not mean the family is giving up on searching for Gabriel.

"We're not giving up at all," McQueary said, while Gabriel's great-grandmother, Dot Woodard, chimed in, "Not for a minute are we giving up."

http://www.cbs8.com/Global/story.asp?S=11875302
Family holds out hope for return of missing baby

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/phoenix/johnson_plea_012510
Johnson Pleads Not Guilty to Kidnapping, Abuse

A valley mother pleads not guilty after being charged with kidnapping and abuse of her 8-month-old son, Gabriel Johnson.

( I have to leave in a couple hours, so I am trying to get all the media up before I go get ready.)

Have we seen this?? It is a commentator site, but there is a comment from a man who claims too be TS' X husband... I found the second comment too be interesting as well..

http://johnhgohdecommentator.wordpress.com/2010/01/13/omissions-jack-tammi-smith/

I read that yesterday. It sure is interesting isn't it. There is no way to verify if that person really is her X though, but if he really is, doesn't that all sound the same from Logan's experience?!

Yes, K has posted quite a few comments to articles on Jack and Tammi that I have seen --I do tend to believe that it is him

This particular comment I had not seen, and it confuses me because I thought TS married JS after this ex; according to the court docs I have seen, I thought she got married and divorced to one man at 16/17, then married K and had 3 children, then married JS

If indeed she had other marriages, she has more names than previously thought which seems to indicate that she could be even hiding more

One poster suggested K talk to the FBI, I sure hope he has

Yes, EJ has the key to this case, but I still think that TS has more information that could either lead EJ to talk, or that could lead LE to Gabriel
I wonder why they have not taken another lie detector test

Question, just what is the FBI involvement in this case? Do they not have jurisdiction? The little that we do hear comes from Tempe LE
I sure hope the FBI is involved a lot more than I hear about in the press

I live in SA and am wondering why I havn't seen fliers of Gabriel around? I live in a populated area on the NW side and honestly I havn't seen any. I don't get it. Those fliers should be plastered all over the place. I am going to get some myself and post them but its disappointing to me. Maybe I am just missing them? I kno at Walmart there is a bulletin board with Missing photos but since he was last seen here in SA shouldn't they be more visible? Possibly posted in the baby dept, near diapers, formula etc? I don't know just sayin.

I could call my local and ask the procedure. let me know if you want me too.

That would be awesome. I'm actually at work, so I'm limited on what I can do right now. And I have my own infant son to take care of in the evenings. I don't have nearly as much free time as I'd like to donate to helping this family.

IMO, the top 4 priorities need to be:
1) Getting Gabe's poster plastered everywhere, especially key places like San Antonio.
2) Getting the reward for Gabriel's return/info raised somehow.
3) Getting a fund started for people to donate to this cause, if there isn't one already (I haven't seen one).
4) Getting Logan's family introduced to a group that can help them with everything, fliers, searches, donations, media, etc. As well as possibly providing them with a family spokesperson.

I'm compiling a list of all of the wonderful idea's and suggestions that were brainstormed here yesterday, but it's going to take me awhile to put it in any kind of postable form. There were so many good idea's suggested, I could never keep up with thanking every person for their idea's, so I hope nobody will be offended by my gathering it all together for one post without a specific shout out. There is A LOT that can be done to help this family and they will need as much help as they can get.

A good start is for anyone who is willing and able to start emailing Gabe's new missing poster to Texas media. Here's a listing of different outlets. Ask them to put the poster on their websites, on their TV stations, in their newspapers, get the story out, and ask them to do a follow up on the story. If we as citizens ask for it, they will supply it to meet our demand.

Here's the media links.
http://www.usnpl.com/txnews.php

http://www.usnewslinks.com/tvstations/tx.html

From what I understand the BAU is involved and they don't do a lot of public speaking. Not really their style. As to why they are involved, it might be the fact that EJ crossed state lines or that this is just such a weird case, with one person that won't speak and another two that won't speak truth.

I live in SA and am wondering why I havn't seen fliers of Gabriel around? I live in a populated area on the NW side and honestly I havn't seen any. I don't get it. Those fliers should be plastered all over the place. I am going to get some myself and post them but its disappointing to me. Maybe I am just missing them? I kno at Walmart there is a bulletin board with Missing photos but since he was last seen here in SA shouldn't they be more visible? Possibly posted in the baby dept, near diapers, formula etc? I don't know just sayin.

jessicat,
We are trying to work on that here at WS right now. Since you are local, would you be willing to help distribute some fliers in the area?
We're looking into getting local print shops in SA to either donate fliers, or if they will allow individual people to call and put $ towards them. I am in NO WAY soliciting donations from anyone to do that. But I myself am willing to put some money towards fliers if we can't find someone to donate them.

FedEx Kinko's is now
FedEx Office Print & Ship Center
3103 SE Military Dr, Suite 101

this is the location closest too me, I could tottally go get some myself, just tell me how to get them the copy of the flier. and I will do it. no need for anyone else to pay.

You said your printer is out of ink, correct?
Let me see if I can find an email addy for that Kinko's. Maybe we can send the file to them to have it printed.
The phone # is. (210) 337-1497.
I'm looking for an email addy.

Ok, according to the manager at my local Kinko's, you will need to find one with a print and ship center. Then the flier can be faxed to them with instructions or the whole order can be made online. If it's made online, it doesn't matter who pays and who picks up, as it's already paid for and they give you an order number online. Give the number and since it's prepaid, they don't care.

That's what I was told, so if it's incorrect, don't blame me.

I can not believe this gal is not talking ... What are her lawyers telling her ? By not cooperating she will get no breaks and a jury is certainly not going to give her a break because she is hindering the investigation . I want to believe that she is just that stubborn that she will sit there .....

I was also wondering if we couldn't raise the reward! My understanding is that it's Logan's family offering it. If his family could set something up, or someone set it up for them and it be verified, I would donate and I'm sure many more would as well. If my DH would let me, I would match that $5000 myself! (DH would be the next person on AMW though for killing me, I think) ;)

What if one of us could contact some banks in Tempe to find one willing to start the fund. Then all we have to do is get the information out for people to donate.

What if one of us could contact some banks in Tempe to find one willing to start the fund. Then all we have to do is get the information out for people to donate.

Here's the google results for banks in the area, I don't know which ones are nationwide and it might be good to go with nationwide chains first, that way anyone feels like they can donate to the fund.
http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1C1...roup&ct=more-results&resnum=1&ved=0CB4QtQMwAA

Might help if I added the link, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member