AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean the Smiths have told LE they know where the child is but won't tell? Then why arent' they arrested now!!!!

Offhand I don't know where it is stated but it is definately against the rules and common decency to try to 'out' a member. Discussions are to be about the thread topics and not about other posters. If you have a concern about a poster and/or their posts then report the post, PM a mod or admin. Do not try to find out the identity of another poster.

Chico:
I am truly sorry. It was said more as a joke than anything.
I have common decency and I was not trying to "out" a member.

If mom & Smith's all sold baby Gabriel is that human trafficing???

Unbelievable! The Smiths are on their way to the studio --

Maybe EJ told the truth to LE -- that's why they are POI!

NG HAS to feel stupid - unless she knew all along and did that last night as bait.

I agree NG was 'playing; with them last night-let them go on and on and see all the inconsistencies in their statements. The more they talked, the more they messed up. I felt Tammi was leading EJ on the tape with reporter..as in 'reminding' her she could be charged with murder-perhaps reminding her of a conversation they had earlier-many people believe no body no crime- it may have been a cautionary "they cant really charge you' but for the benefit of the world.'you could be charged with murder'. Does that make sense? There was a warning note in her voice..

I don't think it against TOS. I have read over the TOS and saw nothing of the like. I will delete if I am told otherwise.

I am copying this post over from another thread. The author of this post is Tricia, the owner of WS. I bolded the pertinent information.

Did you see this?

http://www.theledger.com/article/20100106/NEWS/100109879/1410?Title=Sheriff-Investigators-Suspect-Lottery-Winner-Met-an-Untimely-Death-

Maybe I am behind the times here but damn. It's looking worse and worse for Ms. Moore every single day.

I would like to remind our members that it is against TOS to try and find out who a poster is. Slammed should be able to post just like everyone else as long as our TOS are observed.

This is unreal - throw the Smith's in the slammer until they break where the baby is. This is nuts.

Unbelievable! The Smiths are on their way to the studio --

Maybe EJ told the truth to LE -- that's why they are POI!

NG HAS to feel stupid - unless she knew all along and did that last night as bait.

Good money says they don't show!:dance:

Thanks to those of you that are self editing.
Please do not ever speculate on the identity of any of the posters here at WS.

Nancy needs to drop her crap -- this is a police officer - not her buddy lawyer friends.

She continues to make an azz out of herself. KNOCK IT OFF!

OhMyGosh!

I haven't read for the past hour or so, but I just want to say, I am beginning to HATE NG! She grates on my nerves!

She's even rude to the LE officer.

:mad:
fran

PS.....She keeps this chit up and she won't find anyone that will agree to be on her show, either by phone or live! grrrr

I agree NG was 'playing; with them last night-let them go on and on and see all the inconsistencies in their statements. The more they talked, the more they messed up. I felt Tammi was leading EJ on the tape with reporter..as in 'reminding' her she could be charged with murder-perhaps reminding her of a conversation they had earlier-many people believe no body no crime- it may have been a cautionary "they cant really charge you' but for the benefit of the world.'you could be charged with murder'. Does that make sense? There was a warning note in her voice..

I really don't believe NG knew. She is always way behind with her breaking news. She wanted a sensational story about a pitiful adopting couple whose baby was stolen and how sad they now are. I think Logan refused to go on her shows so she got them. She wanted some pathos. She even yelled at dear Mr. Klaas when he tried to bring up their shadiness! She didn't want her scenario ruined on air.

I find it funny that the POI's would go on TV with NG!!!
Everything is recorded!
Nail them now!!
LE may arrest them before they make it to NG!!! JMOO
Sargent saying things are breaking right now as he speaks.
Good info coming, timeline, now to find Gabriel.

FBI is working on this!
Tipline, someone buying new baby clothes, has new baby........call

NG is getting some new insight on the Smiths. So the Smiths have "normal" as opposed to "non-normal" eyes. LOL
Sgt Carbajal says there is evidence that Smiths have information about where the baby is, and there are indications that the baby is alive.
Smiths are not providing all the information they have according to LE.
Seems to me like Gabriel is alive , just by assessing the behavior and words of those involved on this show.
EJ left behind a high chair and baby clothes at the hotel.
Tipline provided. Watch for folks buying new baby clothes suddenly, he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member