AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they both know a lot about filtering into a system. (Insert colon joke here.)
This is just way to funny!

Y'all are going to get our thread closed speculating on who a poster is. It's against TOS.

We need this thread! Please self-edit!

:cow:

Wow....Im just now seeing all the alerts on Facebook page about this. I hope Nancy Grace really tackles this tonight.

Im praying Gabriel will be found safe & sound.

Y'all are going to get our thread closed speculating on who a poster is. It's against TOS.

Sorry, will delete.
If someone quoted me, please delete.

I remember JS saying this in the jail interview.
Jack: but, but I think it's important that you understand, because you haven't, like you're not getting this picture, that if, if these people were to somehow be to keep him in seclusion for the, a, until he's past the certain age that he's allowed to sort of filter back into the system, you understand that you will be charged with this? Because if they can't find the baby...
TPS: For murder.
Jack: If you know any way, any way that you can identify either where these people...

If TS and JS set this up, it makes no sense to bring up a murder charge. But they could have directed and or educated her on how to set this up. Jack seems to know a lot about seclusion and filtering back into the system.

I'm wondering if TS and JS did set this all up as a baby sale but didn't plan on EJ being a such a dingbat and texting Logan that she had killed their son. TS and JS may have been, oh chit! now she'll be blamed for the baby disappearing. And maybe that's what they were trying to get across in the phone call. They were trying to tell her that she needs to get Gabriel back so she doesn't get accused of murdering him but she better do it without implicating them.

pghbrandi, logical, searchforthetruth...
Sorry, if anybody else quoted me....please delete your posts.
I did not realize it was against TOS.

I deleted mine.

Ot Anyone else notice that when you hit "quote" it doesn't bring the quote you want to quote to the reply box??

pghbrandi, logical, searchforthetruth...
Sorry, if anybody else quoted me....please delete your posts.
I did not realize it was against TOS.

I deleted mine.

I deleted mine also. I should've remembered. I got a TO before for something similar.:doh:

Thank you BeanE... I was about to post the same thing!
Please, anyone who speculated on who that poster was, go back and edit, or delete, your post.
That is very much against WS Terms of Service, and can do more than just close the thread- it can get you a timeout! (or worse, a ban).

Google map of San Antonio <> Victoria. You may have to zoom in or out to see how close the Mexico border is.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...9.22856,-97.748605&spn=8.623152,21.555176&z=6

Thanks for the map BeanE. I think bus lines don't always take the most direct route. They stop in all kinds of little towns. To me it would not be unreasonable for a bus to go from San Antonio to Victoria to Houston. So if she in fact hopped a bus, I don't think the cell phone pings in Victoria mean anything.

What poster we talking about??

Ot Anyone else notice that when you hit "quote" it doesn't bring the quote you want to quote to the reply box??

raisingarizona.

Quoting works for me.

I do not believe it is against TOS to speculate who a poster is. Can you provide me the text to show me this please?

Gabriel Johnson Investigation: **UPDATE**

The Tempe Police Department would like to provide information to the media and public on recent developments in this investigation and clarify some misinformation that has been circulating regarding the facts surrounding our investigation into locating Gabriel Johnson.

At this point Gabriel’s location is unknown. Investigators have had indications that Gabriel is alive, but have yet to locate him. We are still asking for the public’s assistance in locating Gabriel.

As previously stated, we are working with the FBI, the San Antonio, TX Police Department and the Miami Beach, Fl Police Department. In addition we have been working with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. They are staffing a 24/7 hotline for anyone with any information to call. That number is 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678). Please provide this number as this is the new tip line.

As a point of clarification, it has been reported that Elizabeth Johnson was working with the FBI on a composite sketch. That information is not accurate.

At this point the Tempe Police Department is identifying Jack and Tammi Smith as persons of interest in this investigation. Tempe Police Investigators believe Tammi and Jack Smith have information that will lead us to baby Gabriel that they have not provided to investigators.

We would also like the public to know that if anyone has Gabriel he can be turned over to a safe place such as a Fire Station or a hospital if they are scared to come forward. Again, we are asking anyone with any information to come forward or call 1-800-THE-LOST with any information.

I donot know if anyones seen this, but I also friended TPS on facebook and this is part of a entry written on 12/24 on a photo she has copied and pasted in her own words

Please keep praying for Gabriel and his mommy's safety on the road! She found an underground help in TX. that has given her formula/diapers,Etc. and all the legal formalities...Keep praying for his safety!!!!!!!
December 24, 2009 at 12:10am

Kamille and Ladybass:

Please delete your posts where you quoted me.
I did not realize what I posted was against TOS.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member