AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness, Nancy...what will she say ? Doesn't she tape way ahead of show time ?

For Nancy to scrape the egg off of her face!
spatula.jpg

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It's official! Persons of interest!

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...sing-Tempe-infant/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

TEMPE, AZ – The Tempe Police Department has named a Scottsdale couple 'persons of interest' in their investigation to find a missing child.

According to police spokesperson Steve Carbajal, investigators believe Tammi and Jack Smith have information that will lead them to baby Gabriel Johnson that they have not previously provided to investigators.

It's really nice of you to apologize. However, do you remember that movie called Raising Arizona? It was a comedy and had Nicolas Cage and Holly Hunter as a couple who stole a baby. Just saying. It was a cute movie, check it out if you haven't seen it.

Yup, yup. That's what I thought of when I saw the name of the new poster. Not a coincidence.

'Persons of Interest' named in missing Tempe infant case

TEMPE, AZ – The Tempe Police Department has named a Scottsdale couple 'persons of interest' in their investigation to find a missing child.

According to police spokesperson Steve Carbajal, investigators believe Tammi and Jack Smith have information that will lead them to baby Gabriel Johnson that they have not previously provided to investigators.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...sing-Tempe-infant/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

This is a gigantic step in the right direction, the direction of finding this little angel alive! In my opinion.

They're one step closer to bringing you home Gabriel!

Now that the heat is on, I will be praying even harder for Gabe.
People sometimes do stupid things when they feel despiret (sp???).

Well, I'll be dipped in healing waters!

Seriously though, it took them this long to get fully entangled in their lies?

LaughingOutLoud.gif

You just had to go there didn't cha! Made me spit chili dog all over myself!

It's really nice of you to apologize. However, do you remember that movie called Raising Arizona? It was a comedy and had Nicolas Cage and Holly Hunter as a couple who stole a baby. Just saying. It was a cute movie, check it out if you haven't seen it.
OMG, I have never seen the movie...that is just crazy !

But before Johnson was arrested at a youth hostel in Miami Beach, a cell phone signal was tracked to her in Victoria, Texas, three days earlier, according to a court document. Victoria is 115 miles southwest of San Antonio, and the signal was last caught moving toward the Mexico border, according to the document.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149226

I hope to God that the baby isn't in Mexico. Looks like LE has been on top of this from the beginning.
I'm thinking they may have 'baby brokered' him to Mexico.

Man, you just can't make this up. A woman who cleans colons for a living is embroiled in a kidnapped baby mystery. A crazy mom, desperate dad and baby hungry colonic hawkers. I can just see the movie.

I'm thinking they may have 'baby brokered' him to Mexico.

Or they were going to hide him out there until the heat was off and everyone just assumed that both EJ and Gabriel were on the run with this "underground" connection.

ETA: Maybe he was going to come back to them as a foster child when he was a little older?

Man, you just can't make this up. A woman who cleans colons for a living is embroiled in a kidnapped baby mystery. A crazy mom, desperate dad and baby hungry colonic hawkers. I can just see the movie.

Would the response "No !" be appropriate?

I remember JS saying this in the jail interview.
Jack: but, but I think it's important that you understand, because you haven't, like you're not getting this picture, that if, if these people were to somehow be to keep him in seclusion for the, a, until he's past the certain age that he's allowed to sort of filter back into the system, you understand that you will be charged with this? Because if they can't find the baby...
TPS: For murder.
Jack: If you know any way, any way that you can identify either where these people...

If TS and JS set this up, it makes no sense to bring up a murder charge. But they could have directed and or educated her on how to set this up. Jack seems to know a lot about seclusion and filtering back into the system.

I was praying to see the "pink" found safe here...

but the fact that LE is looking into the Smiths and holding out hope for Gabe is good

I remember JS saying this in the jail interview.
Jack: but, but I think it's important that you understand, because you haven't, like you're not getting this picture, that if, if these people were to somehow be to keep him in seclusion for the, a, until he's past the certain age that he's allowed to sort of filter back into the system, you understand that you will be charged with this? Because if they can't find the baby...
TPS: For murder.
Jack: If you know any way, any way that you can identify either where these people...

If TS and JS set this up, it makes no sense to bring up a murder charge. But they could have directed and or educated her on how to set this up. Jack seems to know a lot about seclusion and filtering back into the system.
That whole statement he made about "filtering back into the system" made NO sense to me at all. It didn't fit with the conversation. They are both in on it and they are both going to jail. Book 'em Danno !

I think they both know a lot about filtering into a system. (Insert colon joke here.)

I think those missionary trips need to be reviewed carefully. I was almost sorry for casting that level of suspicion with the post I wrote yesterday about the black market Kenyan adoptions. My sorry is retracted, I stand by my statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay