AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I think the story of how Elizabeth and Tammi met is a lie. It makes no sense.
TS has been all over on line looking to adopt. Tammi has prob been online looking at options to adopt out her son.
They may have come across each other in some forum or chat group. Elizabeth knew adopting to TS was not going to work out. She had left him there before and he was found by LE.
She was determined her BF was not to have custody of Gabriel and time was running out.
She then found another desperate couple online and contacted them. Made arrangements to meet in San Antonio, close to Mexico.
Booked a motel room a week in advance which the new couple paid for, gathered up enough cash to get there.
New couple excited to get a baby, had new car seat, clothes, new fake birth certificate Etc. Reservations in Mexico for a nice long vacation.
New couple gave Elizabeth enough cash for a nice long vacation. Elizabeth takes first bus ride out, which happens to be Florida. She should have had an easy time disappearing in Miami for quite a while.
But, she made two mistakes, she kept in contact with the Smiths and just had to hurt her BF one last time by telling him she had killed Gabriel.

I believe little Gabriel is alive!

This sounds very, very plausible, and if it is what happened I hope LE has leads as to who she gave the baby to. My question is: If this is the case, I can kind of understand her sociopathic need to stick it to LM by sending him the text (though it was a stupid and despicable move), but why oh why stay in touch with the Smiths???

Couple hoping to adopt baby Gabriel now persons of interest

PHOENIX – Sources close to the investigation into 8-month-old Gabriel’s disappearance tell azfamily.com’s Mike Watkiss that one-time adoptive family, Jack and Tammy Smith, are now considered persons of interest.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Couple...-Gabriel-now-person-of-interest-80948977.html

I apologize if this is old news.

Not like we didn't see that coming. They've been persons of interest here for a week.

Let's see what Nancy Grace has to say about this???
lol

They know where Gabe is!!! Let's throw their butts in the slammer until they talk!

Now, how did we all know this?
Yes, we are that good!

Prayers for Gabriel's safe return!

Oh my goodness, Nancy...what will she say ? Doesn't she tape way ahead of show time ?

All I remember hearing/reading about it was that it was a flight back to AZ from Boston and that Gabe was about a month old. Can't remember where I got that info though.

It has been printed that they met on a flight from Boston and TPS has only stated that they met in an airport. Not sure which is correct, if either.

EJ has what appears to be a good friend in Boston. The visit was mentioned on her myspace and it looks as though it took place in July although it also looked like it might have been cancelled. Perhaps there was some confusion over whether she could go because of the charges from the apt tearing up incident. I assume she went.

I feel so much better now!!!! So much more hopeful that Gabriel is alive!!

:woohoo: :dance: :dance: :dance: :woohoo:

Me too!. I definitely feel there is more hope now.

However, I keep returning to the fact that TPS sounded so vindictive in the article. "Murder." and "You understand you could spend the rest of your life in prison?"

Why the he77 would EJ stay mum through that? Or did they cut her off and she turn on them?

And, TPS couldn't say Gabriel, Jack couldn't say Gabriel, EJ couldn't say Gabriel. What did this group of freaks do to that baby?

Oh my goodness, Nancy...what will she say ? Doesn't she tape way ahead of show time ?
For true breaking news, she sometimes goes live. For Caylee, she went live at 8 and 10 on some nights (EST). So, maybe, she will cover this.

But before Johnson was arrested at a youth hostel in Miami Beach, a cell phone signal was tracked to her in Victoria, Texas, three days earlier, according to a court document. Victoria is 115 miles southwest of San Antonio, and the signal was last caught moving toward the Mexico border, according to the document.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149226

I hope to God that the baby isn't in Mexico. Looks like LE has been on top of this from the beginning.

For true breaking news, she sometimes goes live. For Caylee, she went live at 8 and 10 on some nights (EST). So, maybe, she will cover this.

O/T: Yeah, I'll never forget when Casey was brought out in her "Find Caylee" shirt in cuffs on her way to the slammer just as Nancy went to air.
Priceless.

But before Johnson was arrested at a youth hostel in Miami Beach, a cell phone signal was tracked to her in Victoria, Texas, three days earlier, according to a court document. Victoria is 115 miles southwest of San Antonio, and the signal was last caught moving toward the Mexico border, according to the document.
http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149226

And more of interest.

~Snip~
McQueary and Johnson lived together in the Rancho Tempe mobile home park at 4605 S. Priest Drive, but they broke up because of domestic issues on Dec. 8, the last time McQueary saw his son, he told police.

Their neighbors described them as a quiet couple who kept to themselves, and they said they often saw McQueary working in the yard or walking through the neighborhood with Johnson and Gabriel.

BBM.

ETA: Maybe TPS and Co. don't have him, maybe they facilitated an illegal adoption, across international borders.
Without official charges and statements, it's hard to tell.
And revoke her passport. We know she has one, must have to get into Kenya.

2nd snippet contains their address and what could be interpreted as a sign that EJ was lying about him never being there.

Didn't somebody say earlier that TPS spends a lot of time in Mexico?
I bet she arranged for Gabe to stay with someone she knows there.

The San Tan newspaper had a long article on this case yesterday. Apparantly EJ called CPS to report that Dad had not visited the baby in 30 days and she wanted to claim abandonment. It's stupid to call CPS for this plus something tells me that was all a plan by EJ, to not allow Dad to see the kids then claim abandonment.

According to Dad, she left the baby for up to 5 hours at a time in the crib, crying, with no diaper change.

Dad is no saint either probably but he was probably railroaded a bit by EJ and the Smiths to allow an adoption. Dad is looking pretty good here compared to what a psycho mess this mom was.

Poor Gabriel.

Me too!. I definitely feel there is more hope now.

However, I keep returning to the fact that TPS sounded so vindictive in the article. "Murder." and "You understand you could spend the rest of your life in prison?"

Why the he77 would EJ stay mum through that? Or did they cut her off and she turn on them?

And, TPS couldn't say Gabriel, Jack couldn't say Gabriel, EJ couldn't say Gabriel. What did this group of freaks do to that baby?
BBM. I wonder if these comments were a subtle threat from Tammi, meaning if you tell what really happened you could spend the rest of your life in prison...kidnapping. I don't know, maybe I need to go back and listen to the tape again.

The San Tan newspaper had a long article on this case yesterday. Apparantly EJ called CPS to report that Dad had not visited the baby in 30 days and she wanted to claim abandonment. It's stupid to call CPS for this plus something tells me that was all a plan by EJ, to not allow Dad to see the kids then claim abandonment.

Poor Gabriel.

Snipped with respect. This really makes me rethink my belief they reacted in desperation. Wow, I hadn't considered TPS and EJ together may have been playing keep away from Dad. Something to ponder.

BBM. I wonder if these comments were a subtle threat from Tammi, meaning if you tell what really happened you could spend the rest of your life in prison...kidnapping. I don't know, maybe I need to go back and listen to the tape again.

I took it more as "you'd better get your story straight about this fictitous couple and make them believe that you didn't kill the baby".

I should have been nicer to a new WS member, I know. I apologize for not taking the time to temper my initial reaction with patience. I have read and heard so much from the Smiths, as we all have, and am skeptical of someone that would take up for them. But, maybe this person does know a better side to these people and has not read all of the recent news releases. I don't know.

It's really nice of you to apologize. However, do you remember that movie called Raising Arizona? It was a comedy and had Nicolas Cage and Holly Hunter as a couple who stole a baby. Just saying. It was a cute movie, check it out if you haven't seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay