AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks I had been hearing Greyhound, but I looked and you are most definitely correct, it was Tornado. I got it up on Google and did some other digging on them.
They are very small, 1-4 employees. The company overall, if it is the same one, had a bad year in 2007. It appears to be the same company.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-12-27-2483333267_x.htm

Tornado Bus Lines DOES have a Ft. Meyers, FL location. But their website is all in Spanish. I can't read/speak enough to really check out the site or try to price a ticket. Anyone bilingual that can help with that? Just google "Tornado Bus Lines".

So did she actually take Tornado rather than Greyhound? Or is it just a coincidence that her car was parked at the Motel 6 with a Tornado Bus Line center across the street? Do we know?

Actually, that is a nice day in Texas! 59 degrees isnt chilly at all. The wind chill in Texas doesnt go that low mostly. So even if it was 45 degrees you would wear a light jacket. I know in Michigan, where I am from originally, 45 degrees is a death sentence.

That's true. There's nothing like 20 MPH arctic winds bearing down on the Upper Peninsula to make it feel about 100 degrees colder than it actually is! :)

But, when you are used to Arizona weather, this time of year, it is cold.

I dunno, How is it in Arizona this time of the year??

Did any say why she went to san antonio? No family there? If not that gives me hope that she found someone online possibly that wanted the baby and she went there for the handoff. Or she could have randomly picked SA off a map and wanted some place as south as she could get that wasnt mexico.

Tornado Bus Lines DOES have a Ft. Meyers, FL location. But their website is all in Spanish. I can't read/speak enough to really check out the site or try to price a ticket. Anyone bilingual that can help with that? Just google "Tornado Bus Lines".

So did she actually take Tornado rather than Greyhound? Or is it just a coincidence that her car was parked at the Motel 6 with a Tornado Bus Line center across the street? Do we know?
They tell you to call for pricing and everything else.
I thought I would point out that if she didn't get on the bus, they also do wire transfers to MX at that location.

If she left from the location right there by Motel 6, it would have been Tornado. Not Greyhound. I was wrong.

If you want to 'give your child away at a park, you don't have to travel far away.
So I don't buy that story at all.
Did the people at te park already have diapers, food, bottles?
So EJ was suppose to sell her 2 Yorkies, and everything she owned.......I don't buy that either.
Who bought the Yorkies? and how much did they buy them for?
Did anyone come forward?
No that story has to many loop holes in it.
Why are these people the Smith's helping her out with wild stories?

Has anyone come forward to say they bought the Yorkies? Did they even have 2 Yorkies? Logan hasn't mentioned anything about her selling his dogs. They were together two years. No pictures out yet either. I would imagine that LE has grilled the new "roommate"? Do either of these stories even pan out? Is TPS going to say that's what EJ told her even if it's proven to be a big lie? Is she getting ready to fabricate stuff and say that's what she was told so that if EJ starts talking TPS will say it's all lies?

I hope and pray gabriel johnson is safe and found soon. As for some of you i know the smiths and they are decent loving people. And they are doing everything in they can to help locate and find baby gabriel.

I was on a lunch break trying to find and update and found this site. What kind of site is this anyhow?

I hope and pray gabriel johnson is safe and found soon. As for some of you i know the smiths and they are decent loving people. And they are doing everything in they can to help locate and find baby gabriel.
Well, where I come from decent people don't act like Tammi Smith. No disrespect to you intended.

How do you know them?

Well, where I come from decent people don't act like Tammi Smith. No disrespect to you intended.

Well welcome Raisingarizona!

We here at WS follow true crime stories. We hash it out here on the message boards. We follow cases, gather info, get the word out on missing persons and just talk etc.

No disrespect at all here, but a lot of us have various questions about the Smith's and their apparent defense of the mother who allegedly gave away her baby to strangers. It just seems kinda off to take up for someone you barely know. In my opinion, I wouldnt defend someone who I really don't know that wel especially when she made the poor choice of giving her kid away to strangers and said she told the father that she would kill the baby just cause she is mad.

Some of us are also baffled by the whole baby brokering thing surrounding the Smiths. I for one, believe in adoption, but get a little suspicious of "private" adoptions where parents just hand off kids and the consent of one parent is not given and the adoptee's try to strong arm the bio dad.

We have all said things in anger, but I dunno if any sane person would threaten to kill a child much less their own child. That's not funny or cute, just sick.

Someone like that in my opinion is childish, not in their right mind and capable of anything.

Welcome to Websleuths!
If I may ask, RaisingArizona, how well do you know the Smiths, and for how long?
What is your take on the situation?
Did you know they were trying to adopt Gabriel?
Have you ever met Elizabeth?

It appears Raising Arizona has left the building.

(Unless he/she was trying to post, and got knocked off the forum because they didn't check the 'remember me' box. That happened to me alot when I first started).

It appears Raising Arizona has left the building.

(Unless he/she was trying to post, and got knocked off the forum because they didn't check the 'remember me' box. That happened to me alot when I first started).

Whats the rememeber me box? I dont think I have ever seen it or checked it

Welcome to WebSleuths RaisingArizona!!!

This is a True Crime forum. We follow criminal cases, with a particular focus on missing persons and also unidentified remains. We gather info on cases and people involved, we get info out there through various means, and basically just "sleuth" out any info that may be out there on these crimes and people involved in the hopes of helping to solve a crime, give a name to an unidentified person, or bring a missing person home to their loved ones. Many people here even have their own stories of loss that helped bring them here.

There is no disrespect meant to anyone involved in this or any other case. But many feel that the Smith's have ulterior motives or are more involved than they are admitting.

If you have inside info, or know someone involved in this case, it would be best for you to contact an administrator or Tricia (Websleuths owner) to be verified before posting.

I look forward to what you have to say and hearing/reading your point of view.

When you login to WS, there is a box you can check for the computer to "remember you" or essentially keep you logged in.

When you sign /log in (enter your user name & password), there is a little box there that says 'Remember Me'.

If you check the 'Remember Me' box, you won't get 'thrown off', or have your time expire, if you take a bit too long writing your post.

I'm so tired, I hope I explained that correctly!

Things are slowing down here today. I'd like to invite any and all of the 21 guests currently reading here to sign up at WS and join us in this discussion. I'd love to know what you are all thinking.

Oh, how I hope they find little Gabriel safe and sound- and soon.

I was on a lunch break trying to find and update and found this site. What kind of site is this anyhow?

:wave:Welcome Raisingarizona! Great that you have stumbled onto Websleuths; the best true crime investigations site on the internet. I hope you'll stick around even though many of us probably won't agree with your opinion of the Smith's. If you'll read through this thread and the first thread you'll see why [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93421"]AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, last seen in Texas - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I look forward to hearing your take on this case.

Heck, if I was friend of the loving couple, I'd call them for an update.....and ask a gazillion questions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay