AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the consensus is EJ isn't going to be walking outta' jail anytime soon!

Now they just need to put her under some harsh light and ask her, WHERE IS GARIEL!! :mad:

JMHO
fran

Could this baby made it out of the country like into Europe or something? The Smith's obviously have the resources to make it happen.

Does this sound scripted to anyone but me?

Yes ... and I think Tammi and Jack got exactly what they wanted in there and got EJ to respond exactly as they wanted... EJ might have been going along with it all or knew beforehand somehow about "the script", but you can tell toward the end... all goes off script for her as Jack and Tammi create a new one.

The guy that sold her the ticket said she was the only white woman on the bus everyone else was hispanic. Whether she knows spanish or not she was still sticking out like a sore thumb!
Kind of stupid if you don't want to be noticed, imo. :loser:

I think the consensus is EJ isn't going to be walking outta' jail anytime soon!

Now they just need to put her under some harsh light and ask her, WHERE IS GABRIEL!! :mad:

JMHO
fran
Maybe Sheriff Joe's jail won't be as comfy as Dade County...I hope ;)

This news report has child abuse listed along with the other charges of kidnapping and custodial interference.

"After being processed, Johnson was transported and booked into Maricopa County Jail on charges of kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference."

"She is being held on a cash-only bond of $1,100,000, said Sgt. Steve Carbajal of the Tempe Police Department."

http://www.kpho.com/news/22197770/detail.html

BBM

LE's turnin' up the heat under lil Ms. Elizabeth's a@@.

Simmer slowly, then set heat on high, until a full rolling boil is reached, and product is fully cooked.

Has she disclosed what "park" she was at when she met this alleged couple?

Could this baby made it out of the country like into Europe or something? The Smith's obviously have the resources to make it happen.

I thought about that a while back when Mexico came up. Or maybe he went with someone on a mission to Africa.

Well, obviously they would have had to have gotten fake documents as it's not that easy to get a passport for a minor. It doesn't happen over-night because of the new restrictions.

They very well could have him over the border though.

IMHO, Gabriel might not stick out like many people think. There LOTS of blond latinos, especially in Mexico City. Heck, my grandsons are both 1/2 Mexican and one has light skin and black hair and the second one has more olive skin and blond hair.

IMHO, they need to check all forms of transportation going in and out of wherever EJ was during the time she was on the loose. Even so far as checking mini-marts and such along the roads. They very well could have been by car and stopped to eat or change the baby or such. Then there's getting gas, etc.

JMHO
fran

Has she disclosed what "park" she was at when she met this alleged couple?

Yes... I can't remember the name, but it appears to be a park that mostly used for renting pavilions for gatherings and such

BBM

LE's turnin' up the heat under lil Ms. Elizabeth's a@@.

Simmer slowly, then set heat on high, until a full rolling boil is reached, and product is fully cooked.
From the looks of this latest mug shot, she's already feeling the heat.

The claim is that EJ left on Dec 18th, I think

It's been 3 weeks? The Smith's are still being hinky and not helping to find Gabriel. that seems to just have entered their vocabulary in the past day or two.

Elizabeth was in SA too long to just be a stop over, like she was waiting around for something - is it possible Tammi was thinking about backing out on some deal because EJ made that devastating call to Logan?

Did plans change and it was more imperative to keep undercover? Or was it unknown from the beginning exactly when and where some hand off would take place - not enough time to plan it all beforehand, given the way this happened?

I'm still suspecting Tammi and Jack arranged this so that someone else called Elizabeth to tell her about handing off the kid and the particulars - maybe there is some hint given Tammi now says she put her in touch with Janet Morris (before EJ even left?). And, Janet could have put her in touch with someone else - this is the way it works, so along the way each can just claim the contact they put them in touch with so that it becomes more vague with each link and more difficult to track

Tammi claims EJ told her she rented the one hotel for a week. Do we know more about that? Did she, and did EJ expect to be there that long or just possibly that long or ....?

There's stuff in the one hotel that suggest someone helped her

Then there is the supposedly missing phone signal but could still text on the last day anyone saw Gabriel and when EJ went to Victoria (I'm still not sure where EJ's cell phone went to either, maybe someone knows, was it still with her in Florida and/or confiscated somewhere?). Or EJ's phone went to Victoria - unless they could track the Garmin

There's the odd plans made to stay at the Motel 6, or leave her car there, and take the mostly Hispanic bus line

It appears to me that the Smith's have been buying time, as I have said - another person called it, playing a shell game. There's some reason for this. There is a reason they are not being forthright. It is either because they want to make sure Gabriel is not found (dead or alive) or to control when and where he is found, thereby controlling links to his disappearance in the first place. I can't think of any other reasons, but that doesn't mean there aren't some.

I'm also trying to fathom how EJ got the dogs sold, the room rented, etc. in a fairly short time - of course she might have been on this early, as soon as she found out Logan was not going to go along with her story

Sorry if I have anything incorrect, please correct me. I'm just struggling to find anything that is concrete or explains what we seemingly know has transpired.

Yes ... and I think Tammi and Jack got exactly what they wanted in there and got EJ to respond exactly as they wanted... EJ might have been going along with it all or knew beforehand somehow about "the script", but you can tell toward the end... all goes off script for her as Jack and Tammi create a new one.

What's interesting is, didn't the grandfather say EJ called him from jail to get the Smith's phone number? Yet they say they wanted to talk to EJ and have it recorded by the media so everyone knew they were just helping, or some such carp.

Well, did they talk to her PRIOR to this recorded phone call?

Since EJ was being held in Florida, don't they regularly record all calls anyway?

Wonder if we'll be seeing any recordings coming out of that jail in Florida that weren't before a television camera and mic?

Just wonderin',
:waitasec:
fran

PS......oh, I think I recall now that EJ may NOT have been able to call the Smiths because they only have a cell phone and collect calls from the jail won't work with that? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

From the looks of this latest mug shot, she's already feeling the heat.

I also have to wonder - is she supposed to be on meds? I'd heard she had quit taking them. If it's even just significant bipolar, going off those meds can make a huge difference.

What's interesting is, didn't the grandfather say EJ called him from jail to get the Smith's phone number? Yet they say they wanted to talk to EJ and have it recorded by the media so everyone knew they were just helping, or some such carp.

Well, did they talk to her PRIOR to this recorded phone call?

Since EJ was being held in Florida, don't they regularly record all calls anyway?

Wonder if we'll be seeing any recordings coming out of that jail in Florida that weren't before a television camera and mic?

Just wonderin',
:waitasec:
fran

I'm not at all sure she talked to the Smith's via phone before the long recorded conversation, but she did evidently call grandpa collect once before that wanting the Smith's phone number. I suspect the Smith's were savvy enough to not have talked with her much - anyone know if there are other reported calls? I think most of what sounds scripted has come from before she landed in jail - whether specifically discussed or it was just such a part of the constant conversation, coaching, and that Tammi can tell that Elizabeth will respond to her cues.

I can't believe they haven't visited her in all this time. They could be communicating with her through her lawyer though which is privileged communication.

The bond is cash only. I don't think even the Smith's are willing to go that far. Better call L. Padilla.

I recall Tammi trusting this girl implicitly...so come on Tammi, how much do you really trust her? Step right up and put your money where your mouth is Tammi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member