AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2.jpg

********************************************************************************************************************

Hi Guys,

I'm getting so confused. :banghead:
Is there somewhere I can find all the pictures of the people involved who have initials that are being used to identify them above???
Thanks...

"She seemed in a very happy, upbeat mood, " Bob Johnson said.

If pictures come out of her on a dance pole with a new tattoo, I'm going to Baker Act myself.

If she says she was in a club looking for the couple she gave him to, I will join you. I'll be the one wearing a "Tell the dam truth" t-shirt.

I did a google search on the 480-*advertiser censored*-XXXX number from the craigslist and found this at soldphoenix.com:

live in nanny wanted free rent (tempe)

at in Central-South

hi i am in need of a full time live in nanny so i can go back to work. i dont have any family to help me out with my 7 month baby. i can only provide free rent and free food. female wanted for the job. i myself am a single female. please call 480-*advertiser censored*-XXXX . no emails please.
* its NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

At first, I thought it was not EJ because it has a publication date of 08-12-2009, but then I looked at other posts and it looks like the site uses the day/month/year instead of month/day/year for dating.

http://soldphoenix.com/job/140436/live-in-nanny-wanted-free-rent-tempe-at/

This phone number belongs to an agent JB female listed about halfway down the page here
http://www.iqrealestate.com/AgentListing.cfm/Agentsin/Arizona/City/Laveen.html

"Buyer and Seller representation for new homes and resale homes - Specializing in residential, relocation, first-time homebuyers and investments - Let me help you find the best value in a new home in Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa and Queen Creek, Arizona."

She lived in a mobile home park with a few amenities, like a small private yard and a community pool. I believe she bought/was buying the mobile home/trailer and was paying lot rent as well. The park doesn't look too good, doesn't look too bad. It is listed on Tempe.gov site for the high number of police calls from its residents in 2009.

I don't have a link to this, and I don't want to post the name of the park she lived in. I'll just say that I noticed EJ's address on something and looked at her trailer on Google maps. She doesn't live in the worst part of Tempe, but it isn't comparable to the home that TS lives in either.

This phone number belongs to an agent JB female listed about halfway down the page here

"Buyer and Seller representation for new homes and resale homes - Specializing in residential, relocation, first-time homebuyers and investments - Let me help you find the best value in a new home in Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa and Queen Creek, Arizona."

That may be true, but it could be that the agent just got the number after Elizabeth had her phone disconnected. Dormant phone numbers don't last very long here in AZ, so it could be that Elizabeth had her line disconnected and the agent got that number a week later.

I guess I'm on the fence about the phone number. Also, I did a google search on the other Craigslist posting and some of them did show up as posted here. I am not familiar with SM and I probably don't want to be, but some of the Craigslist stuff can be corroborated with google as well.

She lived in a mobile home park with a few amenities, like a small private yard and a community pool. I believe she bought/was buying the mobile home/trailer and was paying lot rent as well. The park doesn't look too good, doesn't look too bad. It is listed on Tempe.gov site for the high number of police calls from its residents in 2009.

I don't have a link to this, and I don't want to post the name of the park she lived in. I'll just say that I noticed EJ's address on something and looked at her trailer on Google maps. She doesn't live in the worst part of Tempe, but it isn't comparable to the home that TS lives in either.

Thanks! I just don't see those CL ads as coming from EJ IMO
I do not know, though because she does seem to like CL

2.jpg

********************************************************************************************************************

OhMyGosh!

This picture is so precious and these darn people are playing around with his life like he's a toy!

Where the heck is Gabriel!

I want to cry,
fran

I posted this earlier, but her website seems to be defunct. Not sure that number still belongs to her.

That may be true, but it could be that the agent just got the number after Elizabeth had her phone disconnected. Dormant phone numbers don't last very long here in AZ, so it could be that Elizabeth had her line disconnected and the agent got that number a week later.

I guess I'm on the fence about the phone number. Also, I did a google search on the other Craigslist posting and some of them did show up as posted here. I am not familiar with SM and I probably don't want to be, but some of the Craigslist stuff can be corroborated with google as well.

I suppose, but it is pretty strange that another real estate agent would be assigned that phone number -- It had a generic computerized message saying to please call again with no voice mail --so who knows?

Hi Guys,

I'm getting so confused. :banghead:
Is there somewhere I can find all the pictures of the people involved who have initials that are being used to identify them above???
Thanks...

I know if you haven't read every single post in all 5 threads? You can so become lost. LOL, I've read 99% of them and can't keep them all straight.

TS = Tammi Smith
JS = Jack Smith
EJ = Elizabeth Johnson
LM = Logan Mc???? (Gabriel's daddy)
G = Gabriel
Gab or Gabe = Gabriel

That's all I can think off the top of my head. There's children of TS that are involved in FB (facebook) but I don't know their initials

MS = MySpace

HTH
fran
:)

I posted this earlier, but her website seems to be defunct. Not sure that number still belongs to her.

Oh I am sorry, Time, I am just trying to catch up yet again --I am still on page 2 I think lol -- I will simply go ahead and read through before replying again

Do you really think EJ posted a run of ads on Craigslist? and why?

I suppose, but it is pretty strange that another real estate agent would be assigned that phone number -- It had a generic computerized message saying to please call again with no voice mail --so who knows?

By looking at the history of that realtor, I would say she had the number first and for quite a while, but probably doesn't anymore. Her website is defunct also. Maybe it was Elizabeth who got the number after her

Oh I am sorry, Time, I am just trying to catch up yet again --I am still on page 2 I think lol -- I will simply go ahead and read through before replying again

Do you really think EJ posted a run of ads on Craigslist? and why?

Oh, that's ok!

I think EJ started posting ads on Dec 8, 2009 - let's see, that was for a nanny and was the same day she kicked Logan out if I remember right (I guess thinking she was going to go back to work). She obviously changed her mind very quick or the Smith's offered to just care for Gabriel, because didn't he go tho their house on the 9th or something? Some scuffle in there with claiming Logan took the kid and he was found at the Smith's house. I don't remember, but I think he was there until the 18th? Then on the 12th she places an ad to give away free baby stuff... that was when the Smith's had Gabriel. We know they said she sold her dogs so that fits and that she rented out a room in the mobile so that fits.

About this 'new' claim by EJ that Logan may not be Gabriel's daddy. That is BS!

Maybe she did fool around with someone else, close to the time she was with Logan, but I don't think for a minute the child is not his. Even IF he wasn't, which I've already said I don't believe, Logan and Gabriel have already BONDED! Maybe EJ has escaped from this mess without bonding to her own child, but Logan bonded. You can see it on his face when he's on tv. He loves this child with all his heart. Seriously, he does.

EJ made the claim she thought the father would leave the state with the child AFTER he had made that claim in court documents about her!

EJ made the claim she thought it possible Logan was not the father AFTER she told Logan to get out and 'take that baby with you!'

Sorry, IMHO, she's a bit@*! Of the FIRST ORDER!

She can be a poster-child for 'women who will do ANYTHING to spite their ex!' She can be a poster-child (as another poster brought up), for a 'woman who hates her ex,................more than she loves her child.'

Sorry, just venting.
JMHO
fran

PS..........and TS and JS AND the media, need to STOP INTERFERRING WITH LE and their handling of EJ! .......Seriously, BACK OFF! :mad:

Night everyone ... if I don't leave now, I'm afraid I'll just keep posting for a couple more hours. I hope we hear good news at that news conference tomorrow at 1 pm (I guess that's mountain time).

Translation for those who don't speak Tammish:

An attorney for Logan sent me a cease and desist letter, which included verbiage about the defamation suit I will face if I don't stop slandering and libeling him.

You are a treasure!

And since she was all about hurting LM, she may of just made that up on the spot to hurt him. After all, she said she killed the baby to hurt him. She knew the way to get at him.

Or maybe both things she said are true. :no:

Hi everybody, just finished all the prior posts since I was last on here. Geez, what a cast of characters! when they say truth is stranger than fiction, they ain't lyin'! No one could write a book with this much craziness.
Tammi - what the heck do you think you are doing? Playing Katie Couric? Interview??? That is self-serving bulls**t.
IMO she is racing to get to EJ so they can "get their stories straight" or have the conversation prompted by her before anyone else gets to her.
Fat chance. Everything is recorded. She is a POI! A POI certainly should not be talking to the perpetrator!
The sleaze factor of the Smiths is totally making me sick. They just keep "remembering" this or that, when they feel like it. They need to shut up and leave.
At this point, I don't really give a crap about colonics (no pun intended), real estate, mobile homes, court papers, ages of the players, etc.
All this info only serves to produce more confusion and backtracking, thus clouding the main issue - a child is missing here and quite possibly in imminent danger! The one who needs to step up to the plate is Elizabeth!
This woman has to talk and talk now, before it is too late. I have been asking in this forum about her having a lawyer for days, and still have no answer. Does she have a lawyer and has anyone heard anything about what she is using for her representation?
I would have thought lawyers would be jumping all over each other to get her as a client - publicity for a big media case, pro bono even.
At least in Casey A. case, Jose made press conferences, even if they were lame w/ little info. We have not heard a thing from EJ's side.
I may be jumping the gun, probably since she has been moved to AZ that process will start tomorrow. I can't stand that she stands there all smurking and sound like some wanna be valley girl in her little interview from FLA w/ Tammi-licious prodding her answers. She sure sounds like Casey, with her sarcasm and pat answers. A BABY IS MISSING! What is wrong with you girl?
Sorry all, that's my own frustrations showing. The longer no one talks, the farther Gabriel may be geographically and paper-trail wise, or God-forbid, the longer his poor little body is not being located and taken care of properly. But - that is what these players want. I hope LE has the ace up the sleeve for tomorrow.
I want to thank all of you - awesome job sleuthing, I want to be just like you when I grow up! I am constantly amazed how you all locate info, and I'm still trying to figure out how to screen shot -its written right in front of me by three different people, and I don't even know what they are talking about! Still a newbie here and learning.:blushing:

Yea I was trying to figure out why they would let the two of them talk as well that made no senes to me at all.. :waitasec:

Why not? They are being watched closely and recorded. They can only implicate themselves further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarah0