AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else find it rather ODD that Tammi's oldest daughter and Gabe have very "similar" names?

or and I the only loony one that thinks of stupid stuff while something serious is going on?

Could Tammi of had her nose in the "business of baby" prior to his birth?

Per BeanE's link above, I didn't realize that not only did EJ text Logan that Gabe was dead she also called him and told him she'd tell him where his "blue" dead body was once she got across the border.

So much for her trying to pass that text off as just an angry moment. She made a phone call about it too???

Does anyone else find it rather ODD that Tammi's oldest daughter and Gabe have very "similar" names?

or and I the only loony one that thinks of stupid stuff while something serious is going on?

Personally, I just think it is a coincidence. And, I don't think you're looney, for what it's worth. (:crazy: <-----not you.)

I COULD be wrong about this but I was under the impression from what Logan has said was that when he received the text from EJ that she'd killed Gabriel, he called her. That's most likely when she made the 'blue' reference.

I think when he couldn't get anything out of her in the phone call, that's when he contacted LE. IMHO, he didn't really believe she had killed Gabriel (or just can't make himself go there) but he knew he wasn't going to get the baby back without LE's help.

JMHO
fran

PS............I'm with other posters. When I read that 'blue' remark, my heart sank.....fran

Per BeanE's link above, I didn't realize that not only did EJ text Logan that Gabe was dead she also called him and told him she'd tell him where his "blue" dead body was once she got across the border.

So much for her trying to pass that text off as just an angry moment. She made a phone call about it too???

I think there was money involved and last I checked you don't get money for a dead baby! I think she did want to hurt Logan and she had already been "sitting" on this situation since the 18th it is now th 27th and she has not been able to call Logan and rub it in his face that she is gone and there ain't a damn thing he could do about it. I am surprised that she lasted that long actually. She seems very egotistical and vindictive! Seems kinda like an attention *advertiser censored* also, maybe thats why her and the smiths get along so damn well! Like I said I am very surprised that she kept her hurtfull statements quiet that long. I will actually be VERY surprised if that baby is dead. I think he is very much alive. and with someone that is "holding him" until the stink blows away. Then suddenly the Smith's are going to suddenly make a break in the case and be the "heros"!

I would also like to know what the facebook comment meant about the farm and Tammi knowing where that its at?? what farm and who lives there?

This is one of the (many) things that has been bothering me.

To say dead 'blue' baby is just so specific. That and...

* her previous threats to kill him,

* calling him 'it' (objectifying him),

* her lust to emotionally devastate Logan,

* her almost identical demeaner to Casey Anthony's

* the fact that no one has seen Gabriel in over two weeks,

* the fact that no one has come forward with him after all this media coverage,

* the fact that she would rather sit in jail, than give up where he is (because she killed him)

on and on....

I worry that she either smothered him in the car, or drowned him in the motel room.

I don't know. I just want him to be found alive so badly. I am worried sick. I know we all are.

I think there was money involved and last I checked you don't get money for a dead baby! I think she did want to hurt Logan and she had already been "sitting" on this situation since the 18th it is now th 27th and she has not been able to call Logan and rub it in his face that she is gone and there ain't a damn thing he could do about it. I am surprised that she lasted that long actually. She seems like a very egotistical and vindictive! Seems kinda like an attention *advertiser censored* also, maybe thats why her and the smiths get along so damn well! Like I said I am very surprised that she kept her hurtfull statements quiet that long. I will actually be VERY surprised if that baby is dead. I think he is very much alive. and with someone that is "holding him" until the stink blows away. Then suddenly the Smith's are going to suddenly make a break in the case and be the "heros"!

I would also like to know what the facebook comment meant about the farm and Tammi knowing where that its at?? what farm and who lives there?

I took the farm statement as just a saying.

on and on....

I worry that she either smothered him in the car, or drowned him in the motel room.

I don't know. I just want him to be found alive so badly. I am worried sick. I know we all are.

I do so agree with you. I waffle back and forth between believing Gabe is alive.

The thing that really bothers me now though is the fact that despite some big time press on this case, no one has come forward to say that they have baby Gabe.

I was thinking that yesterday!!! And then someone mentioned on a post this morning that they thought that TPS and EJ had met before, when she was pregnant, and that the airport thing wasn't a coincidence --

Wow, I can't believe you said that! They are not very common names, either. It may just go to show HOW MUCH and for HOW LONG TPS has been inserting herself, manipulating, and "grooming" EJ - which I think she did.

(NOT excusing EJ at all, though!)

I think there was money involved and last I checked you don't get money for a dead baby! I think she did want to hurt Logan and she had already been "sitting" on this situation since the 18th it is now th 27th and she has not been able to call Logan and rub it in his face that she is gone and there ain't a damn thing he could do about it. I am surprised that she lasted that long actually. She seems very egotistical and vindictive! Seems kinda like an attention *advertiser censored* also, maybe thats why her and the smiths get along so damn well! Like I said I am very surprised that she kept her hurtfull statements quiet that long. I will actually be VERY surprised if that baby is dead. I think he is very much alive. and with someone that is "holding him" until the stink blows away. Then suddenly the Smith's are going to suddenly make a break in the case and be the "heros"!

It was a comment posted on her wall by someone, I think they were using the saying "I'd bet the farm" meaning they would bet their worth. :) Meaning they are that confident in what they believe.

* the fact that she would rather sit in jail, than give up where he is (because she killed him)

on and on....

BBM - where did you see previous threats? I've looked for anything like that but haven't seen. TIA

also:
* the fact that LE says they have found no evidence of the existence of a couple

what do you mean as a saying?

My middle kid(almost 3) fried my brain last night! lol :banghead:

I hear ya about kids frying the brain at times! lol
You know how people say I'd bet my life that... or I'd eat my hat if.... I think that person was saying I'd bet the farm...
That's what I got out of it. Maybe I'm wrong.:waitasec:

on and on....

Ita, may I add to this the fact that she took a knife to Gabriel's clothing & bedding. I have never heard of a mother with a baby a few months old doing this. EVEN those that have killed their own babies. That is just unheard of and way too personally directed at the baby. :(

I take back what I said before. EJ is crazy! I fear the baby is dead........Tammi is also a loon.

How manipulative & hateful & spiteful can she be?

I had lots of sympathy for her because of her being bounced around foster care....abandonment, attachment issues...I thought she genuinely wanted better for her child knowing her short comings.

I no longer do!

BBM - where did you see previous threats? I've looked for anything like that but haven't seen. TIA

also:
* the fact that LE says they have found no evidence of the existence of a couple
I may be mistaken, but I thought I read that she told Logan once before that she had killed him, but instead Logan found she had hidden Gabriel under a blanket. (I do not have a link).

If I am mistaken about that, I can take it out of my post, as the rest of the list is chilling enough without it.

also:

I'm not sure if she actually threatened to 'kill' him before. But I do know EJ told LM to 'shut him up' one time when he returned home from work and GJ was in the other room from where EJ was and he was crying

At least one time when EJ and LM were arguing, she told LM to leave and take the baby with him!

:mad:

JMHO
fran

I'm not sure if she actually threatened to 'kill' him before. But I do know EJ told LM to 'shut him up' one time when he returned home from work and GJ was in the other room from where EJ was and he was crying

At least one time when EJ and LM were arguing, she told LM to leave and take the baby with him!

:mad:

JMHO
fran

Why didn't he take the baby with him???????????????

Can someone enlighten us on the 'context' of the 'farm statement?'

Please,
fran

You like where it was used?

On fb someone posted that Tammi may not know where baby G is, but that they were willing to bet the farm, she (TPS) knew how he got there.

Not word for word.

Mods if I need to post links please let me know I will edit, I am still unclear on the links and posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop