AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been going through Craigslist adoption ads, actually there aren't very many but I found this one in a google search
Adoption: Italian/American Couple hoping to adopt and ready to help..
Nov 15, 2009 ... If you're thinking of adoption, please consider us ! We are hoping to adopt a baby, toddler, or siblings. Hello...We're Georgia and John. ...
longisland.craigslist.org/com/1467693219.html

It's no longer active (has been removed). I find that strange since it was placed on Nov, 15, 2009. This would lead one to believe that the ad was answered and satisfied, right?

Maybe you don't know where Gabriel is but I'd bet the farm, you know how he got there.

I've been going through Craigslist adoption ads, actually there aren't very many but I found this one in a google search
Adoption: Italian/American Couple hoping to adopt and ready to help..
Nov 15, 2009 ... If you're thinking of adoption, please consider us ! We are hoping to adopt a baby, toddler, or siblings. Hello...We're Georgia and John. ...
longisland.craigslist.org/com/1467693219.html

It's no longer active (has been removed). I find that strange since it was placed on Nov, 15, 2009. This would lead one to believe that the ad was answered and satisfied, right?

No...more likely it was reported and removed as against the TOS

some had posted here that people might advertise or request "baby dolls" to get around this...some underground "method"..

but a straight up adoption ad will be removed

That is why he filed the custody stuff that he had to, and then filed for emergency custody when she left state with Gabe. It wasn't like he was just sitting back on his thumb waiting for the climate to change!

Like i said in my last post you can't just take a baby! why do you think SHE has kidnapping charges? What if he HAD taken Gabe with him, he would be the one dealing with charges and she would be free to carry on as she wishes with this poor childs life. As it is Logan did right by the law!

IIRC, I believe EJ used Logans use of the court in one of her 'whining' discussions with TS.

JMHO
fran

This is just my gut feeling... but, I'd bet that Logan feels that she killed Gabriel, too.

Even though Grandpa may have said he doesn't think Elizabeth would hurt the baby, Logan himself says he thinks she could.

I believe Logan would know more about this than the Grandpa- and has spent more time with Elizabeth while she was with Gabriel than the Grandpa ever did.

And, Logan has felt the full on wrath of her rage.

Think about it... she used a knife to slash up furniture in their apartment. She used a knife to slash up the clothes. She broke mirrors. She busted windows in the apartment. Overall damage to the apartment cost thousands of dollars, according to the reports (and video I saw).

Imagine an 8 month old defenseless baby being the only person in her line of fire the next time she was in a full-blown rage.

There was one final thing she knew she could do to devastate Logan, to bring him to his knees.

Like it was said by another poster earlier, a line taken directly from the Casey/Caylee Anthony case: She hated Logan more than she loved Gabriel.

Please, God, prove me wrong.

Okay, I'm going backwards a bit here....is there any videotape of EJ with Gabe on this trip?

As in, is there any record of the last place they were seen together on the roadtrip other than just witness accounts?

I just had a thought. IF you wanted it to look like you had the baby, in a place where you did not. what would you leave in the room?? That highchair really sticks out, if it is a reg highchair. not something you would travel with. It's assumed she had help. what if she was trying to make it look like the baby was in that room, when he never was? So she gets a high chair from a thrift store or something. Not thinking it through. trying to keep it simple.

also, did she arrive in Fl with that Huge backpack she was carrying on the bus??

No...more likely it was reported and removed as against the TOS

some had posted here that people might advertise or request "baby dolls" to get around this...some underground "method"..

but a straight up adoption ad will be removed

Here are a couple that are active

Iam seeking a woman who has decided to have her child but who is considering adoption. I have one daughter but lost a set of twins two years ago and can no longer get pregnant. I am looking for a latino or bi-racial child to adopt. I do not want to go thru the grueling process of agencies and would like to bring the child home immediately after birth, if possible. I would love to meet with you and discuss the possibility
http://delaware.craigslist.org/stp/1517002355.html

Are you pregnant and thinking about adoption? We could help each other! We are Tracy and Micah, an outdoor-loving and responsible couple that are hoping to adopt. We could provide a loving home, opportunities and a great family for your baby. We have so much to offer!
http://austin.craigslist.org/com/1525479578.html

I know e-bay doesn't allow the sale of human beings or body parts. I wonder why Craig's list does :( I don't think people should belong on Craig's list. It could lead to a bad thing - get mad at your child, you're going up for sale!

Also, would you put your child with someone with a less than adequate edumacation? Can you pick out the errors: SO IF YOU ARE A MOM WHO CAN NOT PROVIDE FOR YOUR BABY/CHILD(UNDER 5 YR) GIVE ME CUSTODY & GUARDIANSHIP. I WILL PROVIDE VERY WELL AND LOVE THEM AS THEY SHOULD BE...

JMHO.

Craiglist can be wild and wooly ...and has had varioius horrors thru their ads...even murders due to hookups there

however they do NOT allow adoption ads on there..(*they do seem to have ad for young women to sell their eggs at clinics LOL)

any adoption ad is/should be removed from what I read on their tos/faq etc

however, as I said before...some one here said that underground ads are put as ads for "baby dolls"???

I'm not sure if she actually threatened to 'kill' him before. But I do know EJ told LM to 'shut him up' one time when he returned home from work and GJ was in the other room from where EJ was and he was crying

At least one time when EJ and LM were arguing, she told LM to leave and take the baby with him!

:mad:

JMHO
fran

What she said those two times was even worse :-(

'shut that thing up.’

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149100

and

"Take that damn baby with you."

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...-in-Tempe-missing/6PhW8F-82kSl7PwFqFdGgw.cspx

It makes me cry every time I read it.

We love you, Gabriel.

<sigh> ...there is always an exdeption to every rule...

yes, you can probably find one or two adoption ads that have not yet been removed in the whole country on craigslist...but on the whole this is NOT a means to adopt as they are removed

IIRC, it was reported that there is video of momster in the hotel restaurant with Gabe.

He did Linda. But, hard to believe for some people, I know, but this was a typical abusive relationship with the abused (in this case Logan) returning. In other words, he got a temporary restraining order on EJ to keep her away from him AND Gabriel, but then they reconciled and the order was lifted.

When they separated the last time, he had no choice that night but to leave the child with the mom. But then he began, within just a few days after they separated, to petition the court for custody, which a court date was set, but she took off with the baby before the court date.

JMHO
fran

Excellent observation. Thank you for pointing it out, fran.

We haven't seen anything with EJ and Gabriel on the trip. Only the statements of TS and JS.

Hopefully, LE has found something from her travels and just aren't revealing it!

JMHO
fran

Eliz and Gabriel left Tempe on Dec 18. I would LOVE to know where they slept or stopped the night of Dec 18, and then Dec 19, 20, and 21. (They were at the hotel in San Antonio Dec 22.)

It's about 22 1/2 hours driving from Tempe to San Antonio. How many hours did she drive on each of these days? What was she doing when she wasn't driving? How much did she sleep? Where did she sleep?

I'm surprised noone has come forward to say they saw Eliz or Eliz and Gabriel on any of those days.

They seem so PLEASED! Especially him -- but it's just another tactic to make themselves look good, and they probably think we're all just going along with it. I bet they think we're all just smiling away at them from at home - well, then again, I was laughing . .

I was laughing too, just because they think WE are so STUPID! Now, if I were named a "person of interest" in a missing child case, I would NOT be acting like I won the lottery! I'd be hanging my head in shame and doing everything to cooperate with LE to find the child, first and foremost. We'd worry about clearing my name after the child was found. These morons are on a media tour acting like they won a million bucks or something.

I hate to say it, but they remind me of the White House State Dinner crashers....

I am glued to my laptop, waiting for hours for the press conference, and hoping someone won't mind doing a play-by-play so I can follow along until the video of the presser is posted online.

Matt Lauer interviewing.

J: no doubts poly results will be fine

M: While on road what were E's whereabouts, contacts, etc

T: E never gave specific details. Talked about underground, dom violence shelter, hotels. feels like a fool that E was lying to them. not sure anything E said was true

M: what about underground

T: E very secretive. would not give any details. had to force info out of her. T asked about formula, diapers - not brought up by E. what if they got a flat tire and somebody killed both of them (huh?)

M: how would you describe E & demeanor

J: only short time. stable, depressed. let's babysit until we can figure out what you and Logan want to do. now thinks deceptive. wasn't a good person

M: E wanted to call you from jail yesterday. what do you think she wanted?

J: not sure. she has no support. she trusts us. we got a FB message that jail went on lockdown and that's why E couldn't call

Note: above is paraphrased for fast typing.

Did anyone send that snippet about Tammi learning how to change diapers and how they are close to adoption from JS's post from the period they were "babysitting" to LE or the media? And when they were first interviewed they were not concerened about Logan at all and were making him look bad -- How can he get away with these lies?

IIRC, it was reported that there is video of momster in the hotel restaurant with Gabe.
I wonder if this has been substantiated.

It just seems that if there was a video, the last sighting of Elizabeth and Gabriel together, that the authorities would release it, and it would be getting major play in the media.

As a "Have you seen them?" type video.

We haven't seen anything with EJ and Gabriel on the trip. Only the statements of TS and JS.

Hopefully, LE has found something from her travels and just aren't revealing it!

JMHO
fran

There is an article that says the sighting of Gabe in San Antonio comes from the motel EJ was staying at and, while the article does not spell it out, I assume that video is from Dec. 26th because LE keeps saying that is the last time Gabe was seen.

On another note - lots of posters continue to reference sightings from Nashville. I have yet to read of any sightings since Dec. 26th anywhere. LE has said they have "indications" that Gabe is alive coming out of Nashville - BUT this does not mean a sighting of the little tyke. It could mean anything. Maybe someone in Nashville is giving some kind of tip or something. I DO NOT take this to mean that there are "sightings."

If there is something that says Gabe has been seen in Nashville or anywhere, I would greatly appreciate being pointed in the direction of the article or transcript.

Salem

The FBI and four states are involved in this case.

I am shocked that , if he is still alive, no one has come forward with him. No one has left him on the steps of a fire station or hospital No one has ratted out a family member or friend.

This case has been getting massive media attention. He has been missing since the day after Christmas. Over two weeks.

If there is a video, of any sort, they need to release it, to jog somebody's memory.

I have just learned of the remark made by EJ about the "dead blue body"
This makes me so very sad. It seems like a remark too specific to be ignored as just a threat. I am floored. If the baby was smothered, that's exactly what would happen.
Add to that all EJ's other behaviors it does not look good
But LE does not seem to be behaving as though they believe Gabriel is dead, and they have much more undisclosed info, so I am encouraged.
Yesterday, I just drove my 2 Y.O. grandson for two hours back to his parents. I am sure EJ was losing her mind driving what, for days w/ a baby? I am the most patient parent/grandma in the world, and even I was tearing my hair out by the time we got there.
Pray for sweet Gabriel!:praying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members