AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per this morning's video of the hearing - I knew it, they used something as evidence that Elizabeth said in a media interview. Although that evidence, the text message to Logan, is likely substantiated through many means and true, this is why I worry about Tammi guiding and interviewing her. Elizabeth could say things that are used as evidence that are not exactly true or construe the truth and serve Tammi's purpose.

that's right sorry, when i called my sister in law during daylight savings it different because az doesn't do daylight savings sorry

No need to be sorry :) I lived on the east coast most of my life and now I have a hard time keeping up with the time changes back there :)

It's definitely time to hear from the Body Language Experts...what are their observations of the POI's?:waitasec:

just a thought... but on the today show video the reporter said it was going to be a press "briefing" so could that mean it will not be live??? The reporter also described it as a going to be another plea for information with Logan there as well...

Thanks Nurse! I'm sure not finding any live links and it doesn't look like anyone else is either.

I do have http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/generic/news/gjohnson up and am watching to see if they post a video.

I'm praying for some real NEWS here!

Salem

It could be. I'm sure that more info will be posted a little bit later. There are a lot of news outlets in Phx, so I'm sure they will all be running themselves ragged to be the first to put out this supposed new information.

BTW, I was watching EJ's court appearance earlier and WHEW!!!!!

She is as dumb as a box of rocks!!!!!!!

"When do I get a lawyer?"

Now THAT would look cool as a signature!
With much respect, Tami...

I don't think we should be so quick to underestimate Elizabeth's intelligence. I don't think she is as "dumb as a box of rocks", by any means.

She may be a psychopath, but I don't think she's stupid. (She did carry a 4.0 grade point average through high school, for instance).

I also think that from the position she is in, asking when will she get a lawyer, was the smartest thing she could have asked.

Unfortunately, it won't bring her any closer to disclosing where Gabriel is.

:furious:
I am not sure if this has been posted EJ states that everything stated by the prosecutor is false
This is her first court appearance taped in AZ
http://www.azfamily.com/home/related/Elizabeth-Johnsons-initial-court-appearance-81147937.html

Oh and she did not have a lawyer yet, the court is giving her a PD

Is she FOR REAL!! Everything the prosecuter said is false, please, it's on record with that reporter that she talked to, UGGGH, she makes me so angry.

I am not sure if this has been posted EJ states that everything stated by the prosecutor is false
This is her first court appearance taped in AZ
http://www.azfamily.com/home/related/Elizabeth-Johnsons-initial-court-appearance-81147937.html

Oh and she did not have a lawyer yet, the court is giving her a PD

I think it is very strange that she had no legal representation before this hearing. And, she had to ask about it - I think someone should have informed her about all that beforehand? She has been in custody for quite a while - did she ever have a lawyer?

report on hln now. Nothing about presser.

They're making big deal about Logan maybe not being father. Nothing new,

Does anyone have a screenshot from either Jack or Tammi's FB wherein they stated that they were going to their time share in Mexico? If so, could you please post it here?

I don't think we should be so quick to underestimate Elizabeth's intelligence. I don't think she is as "dumb as a box of rocks", by any means.

She may be a psychopath, but I don't think she's stupid.

I also think that from the position she is in, asking when will she get a lawyer, was the smartest thing she could have asked.

Ok, maybe not as dumb as a box of rocks, but the Judge mentioned at least twice that he had appointed a public defender for her and at the very end of the court appearance, she asks about a lawyer.

Maybe she just has low comprehension skills or doesn't understand that a public defender is a lawyer.

I guess we will all have to wait for NG to see what updates the Smiths have for us tonight. The more I look at them, the more they strike me as a pair of con-artists.

She may be a psychopath, but I don't think she's stupid. (She did carry a 4.0 grade point average through high school, for instance).

IMO the only reason she asked when will she get a lawyer (the last question she asks) was because she was shaking her head "no" throughout the prosecutor's discussion of why bail should be set so high;

the judge noted her head shakes to the court and advised her that if she has something to say she needs to think about how whatever she said then could be used against her and she should have a lawyer before she speaks --

after that advice the judge asked if she had anything to say -- she said that everything was completely false and she did not know what else to say, but she looked like she wanted to say more IMO
Only as she was leaving did she ask when she would get a lawyer

I think it is very strange that she had no legal representation before this hearing. And, she had to ask about it - I think someone should have informed her about all that beforehand? She has been in custody for quite a while - did she ever have a lawyer?

It bothers me too she had no representation there. But, the first thing the judge said after reading her charges was that he was appointing the public defender to represent her. Then at the end he advised not to say anything since her PD was not there. So, at least the judge tried to help her.

Another question per the hearing video.

They say that Elizabeth also called Logan on the phone (the blue body thing)... was this on the same day Tammi claimed they could only have text contact and not voice contact?

report on hln now. Nothing about presser.

They're making big deal about Logan maybe not being father. Nothing new,

:( about that report -- don't they realize that a court has named him the natural father? and that they are reporting news from the least credible source in this case -EJ?
grr
I also noted that HLN stated that Gabe was last seen in TX on December 8th
C'mon HLN --get it straight!

Time, I have been wondering that from day one. I would have thought she would have gotten one from the gate.
Also, I would think lawyers would be climbing all over each other to represent her due to the publicity of this case - even pro bono!
I don't understand:waitasec:

Time, I have been wondering that from day one. I would have thought she would have gotten one from the gate.
Also, I would think lawyers would be climbing all over each other to represent her due to the publicity of this case - even pro bono!
I don't understand:waitasec:

Yes, we see that happen over and over again thats for sure. Wonder if some high profile lawyer will end up showing up. :sick:

It bothers me too she had no representation there. But, the first thing the judge said after reading her charges was that he was appointing the public defender to represent her. Then at the end he advised not to say anything since her PD was not there. So, at least the judge tried to help her.

If I am correct, she would not get a public defender, until she got to where she was being charged and it was determined she could not afford one, basiclly, FL was just holding her, not trying her, KWIM?? She did the phone calls on her own. so those "interviews" were her decision to open mouth and insert foot. You have to get a court appointed lawyer at court. not everyone has a Knight in shineing Biaz...LOL

on a side note, in Texas, you can go to CS at the Grocery store and pay for an inmate to get a prepaid calling card, that can be used to call cell phones. The inmate recieves it in jail.

Yes, we see that happen over and over again thats for sure. Wonder if some high profile lawyer will end up showing up. :sick:

You can bet on it. Probably even one for the Smiths. They love this type of thing. I'm all for it, except if it prevents the return of Gabriel. I hate it when the defendents rights trump the victims.

Ok, maybe not as dumb as a box of rocks, but the Judge mentioned at least twice that he had appointed a public defender for her and at the very end of the court appearance, she asks about a lawyer.

Maybe she just has low comprehension skills or doesn't understand that a public defender is a lawyer.

She understood she was getting an attorney, she was just asking 'when' that would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored