AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if this park has been searched? Being in SA I would think a search in the park for a missing/possibly deceased baby would be news. sadly alot of children die here(SA) at the hands of parents and caretakers. Why not a search!
I would go look myself, except I have 3 young children, and worsest case scenario, would not want to come upon a dead baby with my children in tow.
Also, it has been very cold here, so I'm sure not many visitors to the park. I'm just frusterated I can't do more I suppose.

The Smiths are saying LE told them POI doesn't mean anything....so, why is LE out there saying that the Smiths are POIs because they believe they're withholding info.?

What the Smiths say needs to be taken with an entire salt mine. LE did, or does, think the Smiths know more than they've revealed (or more than they had revealed at the time.) Since the Smiths were named persons of interest, they spent much of a day with LE, taking lie detector tests -- and according to TS "brainstorming" and using "body talk."

If anyone wants a full transcription of the hearing, let me know. I have nothing better to do, two napping kids and two at school. Just let me know.

(Transcriptions tend to be long, so I ask before I post them.)

Yes, please. I am hearing impaired and without closed captioning, can't make out what they say on these videos most of the time. I appreciate your offer, not_my_kids!!

WS is such a GREAT Sight! We have transcriptionists, translators, legal and medical professionals, experts in darned near everything, available 24/7, LOL.

I LOVE WS !!!!!

After watching that arraignment, I feel even more like Gabriel is still with us. Call me crazy...

I think EJ really needs that attorney to show up, and quick, so she will talk.

The Smiths insist that their POI status means nothing, that it isn't a serious issue, and that they are POI because they might have cognitive memories. To hear them, the Smiths, explain it: being a POI is nothing more than being extra sugar sprinkles on gumdrops in Candyland... ya know, nothing of significance...

What kills me: if they want to find the baby, why is it they never talk about him? They talk about Elizabeth... they ran Logan into the ground... but when it comes to Gabriel they refer to him as "this baby" and give no description of him. "Lets find this baby", Jack said, yesterday on tv... yet if you had taken the whole interview for what was said, the interview was not about the baby, it was them talking about themselves.

I'm on it. Give me a little while and I'll get the transcript up for the court appearance.

Do we know if any stations will be covering it live? Fox stations usually do live coverage. I looked at the AZFAmily site and don't see a connection for live coverage.

I'll keep looking. If anyone else sees anything - please post a link.

TIA,

Salem

Not sure. Channel 12 news at noon (KPNX) is where I got this from. I am thinking they will be airing it, although they didn't say that they would.

After watching that arraignment, I feel even more like Gabriel is still with us. Call me crazy...

I think EJ really needs that attorney to show up, and quick, so she will talk.

Call me crazy also, but I think he is alive too. Let's hope so anyway. I think she might have passed him off to someone who lives in Mexico.

SA: Eliz is the ONLY PERSON who knows where Gabriel is, and if he's alive or dead.

Let me bump for you....lol I agree. She will never talk because that would keep her behind bars for murder.

What time is it in Arizona? Are they PST?

If Harry Reid had kept his mouth shut, these stations would probably be carrying the presser. Geeeeez. You'd think Michael Jackson died again.

I thought maybe HLN would cover it...nothing yet.
Obama news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member