Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! "When do I get a lawyer?"

OMG....Smiths on Fox News!! Jack says POI means nothing according to detectives. Tammi, I have other children....momster was distraught at Indianapolis airport.....momster told Tammi, I don't want this kid....Jack said they had Gabe for 8 days....took him back to mom so Gabe could see dad. Checked up on Gabe. Tammi says authorities don't suspect them of anything. GAG

Didn't anyone ask them why they were at the Indianapolis airport?

Who is SA?
Not the full name if it's not allowed, just tell who they are in relation to the other players. Please? TIA.

time, the second of the two surrogate mother links can't be posted, since that person has not been named in connection with the case. We can post Tammi's profiles, not other random people unless they are named.

Thanks - I thought since it's public, directly related, and the person; real identity isn't revealed, it was ok.

I think I'm going to take a break so all of you don't have to keep correcting me and wait for the news conference. I just got too worked up about Tammi already on TV this morning spewing out her stuff and claiming she was so manipulated

Maybe LE should explain to everyone why they named the Smiths POIs. That was a pretty mean thing to do! Why is LE telling the public one thing, and the Smiths something entirely different??

This may have already been posted, but just in case not here is Elizabeth's initial court appearance...

http://www.azfamily.com/home/related/Elizabeth-Johnsons-initial-court-appearance-81147937.html

Thanks! That was interesting. Of course, as usual with these court videos, I had to play it once with my ear glued to the computer and another time to watch EJ's reactions, so I couldn't see exactly what statements she was shaking her head at. She did tell the judge that what the D.A. said was "bull ." He replied "Don't interrupt."

BBM
You know when you look at this, everything seemed to happen after Dec 8th. LM and EJ have had lots of problems in the past but it never got to the point of her taking off with the baby or handing him over to someone else. And LM claims absolutely no knowledge of the Smiths prior to then. So what happened on Dec 8th? Well she and LM broke up (again) and EJ posted an ad on craigslist for a nanny. Basically said she was a single mother who had no family, no job and no money. Now who might have seen that as a deperate single mother? Who might have responded to that ad to check out the situation? To "help out in any way they could". I'm beginning to wonder if the FBI can tie the "airport" story to EJ and TPS or if this was their first meeting. I can imagine the story that EJ would have poured out to someone who was "just trying to help". Things sure went downhill from then on when it appeared as though EJ was trying to make a go of things alone just before that.

I think this is important because from the beginning the airport was in BOSTON and now the story has changed to an airport in INDIANAPOLIS.

Also, in the Friday transcript and on the video, TPS has to remind JS that they met EJ at the "airport."

Salem

Thanks - I thought since it's public, directly related, and the person; real identity isn't revealed, it was ok.

I think I'm going to take a break so all of you don't have to keep correcting me and wait for the news conference. I just got too worked up about Tammi already on TV this morning spewing out her stuff and claiming she was so manipulated
Don't take it wrong. I didn't mean to sound like I was scolding you. I'm just worried that if we don't follow the rules, the mods might take away our linking privileges again.

State's Attorney at Eliz's hearing. But I think she's actually a County Attorney.

Is this Elizabeth then?

E: (regarding SA) everything she was saying is completely false

Maybe LE should explain to everyone why they named the Smiths POIs. That was a pretty mean thing to do! Why is LE telling the public one thing, and the Smiths something entirely different??

I don't understand. They told the Smiths they were persons of interest.

Tempe Police Department will hold a news conference on this case at 1pm AZ time (in one hour).

Do we know if any stations will be covering it live? Fox stations usually do live coverage. I looked at the AZFAmily site and don't see a connection for live coverage.

I'll keep looking. If anyone else sees anything - please post a link.

TIA,

Salem

Don't take it wrong. I didn't mean to sound like I was scolding you. I'm just worried that if we don't follow the rules, the mods might take away our linking privileges again.

No, I appreciate it!

If anyone wants a full transcription of the hearing, let me know. I have nothing better to do, two napping kids and two at school. Just let me know.

(Transcriptions tend to be long, so I ask before I post them.)

I don't understand. They told the Smiths they were persons of interest.

The Smiths are saying LE told them POI doesn't mean anything....so, why is LE out there saying that the Smiths are POIs because they believe they're withholding info.?

BBM

I think this is important because from the beginning the airport was in BOSTON and now the story has changed to an airport in INDIANAPOLIS.

Also, in the Friday transcript and on the video, TPS has to remind JS that they met EJ at the "airport."

Salem

....and I could swear I remember hearing JS say, in one NG appearance (Fri I think) that TS met Ej in an airport, that he wasn't there, that she (meaning TS) went on a trip and met EJ in an airport.

Maybe they travel so much and meet so MANY distraught young mothers wanting to give away their children, that it's just too difficult to keep them all straight.....

If anyone wants a full transcription of the hearing, let me know. I have nothing better to do, two napping kids and two at school. Just let me know.

(Transcriptions tend to be long, so I ask before I post them.)

Yes! Yes! Yes! Please :-)

I would REALLY appreciate it, NMK!

TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics