AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how she remembers what the couple looked like after she gets an attorney

She all of a sudden remembers the couple! Well, maybe some one did a "body talk" session with her today.
And they took baby Gabriel with a non-notarized "adoption" document? Who are these people??? :banghead:

Nancy lost contact with TS before she could say a word -- maybe the FBI are at her door -- (wishful thinking)

On NG, reporter says Elizabeth said FBi has video of the couple - if so, why is a sketch all that important. I know it would add detail, but if she said she would cooperate with the FBI anyway and they have had the video then why wouldn't there be a sketch if they needed it?

And they took baby Gabriel with a non-notarized "adoption" document? Who are these people??? :banghead:
Off-duty nannies?

Okay, honestly, if they exist, they didn't give one whit about legalities. I'm pretty sure my 6 year old would see a problem with this set-up.

Good evening all! :seeya: Well, I see I've got a lot of catching up to do today ~ right now I'll rely on Nancy's bombshell tonight of the FBI having video of a couple with baby Gabriel!! :eek:

!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is EJ saying this stuff to? TPS or LE?

The couple repeated Jack Smith's statement that the child can be kept "out of the system" for a few years until he will not be recognized - the couple knew it was an illegal adoption

Snipped:

Jack Smith told the Tribune on Wednesday that Tammi visited Johnson in jail, and he was not sure whether Tammi had ever been in San Antonio “in her life.”
http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149469

But...but...but....I give up. :truce:

He doesn't know where his wife went to colon hydrotherapy school. If they are not arrested by tomorrow, I want a dam good reason.

Off-duty nannies?

Okay, honestly, if they exist, they didn't give one whit about legalities. I'm pretty sure my 6 year old would see a problem with this set-up.
I'm very skeptical now too. At first I thought the FBI did have a video now I realize it's just more stuff coming out of EJ's mouth. Let's see, she tells Logan she killed Gabriel, then she says she met a strange couple at a park, now he's handed off inside the hotel to a couple who know they're illegally adopting him? :banghead:

The couple repeated Jack Smith's statement that the child can be kept "out of the system" for a few years until he will not be recognized - the couple knew it was an illegal adoption

kind of a coincidence?

Well, if not the Smiths, just who arranged this "illegal adoption"??? I'm sure EJ doesn't have the intelligence to find a couple in San Antonio in the few days she was there who'd go through with it.

Could Tammi have faked her certification and that's why her hubby would not know that she was in San Antonio?

Could Tammi have faked her certification and that's why her hubby would not know that she was in San Antonio?

Where were the court documents from when she was ordered to shut down for operating without certification?
I lost the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member