AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She has a Blackberry and was using it on Sunday afternoon to post on her FB page (and accept new friends) --

Okay that could be it because I don't see any new posts from Tammi. (posts made via IPhone will have a little cellphone beside it) So far it seems she is only accepting requests.

Thank You. Momtective. (ANd whoever else contributed to the maps and theories where this was concerned.)
http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149469
The nationwide search for the missing 8-month-old Tempe boy has led FBI agents to question employees of a San Antonio, Texas, organization that oversees the licensing of colon-cleansing practitioners.

The International Association of Colon Hydrotherapists certified Tammi Smith of Scottsdale, who was named a person of interest in the search for Gabriel Johnson.

I believe that LE garnered much info from that visit than they know. Tammi informed EJ that people suspect them. Why was that foremost in the short visit? Did Tammi encourage EJ to tell the whole story? I doubt it. Lucky is right, they don't want the truth known or their all going down. The visit was more for looks on the S's part more than anything else. Kind of like when KC wanted out of jail so she could go look for the baby and wanted a private search.

IMO as I have said before TS visits EJ to reinforce their pact; that was the purpose of TS' visit today

I really hope NG has a decent show tonight! I wonder what she's going to say about the Smiths?

Good evening all! :seeya: Well, I see I've got a lot of catching up to do today ~ right now I'll rely on Nancy's bombshell tonight of the FBI having video of a couple with baby Gabriel!! :eek:

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a video of the couple and baby. I was talking about video survelliance earlier. I am sure that most hotels have them. Why it hasn't been shown, I don't know.

If this video is not confirmed by anyone other than EJ, I am gonna be really frustrated!!

I agree, but IMO from everything I have read, EJ seems to have very low social skills. Even though she had a 4.0 GPA in high school dosn't mean she can interact socially. I think she is the type that would believe anything she was told from someone she felt she trusted.

That's exactly my point. An unnatural trust for someone she doesn't even know really. She was willing to give TPS her child and seems to have gone to a lot of trouble in December to do just that.

She all of a sudden remembers the couple! Well, maybe some one did a "body talk" session with her today.

That's exactly my point. An unnatural trust for someone she doesn't even know really. She was willing to give TPS her child and seems to have gone to a lot of trouble in December to do just that.

IF she has bipolar disorder, being in a manic state can explain that. I think she's just young too....

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a video of the couple and baby. I was talking about video survelliance earlier. I am sure that most hotels have them. Why it hasn't been shown, I don't know.
I'm tending to believe it's true since, yes, it seems that hotel would have video. But I'm curious what this video shows, such as are they leaving the hotel with Gabriel, or just there inside? And can it positively be identified as Gabriel? On NG's show now, parallel investigation continues, for both alive and dead baby. :waitasec:

Thank You. Momtective. (ANd whoever else contributed to the maps and theories where this was concerned.)
http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149469
The nationwide search for the missing 8-month-old Tempe boy has led FBI agents to question employees of a San Antonio, Texas, organization that oversees the licensing of colon-cleansing practitioners.

The International Association of Colon Hydrotherapists certified Tammi Smith of Scottsdale, who was named a person of interest in the search for Gabriel Johnson.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member