AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, If TS and JS were not involved, we would all know the answer to what happened to sweet baby Gabriel.
The fact that they are involved leads me to believe Gabriel is still alive. IMO, that is telling how much they do know.

In a way, I'm thinking that the S's went too far with this trying to get Logan to "give up". Once they had his signature, it would have been clear sailing for the adoption and that was what TS had tunnel vision for. It backfired so they had to go another route to protect themselves. Now this girl is sitting in jail trying to keep up the facade not knowing that the S's are now willing to let her!

In a way, I'm thinking that the S's went too far with this trying to get Logan to "give up". Once they had his signature, it would have been clear sailing for the adoption and that was what TS had tunnel vision for. It backfired so they had to go another route to protect themselves. Now this girl is sitting in jail trying to keep up the facade not knowing that the S's are now willing to let her!

IMO, The Smiths are to deep in this to want the truth known. If they did assist EJ to set this up and it was underground, EJ may not know who has Gabriel. I am hoping EJ will open up and tell everything she knows.

I'm real suprised EJ's PD let her talk with Tammi ....

Yeah Jail isn't to bad now because she is pretty much in isolation, and we are talking jail here. Wait until she gets a taste of prison ...

IMO, The Smiths are to deep in this to want the truth known. If they did assist EJ to set this up and it was underground, EJ may not know who has Gabriel. I am hoping EJ will open up and tell everything she knows.

As long as Tammi is allowed access to her she will never open up...never!

I am pretty sure EJ is telling the truth about giving the baby up at her hotel room. What she isn't being honest about is how she met these people. I can see a couple, desperate for a baby, not coming forward to LE to give him up. People are that desperate sometimes. It may even be true that the Smiths didn't send her to San Antonio. She is smart enough that she could have found the desperate couple on her own. I'm not giving the Smiths a pass, just acknowledging that their involvement may not be as deep as we think. I do believe that they tried to get Gabriel for their own and did try to coerce LM into giving up his parental rights but it may not make sense for them to send EJ away to give Gabriel to someone else. They would have nothing to gain in this and from reading the FB comments from when EJ took off, they seemed to be holding out hope that EJ would come back and give them the baby.
I am just wondering why LE isn't closer to finding the baby if they have her cell phone records and computer records. She had to have contact with the desperate parents somehow and logic says it was either by phone or computer. Maybe a throw away phone? Maybe she called them on the hotel phone? There has to be a trail somewhere.

I'm real suprised EJ's PD let her talk with Tammi ....

I believe that LE garnered much info from that visit than they know. Tammi informed EJ that people suspect them. Why was that foremost in the short visit? Did Tammi encourage EJ to tell the whole story? I doubt it. Lucky is right, they don't want the truth known or their all going down. The visit was more for looks on the S's part more than anything else. Kind of like when KC wanted out of jail so she could go look for the baby and wanted a private search.

I don't think she found a couple on her own given what we know.

You know, if they just went in and said to EJ, "We found Gabriel!" They could tell by her expressions whether she'd given him to someone or killed him.

I believe that LE garnered much info from that visit than they know. Tammi informed EJ that people suspect them. Why was that foremost in the short visit? Did Tammi encourage EJ to tell the whole story? I doubt it. Lucky is right, they don't want the truth known or their all going down. The visit was more for looks on the S's part more than anything else. Kind of like when KC wanted out of jail so she could go look for the baby and wanted a private search.

exactly

Maybe Tammi saying that they themselves are suspects was code for EJ to tell about the illegal couple adoption bringing own carseat gabriel changing looks in 2 years script! I am being sarcastic, but I am starting to wonder......

If a video surfaces, link it. I've been watching KPHO, since the GMA article says it was their interview.

I wonder how she likes the fashion she's sporting now? All pink, right down to the underwear. I wonder if she's met Sheriff Joe yet?

I know, right? This girl just blows me away Baznme. She is another one of the "you're not gonna break me" types. Cold as ICE..what really scares me is..I just don't believe from everything we have heard and read so far, that she cared enough about Gabriel to give a second thought (for him) as to what happens to him, :( even IF her story or any part of it is true.

Either she is the Queen of Spiteful Bit@hes, hands down IMO or ..well, it wouldn't be looking good for baby Gabe. Actually, although I truly do hate to sound so negative, it just breaks my heart, it's my belief at this point that it is a combination of them both and that scares me..

I posted this a few days ago but I think it's worth looking into. The post is no longer active. I understand that it's against craigslist TOS to post adoption situations and maybe that is wy the as is no longer active. I do understand this. But EJ could have seen this ad and responded to it before it was removed.

Adoption: Italian/American Couple hoping to adopt and ready to help..
Nov 15, 2009 ... email this posting to a friend long island craigslist > community > general community ... We are hoping to adopt a baby, toddler, or siblings. .... alternatives, open adoption, connecting with people seeking to adopt. ...
longisland.craigslist.org/com/1467693219.html

I am pretty sure EJ is telling the truth about giving the baby up at her hotel room. What she isn't being honest about is how she met these people. I can see a couple, desperate for a baby, not coming forward to LE to give him up. People are that desperate sometimes. It may even be true that the Smiths didn't send her to San Antonio. She is smart enough that she could have found the desperate couple on her own. I'm not giving the Smiths a pass, just acknowledging that their involvement may not be as deep as we think. I do believe that they tried to get Gabriel for their own and did try to coerce LM into giving up his parental rights but it may not make sense for them to send EJ away to give Gabriel to someone else. They would have nothing to gain in this and from reading the FB comments from when EJ took off, they seemed to be holding out hope that EJ would come back and give them the baby.
I am just wondering why LE isn't closer to finding the baby if they have her cell phone records and computer records. She had to have contact with the desperate parents somehow and logic says it was either by phone or computer. Maybe a throw away phone? Maybe she called them on the hotel phone? There has to be a trail somewhere.

She may be telling the truth about giving the baby up at the hotel and she probably isn't being honest about who they are because she really doesn't know their names. Maybe this person(s) had a code name that EJ was supposed to recognize before the transfer. As far as the S's having nothing to gain in this - to me it's what they stood to lose if all the shenanigans were found out. Ironically, it's happening anyway. There's a trail, sure, there always is. Just have to work through the smoke and mirrors to find the right one.

You know, if they just went in and said to EJ, "We found Gabriel!" They could tell by her expressions whether she'd given him to someone or killed him.

I thought of something like that too. Maybe they could say "We found Gabriel, tell us how this all happened." See what she says after that.

I posted this a few days ago but I think it's worth looking into. The post is no longer active. I understand that it's against craigslist TOS to post adoption situations and maybe that is wy the as is no longer active. I do understand this. But EJ could have seen this ad and responded to it before it was removed.

Adoption: Italian/American Couple hoping to adopt and ready to help..
Nov 15, 2009 ... email this posting to a friend long island craigslist > community > general community ... We are hoping to adopt a baby, toddler, or siblings. .... alternatives, open adoption, connecting with people seeking to adopt. ...
longisland.craigslist.org/com/1467693219.html

Great find! Gonna call that tip in?

Bold by me

How do you know that was foremost? Has a recording or transcript been released that I missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro