DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What, is she going to turn into a media h* like TS/JS? :snooty:

She won't talk to LE but she'll talk to the media. :banghead:

Good grief!

fran
I just hope that once she starts repeating herself and running out of new information, they put a gag order in place.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/elizabeth-johnson-tells-abc-news-baby-gabriel-alive/story?id=9554084
Elizabeth Johnson, the Arizona mother jailed after she disappeared with her about-to-be-adopted infant son, confirmed today in a brief jailhouse interview that 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson is alive.

from your link~

"Yes I'm sure he's alive," Johnson confirmed today.

so why does my stomach still have a queasy feeling? :(

also from your link, this comment by her grandfather is just not very reassuring to me sadly~

Motherhood was never really Johnson's strong suit, Bob Johnson said.

"She discovered after eight months that there's more to this parenting than she wanted to get involved in," he said. "It was not her thing. She was into fashion."

EJ is begging FBI to do the composite sketch of the couple -- she adopted Gabe out illegally in TX according to HLN

Woah! Are you all watching HLN? Supposedly EJ gave the baby to the couple from park at the hotel? They say it was illegal to EJ but not to worry in a few years nobody will recognize Gabriel.

According to HLN EJ wants to help get Gabe back

That's even WORSE!

Now along with "BOMBSHELLS" we'll be forced to watch Nancy holding up a copy of TS book every time she goes to break saying "If it weren't for these courageous people...."

I can just see it now.

After the revelation today of TS being a cousin of the second guy that EJ named on the court document as being a possible father, the fact the guy said he's never met EJ, and the fact that TS accompanied EJ to file that court document AND even made three copies of it, she withheld this info from LE AND then she denied knowing his name was being used,...................IF TS is on NG show tonite and Nancy doesn't confront her with that I will NEVER watch her cra**y show again and I would hope no one else would either!

IF NG is a REAL journalist, she'll do the RIGHT thing and not pander to this *#@** person!.:mad:

JMHO
fran

from your link~

"Yes I'm sure he's alive," Johnson confirmed today.

so why does my stomach still have a queasy feeling? :(

also from your link, this comment by her grandfather is just not very reassuring to me sadly~

Motherhood was never really Johnson's strong suit, Bob Johnson said.

"She discovered after eight months that there's more to this parenting than she wanted to get involved in," he said. "It was not her thing. She was into fashion."

"Into fashion?" What the [expletive deleted.]?????
How are they all so dam casual about this? Like she gave away last year's purse? Gabriel is a person. He is a baby, he is helpless, he has no say in this idiocy.
Logan is the smart one to stay out of this mess.

So as predicted -- TS helped EJ to see the light? hmmn hinky that all this is now happening because of TS' visit --they are on emergency plan D?

HLN said EJ did not want local police to do composite, but begs FBI to do it

EJ is begging FBI to do the composite sketch of the couple -- she adopted Gabe out illegally in TX according to HLN

'begging FBI?'

Yeah, sure.

IF she even hinted to the FBI she was willing to do a composite, they'd be on her like white on rice.

Let's see how this turns out. IF she's telling the truth, a composite will come out tomorrow. course, then the question is, will the FBI believe her?

JMHO
fran

Well, Gosh! I guess Tammi still has the magic! She goes to visit EJ, and after all this time, and all this silence, EJ suddenly OPENS UP and TALKS!

Tammi will, no doubt, take credit.

"Into fashion?" What the [expletive deleted.]?????
How are they all so dam casual about this? Like she gave away last year's purse? Gabriel is a person. He is a baby, he is helpless, he has no say in this idiocy.
Logan is the smart one to stay out of this mess.

I don't know why this irks me so much, but also...I am tired of the media referring to EJ as beautiful and striking!!!!! For goodness sake - this isn't about beauty...this story is about a missing baby!! :banghead:

So as predicted -- TS helped EJ to see the light? hmmn hinky that all this is now happening because of TS' visit --they are on emergency plan D?

Yeah, she probably wouldn't get as much NATIONAL exposure if it was done by a local PD.
:waitasec:

JMHO
fran

This is so sounding like another Casey A. - only now it's a not a nanny who took the baby, it's a couple who prolly doesn't really exist!

On the other hand...there is a small percentage of me that is holding on to hopes that she did give Gabe to a couple she didn't know. Thing is - why hasn't that couple come forward? Police have already said they could drop the baby off at a police station or hospital.

Is she going to claim the local police are picking on her too? LAME! Get a new line, EJ!

Sadly, I am losing confidence that Gabriel is alive and okay. It kills me to write that, but now EJ is saying that jail isn't too bad. Her baby is missing, she knows what happened, yet she'd rather sit in jail, sleep on a hard cot, eat baloney sandwiches, etc. than tell LE or the FBI what happened to her baby. It doesn't look very hopeful and speaks volumes about how she feels about baby Gabe and what she might have done. She was getting her nails done last week, shopping for clothes - and now she's sitting in jail and it's all "not that bad". Please. Just find baby Gabe LE. Find him!

I know how ya feel Gypsy..this story is all too familiar isn't it? Once in jail, she doesn't have to answer ANYONES questions unless she wants to and even then can pick and choose what she wants to say or not say. :furious: "They" know (they, being POI/suspects in so many recent cases) that once they are in jail with an attorney, no one can reach them or their dark secrets..and it's true!..She won't say a word, unless she slips up and will just go on repeating that she left her precious baby w/an unknown couple. :rolleyes: and she doesn't know who or where they are...

IMO, that's the story she made up and that's the story she will be sticking to...almost defying (moo) LE to prove any different..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member