AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been posted, but I just heard on HLN that Tammi S. has gotten into the jail to talk to EJ. No word yet if she has spoken with her yet.

What is this woman up to?

Sorry if this has been posted, but I just heard on HLN that Tammi S. has gotten into the jail to talk to EJ. No word yet if she has spoken with her yet.

"Listen, I've been on FB all day and the gig is up... they're onto us. Go ahead and fess up."

One can dream, right?

Why on earth would a POI be allowed to visit a person that is in jail on charges related to what the person is a POI for? I feel like she is trying to coordinate their stories. Does she really think EJ is going to go against the advice of her lawyer (and her own self preservation) and tell her where the baby is? Or is this her way of proving she isn't involved (Of course I don't know where the baby is, that's why I wanted to ask her).

According to Natisha on HLN, EJ's grandfather says her public defender is telling her to stay silent. Not good news.

In fact, in my opinion, really, really bad news! Unless we hear of a deal in the making within the next 2 days or so.....

If the PD is saying "don't talk" that means to me, that the only story EJ has to tell is about the couple in the park. It is an unbelievable story which means she probably did what she told Logan she did :(

Praying the PD is working on a plea deal as I type!

Praying Gabriel is home soon!

Salem

In fact, in my opinion, really, really bad news! Unless we hear of a deal in the making within the next 2 days or so.....

If the PD is saying "don't talk" that means to me, that the only story EJ has to tell is about the couple in the park. It is an unbelievable story which means she probably did what she told Logan she did :(

Praying the PD is working on a plea deal as I type!

Praying Gabriel is home soon!

Salem

Not necessarily, if they are trying to negotiate a plea deal to tell where he is she could blow it by talking and giving away the information. It really doesnt tell us which way or another that advice leans.

I thought TPS said she didn't want to talk to EJ? Didn't she say this last night on NG? And now she is at the jail? Also, I thought jail visits were over by 2:30 PM every day. I thought I read that here - or maybe that was just for weekend visits. I'm confused.

Thanks for point that out L4C, I recognized that as well but considering it was a condensed, well organized, well written recap of 7 WS threads I thought "hey, this gal could be a WS member...lol"

LOL True...hope you didn't think I was picking on you. Lots of people DO confuse AC for the AP though.

I can't imagine momsters atty. allowing Tammi anywhere near his client. She's a POI in the case!! Unless, momster is going against the advice of her atty. and requested a visit with her partner in crime.....MOO

Their visit will be recorded, right??

EJ's PD should be telling her to STAY AWAY from this woman. The PD has access to the news and knows what the he?? is going on! He/she should be telling EJ and letting her know that TPS is NO friend of hers!!!!!:furious::furious::furious:

Salem

Not necessarily, if they are trying to negotiate a plea deal to tell where he is she could blow it by talking and giving away the information. It really doesnt tell us which way or another that advice leans.

I agree. And I hope that is what is happening.

Salem

Noooooo....
A jail visit transcription during finals??? I despise them all.
Go last week.

Okay, with that out of the way...
What can they have to talk about. As of last night was Tammi was wishing EJ would stay in jail. Now she's arranging meetings. Oh, duh, reporters, media, spotlight. I get it.:banghead:

Why on earth would a POI be allowed to visit a person that is in jail on charges related to what the person is a POI for? I feel like she is trying to coordinate their stories. Does she really think EJ is going to go against the advice of her lawyer (and her own self preservation) and tell her where the baby is? Or is this her way of proving she isn't involved (Of course I don't know where the baby is, that's why I wanted to ask her).

That is what I don't get either. First she had the telephone interview and now this........:shrug:

Is it me or is this all feeling like balloon boy???

I hope EJ is as smart as they say she is and refuses to see TPS. Hopefully that would make her irrevelant to this case as it should be, unless she could lead to Gabriel and in that case she should only be talking to LE.

Is it me or is this all feeling like balloon boy???

Haha. For awhile now.

I just get what this woman is doing. First the phone interview, then she says she won't talk to EJ again unless it is taped, now this. Geez.

BBM
Yes, and the daughter "having a good head on her shoulders" would cast doubt on TS' accusations of an abusive ex IMO

yeppers, added to the fact that the 'alleged abusive ex' was granted and retained custody of his and the 'good mother' TS's children. I wish we knew more regarding the custody issues there...could lend even more insight into this woman's character. (or lack thereof) ..JMHO..

Haha. For awhile now.

I just get what this woman is doing. First the phone interview, then she says she won't talk to EJ again unless it is taped, now this. Geez.

We will see! If she really cares about Gabriels whereabouts she will go in there and lie her bottom off about helping her get an a great attorney as long as she tells where he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member