AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's even WORSE!

Now along with "BOMBSHELLS" we'll be forced to watch Nancy holding up a copy of TS book every time she goes to break saying "If it weren't for these courageous people...."

I can just see it now.

Ugggggggggg. What a scary mental picture you just planted.

'begging FBI?'

Yeah, sure.

IF she even hinted to the FBI she was willing to do a composite, they'd be on her like white on rice.

Let's see how this turns out. IF she's telling the truth, a composite will come out tomorrow. course, then the question is, will the FBI believe her?

JMHO
fran

This is a new development coinciding with TS' visit this afternoon, so the FBI might not quite have had a chance yet IDK

Okay - she's baaaacckkkk!

Now she is directing her comments to a poster -- saying she can call P___ Y___ with the Tennessee DCS...They did not have to work to get H's (supposed) birth father's rights taken away!H was placed in their custody through DCS at 4 mo.old, and then when she was about 1 1/2 the father came out of the woodwork.The judge gave him (the father) some things to do and he did not do any of them. Then, they never heard from the father again!When ... when (I'm guessing H) got to be eligible for adoption, the courts tried to find the father but they had no luck, and then the father's rights were taken away! Then she says, by the way, the father didn't sign the birth certificate. They found out after the adoption that they were never legally married anyway. Then, about JM, she says she didn't know that about her! And JM called EJ to ask her (actually beg) EJ to come back to court!

for Tn to terminate, there would have to be a court date, he would be appointed a lawyer, if they could not find him it would have to be run in the paper, or they have to run unknown father in the paper.

when a child is put in custody, the parents are given a permancy plan hearing. they are giving a list of stuff to do, they have a number of court hearnings in the process.

the state should have records off the stuff the bio father was supposed to do. court dates, foster care reviews. i
did the smiths go through foster care training
kinship training.
do they have custody or legal guardianship ?

it is a long process, I went through it with my son.

the mother voluntary surrender her rights in apr 06. they ran the name for the father in the paper and send letters. I officaly adopted him 08/07
the state doesn not hurry for on one. long long process

he was 10 months old, when he was placed with me. 04/05

tn, my sons brothers are in the care of there great grand mother, mother and father still have vistians. they gave her permanent tempory custody ( i think it the same legal guardianship)

Well, Gosh! I guess Tammi still has the magic! She goes to visit EJ, and after all this time, and all this silence, EJ suddenly OPENS UP and TALKS!

Tammi will, no doubt, take credit.

She deserves "credit" just not the kind she may be hoping for --credit for aiding and abetting in this travesty

If EJ got a tattoo while in TX, so help me................

I've read many times that sociopaths don't seem to mind jail and prison as much as the average person.

It seems they are able to 'adapt' to just about any situation.

I believe one of the places I read this was in the book, "The Sociopath Next Door", and it was also discussed at length in one of the Casey Anthony threads.

This entire case has so many similarities to the Anthony case it scares me. Elizabeth almost seems to be 'channeling' Casey, in my opinion.

I've said it before and I will say it again: I don't believe in coincidences, for the most part. It makes absolutely no sense that EJ would say someone she doesn't even know, let alone slept with, is a potential father of Gabriel.

I'm not buying this "Oh we were having a good ole time laughing it up about DUI's". Who does stuff like that? Why are her explainations so downright weird. They aren't even close to being what a normal person would try to explain.

I think she definitely knew Craig Cherry's name was on those court docs. But why would they put them on there? Obviously, they wouldn't be able to switch DNA samples to make CC the father. So what were they planning on doing with his name? Were they going to forge a copy of the birth certificate and pass Gabriel off as CC's child? And then forge his signature on the adoption papers?

None of this stuff makes sense. It does give me more hope that Gabe is still alive though.

I'm in the process of catching up but, IMO, they were trying to throw a monkeywrench into the paternity claim by Logan to buy 30 days so EJ could claim abandonment on Logan's part for custody. That seems to be what the grandfather thought also but......I don't think this is something EJ came up with. It was Tammi. All the way.

Does this new scenario fit fact, or can we disprove it right off the bat? Kind of hard with all of one published article, but she's not the best liar. She has lousy teachers. MOO.

so any bets on when jackie and tammi will lawyer up?

Ya know, being a LEGALLY ADOPTED child myself and an ADOPTIVE MOTHER to my son after I went into menopause at age 16 from Chemo (sorry for the overshare!)...I am SOOO SICK over this case that I can hardly post on it (even though I have read every brilliant word you all have said).

I am sickened by Tammi and Jack Smith. They spit in the face of adoption, even if they had NOTHING to do with baby Gabe.

They are sick, sick people... along with Elizabeth. I found my own birthmother after 36 years of looking for her... and let me tell you... she is my hero. She was so selfless she gave me up. All Elizabeth had to do was leave the baby with Logan and go her merry way and be a fashionista! But no... she had to do it her way.

I am still not sure exactly what her way was.... but it wasn't good and it didn't come from a good place... and the same thing can be said of the Smith's.

Okay... sorry for the rant... back to reading. You guys are doing a great job here!

I don't know why this irks me so much, but also...I am tired of the media referring to EJ as beautiful and striking!!!!! For goodness sake - this isn't about beauty...this story is about a missing baby!! :banghead:

ITA. But JMO, the media knows that there is more interest in a case with a beautiful woman. They are playing it up to get more interest. Is it right? Heck no. But if it keeps Gabe in the news, I don't care what they do. Just find him, somebody, please. SOON!!!!

I've read many times that sociopaths don't seem to mind jail and prison as much as the average person.

It seems they are able to 'adapt' to just about any situation.

I believe one of the places I read this was in the book, "The Sociopath Next Door", and it was also discussed at length in one of the Casey Anthony threads.

This entire case has so many similarities to the Anthony case it scares me. Elizabeth almost seems to be 'channeling' Casey, in my opinion.

Interesting. I hadn't heard that before.
I would guess it might have something to do with the fact that in jail/prison, they don't have to "pretend" they care about anything anymore.

from your link~

"Yes I'm sure he's alive," Johnson confirmed today.

so why does my stomach still have a queasy feeling? :(

also from your link, this comment by her grandfather is just not very reassuring to me sadly~

Motherhood was never really Johnson's strong suit, Bob Johnson said.

"She discovered after eight months that there's more to this parenting than she wanted to get involved in," he said. "It was not her thing. She was into fashion."

I wonder how she likes the fashion she's sporting now? All pink, right down to the underwear. I wonder if she's met Sheriff Joe yet?

Tammi told her they were under a veil of suspicion. EJ apologizes? Like they aren't suspicious enough on their own?

I think that EJ is lying about Gabriel being alive. If she doesn't know who she gave him to,then how can she know that he is alive. If she knows that he is alive then she obviously knows more about the people and could just give LE their real names. I don't necessarily think that Gabriel is dead, but it seems like she is trying to change the focus of the case, just like Casey Anthony. Rest assured that she will start blaming the police for not listening to her and being able to find Baby Gabriel.

IMO, If TS and JS were not involved, we would all know the answer to what happened to sweet baby Gabriel.
The fact that they are involved leads me to believe Gabriel is still alive. IMO, that is telling how much they do know.

I think that EJ is lying about Gabriel being alive. If she doesn't know who she gave him to,then how can she know that he is alive. If she knows that he is alive then she obviously knows more about the people and could just give LE their real names. I don't necessarily think that Gabriel is dead, but it seems like she is trying to change the focus of the case, just like Casey Anthony. Rest assured that she will start blaming the police for not listening to her and being able to find Baby Gabriel.

I agree. She will only talk to FBI and Tammi oh and the media. I think she will come up with some excuse not to talk to FBI about the sketch too.

She is changing her story about where she handed off Gabriel also, just like Casey. Didn't EJ say at first she gave the couple Gabriel in the park, and didn't look on purpose at their license plate. Now all of a sudden they exchange happened in a hotel room. I wonder if "Cheryl" had a sister Samantha who held EJ down while they took Gabriel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member