AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bold by me

How do you know that was foremost? Has a recording or transcript been released that I missed?

No, I only heard what everyone has heard on HLN. It was reiterated that it was a very short visit. Doesn't seem much was accomplished from what was reported but you are right, I shouldn't assume that was all there was to it until I can hear it all. I've been slapped, going on now with red face.:blushing:

No, I only heard what everyone has heard on HLN. It was reiterated that it was a very short visit. Doesn't seem much was accomplished from what was reported but you are right, I shouldn't assume that was all there was to it until I can hear it all. I've been slapped, going on now with red face.:blushing:

LOL! :croc:

you know you can't go anywhere now. I've been trying for the last 2 hours myself! you're too funny..

There's another thing I noticed... Tammi still seems to be promoting the idea that Victoria, TX still has something to do with this even though LE said NO. Given that she claims they are spending 12 to 16 hrs a day trying to find baby Gabriel, I don't think she can claim not knowing this?

There's another thing I noticed... Tammi still seems to be promoting the idea that Victoria, TX still has something to do with this even though LE said NO. Given that she claims they are spending 12 to 16 hrs a day trying to find baby Gabriel, I don't think she can claim not knowing this?

BBM

Sounds like their own lil Puerto Rico...........

No slap to you, rather the media. They misstate things so often that I read their reports with a heavy dose of skepticism.

No slap to you, rather the media. They misstate things so often that I read their reports with a heavy dose of skepticism.

It's OK, when I need a slap once in a while to get back to reality, it does me some good.

I believe I heard from that visit report that they (the couple picking up the baby) came with a car seat? Didn't the clerk at the hotel say he saw her come in with a car seat one time? Maybe that's when the transfer occurred. Just a thought.

Didn't any of the hotels she stayed at have surveillance videos? If the couple did pick up the baby there maybe there were witnesses?

So I am a bit confused here...I thought that the paternity results were in before Gabriel was even missing. Am I wrong here?

Does anyone else think that EJ seems to have a rather unnatural attachment to TPS given that she will only talk to her?

Wouldn't it make more sense to get her grandfather or her twin brother or even LM in there to appeal to her? People she's known her whole life or at least the person she lived with for the past 2 years and has known since middle school?

EJ has only known TPS for a month apparently. Her family should be able to get in there and visit her and see if she'll open up about her relationship with TPS IMO.

My newsfeed on FB informed me of recent activity from Tammi. Don't think they are going to be on NG tonight. And by the looks of it, she's back home after her jail visit with Elizabeth.
Just waiting for new posts. Tick tock tick tock:banghead:

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149469

The nationwide search for the missing 8-month-old Tempe boy has led FBI agents to question employees of a San Antonio, Texas, organization that oversees the licensing of colon-cleansing practitioners.

The International Association of Colon Hydrotherapists certified Tammi Smith of Scottsdale, who was named a person of interest in the search for Gabriel Johnson.

The nationwide search for the missing 8-month-old Tempe boy has led FBI agents to question employees of a San Antonio, Texas, organization that oversees the licensing of colon-cleansing practitioners.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149469

I sure hope LE does know about that I-Act place that is so close to the hotel!

ETA: Sorry DairyGirl...we posted at the same time

She's at 1.806 'friends' ! I don't even KNOW that many people. JS also accepting friend requests. Currently at 112 'friends'

Does anyone else think that EJ seems to have a rather unnatural attachment to TPS given that she will only talk to her?

Wouldn't it make more sense to get her grandfather or her twin brother or even LM in there to appeal to her? People she's known her whole life or at least the person she lived with for the past 2 years and has known since middle school?

EJ has only known TPS for a month apparently. Her family should be able to get in there and visit her and see if she'll open up about her relationship with TPS IMO.

I agree, but IMO from everything I have read, EJ seems to have very low social skills. Even though she had a 4.0 GPA in high school dosn't mean she can interact socially. I think she is the type that would believe anything she was told from someone she felt she trusted.

My newsfeed on FB informed me of recent activity from Tammi. Don't think they are going to be on NG tonight. And by the looks of it, she's back home after her jail visit with Elizabeth.
Just waiting for new posts. Tick tock tick tock:banghead:

She has a Blackberry and was using it on Sunday afternoon to post on her FB page (and accept new friends) --

I agree. She will only talk to FBI and Tammi oh and the media. I think she will come up with some excuse not to talk to FBI about the sketch too.

She is changing her story about where she handed off Gabriel also, just like Casey. Didn't EJ say at first she gave the couple Gabriel in the park, and didn't look on purpose at their license plate. Now all of a sudden they exchange happened in a hotel room. I wonder if "Cheryl" had a sister Samantha who held EJ down while they took Gabriel.

BBM Where did it state this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member