AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You notice how she never answers a question directly but deflects? She did not come out and say how she met EJ, only that they could have adopted another baby if they were willing to be unethical. And still claiming to have done the right thing in this situation, despite evidence to the contrary.

Sounds like she missed her calling... she shoulda been a politician. :dance:

Okay - she's baaaacckkkk!

Now she is directing her comments to a poster -- saying she can call P___ Y___ with the Tennessee DCS...They did not have to work to get H's (supposed) birth father's rights taken away!H was placed in their custody through DCS at 4 mo.old, and then when she was about 1 1/2 the father came out of the woodwork.The judge gave him (the father) some things to do and he did not do any of them. Then, they never heard from the father again!When ... when (I'm guessing H) got to be eligible for adoption, the courts tried to find the father but they had no luck, and then the father's rights were taken away! Then she says, by the way, the father didn't sign the birth certificate. They found out after the adoption that they were never legally married anyway. Then, about JM, she says she didn't know that about her! And JM called EJ to ask her (actually beg) EJ to come back to court!

Hey, Tammi, who did your home study? If you were on your way home from a failed adoption when you met EJ, that was done right? Also, why wouldn't you have your loving husband and the child's adoptive father with you that for that trip???????
She can't shut up, and it will bring her down hard.

I've said it before and I will say it again: I don't believe in coincidences, for the most part. It makes absolutely no sense that EJ would say someone she doesn't even know, let alone slept with, is a potential father of Gabriel.

I'm not buying this "Oh we were having a good ole time laughing it up about DUI's". Who does stuff like that? Why are her explainations so downright weird. They aren't even close to being what a normal person would try to explain.

I think she definitely knew Craig Cherry's name was on those court docs. But why would they put them on there? Obviously, they wouldn't be able to switch DNA samples to make CC the father. So what were they planning on doing with his name? Were they going to forge a copy of the birth certificate and pass Gabriel off as CC's child? And then forge his signature on the adoption papers?

None of this stuff makes sense. It does give me more hope that Gabe is still alive though.
I wouldn't be surprised if C. Cherry was in on the fact that his name was on the court papers.

It seems all they'd have to do is give Cherry some cash to go along with it, to help draw out the question of paternity as long as possible.

Scratch the Nashville agency, she wants a white baby, and since there aren't many in TN, per the Agape website, adoptive parents must be legal residents of TN.
http://www.agapenashville.org/content.asp?SID=1211&CID=40296
(She has not to my knowledge said that the only wants white, but if not, she could have adopted one of the babies from overseas, that she considers "hers".)

I agree. There are way too many coincidences in this situation to be credible. TPS just happens to run into a young mother looking to adopt out her child at the airport, when TPS has been running around scouting for a baby for at least a year? EJ files paternity papers that happens to have TPS's cousin's name on them? LE swoops down on a contract in TN that happens to be a friend of TPS, whom she conveniently forgot she put in touch with EJ? EJ has a GPS in her car when she is jobless and has to sell her dogs for money? EJ heads to San Antonio when she has no known contacts there? Too many coincidences for my liking.

There are more...and I will eat my lap top if they are all truly coincidences.
Here's a juicy one...
The International Association for Colon Hydrotherapy – home office where Tammi is certified and receives her training is located at 11103 San Pedro, Suite 117, San Antonio, TX 78216
http://www.i-act.org/
The Homegate hotel where Elizabeth stayed is two building over from I- ACT.
Map to follow

Scenerio: ok Elizabeth put my cousin's name on the paper work he will go along with it I bet TS forgot to inform her cousin of the plan because everything blew up. I think if it might of went forward there would of been a paternity suit The cousin would be paid for his time and help, in the end I bet the hope was for TS to gain custody of this child I bet she would've turned on Elizabeth and made it look like she was an unfit mom so the only place left for Gabriel was with them. Just some speculation any thoughts?

momtective,
You are just amazing with all of your wonderful info! Thank you so much!!!

Map of Homegate Studios & Suites, San Pedro Ave. The A on the map is the building where I-Act head office is located.

xcreig.jpg

Satellite image

30bl1qf.jpg

http://www.tennhelp.com/RelCareGiver/RelCareGiver/Docs/DavidsonResourceDirectory.pdf/

PY (named by TPS) exists...page 6 of the document.

She is in charge of....
Investigative Orders & Home Studies

Is this who did her home study, for adoption? Is that legal, being from a different state? I have no idea.

If you are talking about the home study for H's adoption then think about this...

H was most likely born in 2005.
Adopted at two years old, 2007
Tammi and Jack move in 2007.
I wonder if they didn't stay in TN for the adoption to go through and once it was done they packed up and deaded west!
If it was done this way, yes it is fine that someone from TN did their home study because that is where they were living at the time.

I posted something yesterday about Tammi asking ' let me know when she goes into labor so we can set up the R.S. process'. That was around the time when she 'got' Gabriel. Anyone remember? I will try and find that post

Okay - she's baaaacckkkk!

Now she is directing her comments to a poster -- saying she can call P___ Y___ with the Tennessee DCS...They did not have to work to get H's (supposed) birth father's rights taken away!H was placed in their custody through DCS at 4 mo.old, and then when she was about 1 1/2 the father came out of the woodwork.The judge gave him (the father) some things to do and he did not do any of them. Then, they never heard from the father again!When ... when (I'm guessing H) got to be eligible for adoption, the courts tried to find the father but they had no luck, and then the father's rights were taken away! Then she says, by the way, the father didn't sign the birth certificate. They found out after the adoption that they were never legally married anyway. Then, about JM, she says she didn't know that about her! And JM called EJ to ask her (actually beg) EJ to come back to court!

HMMN! sounds familiar -- "courts tried to find him"? you mean the adoption agency tried to find him? like Janet Morris' agency does (not)?

Here she goes trashing fathers again

TS is neglecting to mention the JS' daughter (H's mother) involvement in all of this scenario -- or lack thereof

She twists every fact that I have found to fit her reality -- which is far from the truth from what I have seen

Okay when she was 1 1/2? so 3 years ago? hmmn sounds fishy -- Ask her about H's two siblings???

If you are talking about the home study for H's adoption then think about this...

H was most likely born in 2005.
Adopted at two years old, 2007
Tammi and Jack move in 2007.
I wonder if they didn't stay in TN for the adoption to go through and once it was done they packed up and deaded west!
If it was done this way, yes it is fine that someone from TN did their home study because that is where they were living at the time.

Would this home study have still have been valid for the supposed adoption of the supposed baby four days before she met EJ? I don't know a lot here, so I'm winging it.

I posted something yesterday about Tammi asking ' let me know when she goes into labor so we can set up the R.S. process'. That was around the time when she 'got' Gabriel. Anyone remember? I will try and find that post

I think it was the surrogacy site. It was something she said to someone else.

Perhaps you can find the one where she asked JM in October of 2009 (25th I think) if she was still in the adoption business? Wouldn't she know this already about such a good friend? And why was she asking then?

HMMN! sounds familiar -- "courts tried to find him"? you mean the adoption agency tried to find him? like Janet Morris' agency does (not)?

Here she goes trashing fathers again

TS is neglecting to mention the JS' daughter (H's mother) involvement in all of this scenario -- or lack thereof

She twists every fact that I have found to fit her reality -- which is far from the truth from what I have seen

Okay when she was 1 1/2? so 3 years ago? hmmn sounds fishy -- Ask her about H's two siblings???

Right and if what she is NOW saying is correct about him coming out of the woodwork when H was a year and a half, then H was adopted around 2 years old. The judge would of had to give this guy SIX months to do what he wanted him to do, in this time the dad poof, gone, and then the judge strips his rights because they couldn't find him.

Something tells me all of this couldn't have happened in six months and if it DID happen in six months it wasn't done right!

Would this home study have still have been valid for the supposed adoption of the supposed baby four days before she met EJ? I don't know a lot here, so I'm winging it.

I highly doubt it. Unless there was something "fishy" going on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro