AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder where this crap comes from? Tammie?

Why would an 18 year old babysit a child in that condition, especially with a knife by the bed and not report it to someone? Like their Manager?:waitasec:

Hopefully this babysitter spoke to somebody of authority in the case, before she spoke to Tammi yesterday.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4676568&postcount=640"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, missing since 12-26-09 thread #7[/ame]

JS on phone with HLN. Tammi meeting with LE now, at HER request. They've been begging to talk to them.

JS is now saying he was at the airport too, when they met EJ

BBM

Correction....long blonde hair

Yeah... I saw that too... ABC reported "Cheryl" had short black hair but, but, but... I thought it was long blonde hair.... :waitasec:

That would be amazing!!

O/T, I will tell you a little bit about my morning.

I get up at 5:30 every morning to get my kids ready for school. I put the clothes in the dryer, make my coffee.....no problem. I make my daughter's favorite breakfast (oatmeal), in her favorite green tupperware bowl like I've done for 1,000 mornings and this morning I set the microwave at 10 minutes instead of 1 minute. The microwave is fairly new and very touchy. Anyway, I suddenly see smoke POURING out of my microwave. Oatmeal: burnt. Bowl: melted. Smell: horrific. I have baking soda on my carpet to try to get the smell out of my house. Oddly enough, the smoke detectors never went off, although there was a haze in every room of my house.

So, as you could imagine......I've had a pretty crummy morning. So I would LOVE some good news about little Gabriel :)

I don't know what just happened but I was reading this exact post, and then suddenly Taminator showed a blank post and this post was posted to the poster below her. huh?

ETA: Whatever happened, it's fixed now. Weird though.
I thought I was losing my mind when Dave posted the EXACT thing I had just read from Taminator. LOL.

From NG facebook page...http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN
Breaking: An alleged Texas teen babysitter to little 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson may be the key to finding him. The 18-year-old alleged babysitter says the hotel room in which she watched Gabriel was dirty, with things thrown everywhere, without baby toys, and a knife was next to the bed! She also says that Gabriel w...as thin, dirty, seemed like he was scared and wanted to be held the whole time. Where is Gabriel Johnson?

This sounds like an exaggeration to me. How dirty could the motel room be, it would have been cleaned each day by housekeeping. Gabriel would not have been thin already, maybe dirty, but how dirty could an 8 month old get. As far as being scared, he surely was, strange place, strange sitter.

IMO, This would be more believable, if the sitter said, his diaper needed changing, his clothes were dirty and he was hungry.

I wonder where this crap comes from? Tammie?

Why would an 18 year old babysit a child in that condition, especially with a knife by the bed and not report it to someone? Like their Manager?:waitasec:

I agree. Tammi is controlling everything. I would not be surprised if one of her connections "found" this babysitter just in time for the NG show tonight -- once again deflecting questions about CC. She's the ultimate manipulator.

Wait and see, another little "bombshell" will come out tomorrow afternoon, almost like clockwork, and it will play to Tammi's advantage.

In that same e-mail from TSP's daughter, didn't she say this would happen? That TPS would give out little bits and pieces of information daily to keep her face in the news?

This sounds like an exaggeration to me. How dirty could the motel room be, it would have been cleaned each day by housekeeping. Gabriel would not have been thin already, maybe dirty, but how dirty could an 8 month old get. As far as being scared, he surely was, strange place, strange sitter.

IMO, This would be more believable, if the sitter said, his diaper needed changing, his clothes were dirty and he was hungry.

It is possible the room was filthy. When I had to stay in a motel for a week due to a bat invasion in my house, I had the option to keep housekeeping from entering the room. I chose this option because I didn't want my cat to get out. This would also be an option if someone had something (or someONE) to hide....

JS is now saying he was at the airport too, when they met EJ

I was watching/listening as well... and I heard the opposite. His wife TS met EJ at the airport and JS was not actually present.

It is possible the room was filthy. When I had to stay in a motel for a week due to a bat invasion in my house, I had the option to keep housekeeping from entering the room. I chose this option because I didn't want my cat to get out. This would also be an option if someone had something (or someONE) to hide....

Agreed. When my son was about 5 weeks old, my A/C went out in my apartment. It was June and VERY hot here in the Dallas area. We had to go stay in a hotel while the new unit was ordered and installed. I was still on maternity leave, and my fiance was back at work. I chose NOT to have maid service for the 4 days I was at the hotel. I really didn't have anywhere to go just sit with my son while they cleaned the room. And since I didn't have much to do during the day other than caring for him, I just kept the room cleaned up and didn't need service.

It's not really all that odd that the room was filthy. Obviously EJ was up to something in SA (which is why we're all here). I find it very believable that she wouldn't want maid service in her room.

I was watching/listening as well... and I heard the opposite. His wife TS met EJ at the airport and JS was not actually present.

Okay, I could have heard that incorrectly. Ooooopsie. :waitasec:

EJ would not have been there a whole week. IMO, if the room was filthy, it would have been strewn about dirty diapers, baby food jars, bottles and dirty clothes. IMO, that would mean she had been changing diapers, clothes and feeding him. Just not picking up after herself.

That's how I heard it, too. I am still wondering why TPS didn't mention anything about a trip in June on her Facebook. She seems to document everything else including other trips.

I think all of these "bombshells", visits to jail, visits to LE, are major attempts to delay, confuse, manipulate, etc., this case, and that is called OBSTRUCTION.

Didn't someone post that all of the above are the hallmarks of baby brokering?

I hope during this little "interview" Tammi's doing with LE (wonder if they had to come to HER house?), that LE tells her to cease and desist, shut up, and then tells her that they are onto her and what she is doing. And then I hope they throw the cuffs on her.

BUT not before AT LEAST 6 news crews with cameras arrive to record the moment for us.

I think all of these "bombshells", visits to jail, visits to LE, are major attempts to delay, confuse, manipulate, etc., this case, and that is called OBSTRUCTION.

Didn't someone post that all of the above are the hallmarks of baby brokering?

I hope during this little "interview" Tammi's doing with LE (wonder if they had to come to HER house?), that LE tells her to cease and desist, shut up, and tells that they are onto her and what she is doing. And then I hope they throw the cuffs on her.

BUT not before AT LEAST 6 news crews with cameras arrive to record the moment for us.

I hope they do it live on NG!! But, I'm going to my girls' concert tonight so have to watch NG on repeat! urgh! C'mon! Cuff her on NG! :D

Well, that may be his story now, but just about 1 week ago tonight he was remembering things a little differently. Giving little demonstrations of how EJ was holding the baby away from her body (and saying they hold H's baby dolls even closer than that - which is weird, but then yeah, I can see them doing that), talking about how Tammi held the baby during almost the whole flight, etc. He's as big a liar as she is. JMO

San Antonio is the half-way point between Tempe, AZ and Mount Juliet, TN.

It is 981 miles from Tempe, AZ to San Antonio, TX.
It is 956 miles from Mount Juliet, TN to San Antonio, TX.

EJ lived in Tempe, AZ.
Janet Morris lives in Mount Juliet, TN.

Just a coincidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads