Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
Did the babysitter cut something with the knife?
Did she feel the blade herself?
If neither of those, what makes her so sure that it was sharp?
If I saw a knife sitting on a counter in someones home, for instance, I would not assume that it was sharp. I would simply describe it based on me seeing it. It might be big or small, black or white, but I wouldn't know if it was sharp or not.

So I guess we have to take this as either the babysitter touched the knife, or is lying, right?

Just speaking for myself here but if I saw a knife and it had a shiny edge on the blade I would definitely assume that the knife had been sharpened. If it was a new knife, then I would also assume that it was sharp. I'm wondering why it should matter. A knife will cut even if it is dull, it would just be more painful to be cut with a dull knife. What does it matter? Just wondering. :waitasec:

I don't know how to add them.

Near the bottom of the page, you will see all the tags that have been added, to the right, there is a thing that says edit tags. You just click that and it gives you a box to add tags.

Just speaking for myself here but if I saw a knife and it had a shiny edge on the blade I would definitely assume that the knife had been sharpened. If it was a new knife, then I would also assume that it was sharp. I'm wondering why it should matter. A knife will cut even if it is dull, it would just be more painful to be cut with a dull knife. What does it matter? Just wondering. :waitasec:

I would never assume it was sharp, but that's just me. It matters to me for credibility reasons.

For all we know, FBI interviewed the babysitter and discounted her story. She can't even get the date correct......

You know the truth slips off TPS's tongue like terpentine. Can you say :pinocchio:

I realized my addiction when my keyboard had some issues with certain letters, only to find that there was 3 weeks' worth of popcorn stuck in the cracks. Then, when I got up to clean it, my arse stuck in the chair. That day, my friends, I knew I had a problem. lollllll :loser:

:crazy: LOL, I'm with you on that one. I just had to have my contact lens prescription changed because of eye strain.........and yes, I do have carpal tunnel now. I have also , hmmmmmmmmmmmm, gained a couple of pounds since I discovered this web.............

The room had a kitchenette. A knife wouldn't be unusual.

Plus, how did the reporter find this babysitter?? And, then, wonder of wonders, hooks her up with Tammi.

what was the hotel called where she stayed in san antonio?

:crazy: LOL, I'm with you on that one. I just had to have my contact lens prescription changed because of eye strain.........and yes, I do have carpal tunnel now. I have also , hmmmmmmmmmmmm, gained a couple of pounds since I discovered this web.............

Hello, my name is Lisanne and I am addicted to Websleuths....

I'll take a stab at it..lol. No the fb postings are prolly not in the media. But, we are allowed to paraphrase post from there right? So I think it can be included. Most of us have been following this and have seen it posted several times in these threads so there has been no doubting it right?

All the earlier screen shots from the facebook page were removed. A link is needed to reference the information.

Some members have seen the information via the screen shots or by becoming a friend on the facebook page.

Many members yet to come to the thread will have no clue what everyone is talking about and they will be asking loads of questions and asking for a link.

The only way people can read the information is by becoming a friend to that page. Without being a friend it looks a "private" club that has to be joined to get the information.

I, for one, don't want to have to join to read. :crazy:

Is TS still posting on FB? Did she do her 12:30 interview with her bff Nancy Grace?

I'm not on this thread all the time but check in several times a day and I'm sure this has been discussed before, if so, sorry. But, my question is: How did Elizabeth access her facebook account while traveling? She communicated with TS. Did she carry a laptop? Did she access a computer at the hotels? Internet cafes? Where?
Hi traveler, I recognise your little ball-dude ! Read your posts with enjoyment. IIRC a poster on this thread quoted a source that said LE says she accessed the internet at hotel. http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/tempe/johnson_case_011210 I am wondering if every message attributed to her came from her, this whole deal is so convoluted.:waitasec:

The room had a kitchenette. A knife wouldn't be unusual.

Plus, how did the reporter find this babysitter?? And, then, wonder of wonders, hooks her up with Tammi.

Exactly, I agree.
Not to mention that this babysitter admits to having a lot of experience with kids, practically raising her own siblings, etc... and yet does not alert anyone to a drugged up, thin, dirty baby in a dirty hotel with an angry mother who says "If he cries just give him more drugs to shut him up", a sharp knife next to the bed, and being greeted by the mom with a look of "she looked like she wanted to kill me"

I think this babysitter was actually there. I just think she is embellishing the story to fit somebody elses directed version.

The fact that Tammi admitted to speaking to the babysitter the night before any of us heard from the babysitter herself, just screams hinky to me.

I fully believe that this babysitter was told what to say, and I think it even goes back to long before the night Tammi admitted to talking with her on the phone.

I don't believe the baby sitter's story. Not all of it. While some of it may have been factual - baby may have been cranky (he could have been tired, hungry, teething, had gas, etc), scared (a lot of babies are afraid of strangers), but to make the jump that he was unkepted and not taken care of - I don't know. I'm not taking up for EJ, but at least she made sure he was on a feeding schedule and had formula and baby food. He did not show signs of mistreatment and he did not have diaper rash. AND she cared enough about him to have someone watch him while she went off to do whatever for those two hours (even though she did hire a complete stranger which was not a good idea!). Again, not taking up for EJ, but she didn't totally ignore the needs of her baby. I think the baby sitter embellished her story a bit to make EJ look even worse than she already appears. JMO!

I would never assume it was sharp, but that's just me. It matters to me for credibility reasons.

You are entitiled to your opinion. Myself, I do not find it out of the realm of possibilities to assume a knife is sharp.

QUOTE=pghbrandi;4685443]Hi Lisanne[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause::applause:[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members