AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like EJ won't be getting any visits very soon:

"A planned national protest of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's policies has prompted the department to suspend visitations at most county jails for 24 hours this weekend, officials said.

People visiting inmates in the Durango complex, including Tent City, Estrella, Durango, and Lower Buckeye jails, are expected to be turned away between 7 a.m. Saturday and 7 a.m. Sunday, according to a statement released by the sheriff's office
."

http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/2010/01/15/20100115abrk-mcsojails0115.html

News reports say she is in the Estrella jail:
http://www.kpho.com/news/22227955/detail.html

I think Estrella is where they usually detain females charged with serious crimes. I doubt she'll ever be held in Tent City, I believe that it's used mostly for people convicted of DUIs and similar crimes.

I did see a news clip in front of Estrella when they were reporting on Eliz.

Maricopa - never a dull moment. In addition to everything else, they also have that low-life who kidnapped Natalie on Christmas. OMG - he's horrible.

But then -- we have to remember, there are miracles. I will never forget listening to the scanner and hearing that she was in the truck and safe. I'm getting goosebumps right now.

Gabriel - we're waiting for you, too.

Does anyone read Sheriff Joe's Twitter? He said on the 11th that he was going to be on NG to talk about a female prisoner in one of his jails. Did I miss this? I know I watched the show Monday but don't remember seeing him on there. :(

I think the Smiths were figuring on hiding Gabriel til his looks changed....

I wonder what would have happened if EJ hadn't sent the death text to Logan?

I realized my addiction when my keyboard had some issues with certain letters, only to find that there was 3 weeks' worth of popcorn stuck in the cracks. Then, when I got up to clean it, my arse stuck in the chair. That day, my friends, I knew I had a problem. lollllll :loser:

Gosh, now I need popcorn....

Does anyone read Sheriff Joe's Twitter? He said on the 11th that he was going to be on NG to talk about a female prisoner in one of his jails. Did I miss this? I know I watched the show Monday but don't remember seeing him on there. :(

I am on his twitter, i don't remember seeing that but I did see the lock down twit today.

I'm am really surprised that san antonio police didnt immediately gather up an army and search landfills etc. Something isn't right. They are either idiots and dropped the ball after EJ texted a message claiming "murder" or the cops are keeping information sealed pertaining to Gabriel being hidden somewhere. Maybe its just me but I really feel something is seriously amiss ,.,.

Unless the FBI has very good evidence that Gabriel is alive.

Melissa

has anyone discussed the fact that the pictures that TPS uploaded of gabriel at christmas were uploaded on Dec 22nd.

She may have just waited to upload them... but there is no caption on them saying anything like "we miss him"

So this is somewhat O/T. But does anyone know what it would take for Gabe to get his own sub-forum?
There is just so much to this case, it would be nice to be able to organize everything.

I am so on the same wave length. I think this case will really be drawn out in court and we will be following for a long time.

Looks like EJ won't be getting any visits very soon:

"A planned national protest of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's policies has prompted the department to suspend visitations at most county jails for 24 hours this weekend, officials said.

People visiting inmates in the Durango complex, including Tent City, Estrella, Durango, and Lower Buckeye jails, are expected to be turned away between 7 a.m. Saturday and 7 a.m. Sunday, according to a statement released by the sheriff's office."

http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/2010/01/15/20100115abrk-mcsojails0115.html

News reports say she is in the Estrella jail:
http://www.kpho.com/news/22227955/detail.html

I think Estrella is where they usually detain females charged with serious crimes. I doubt she'll ever be held in Tent City, I believe that it's used mostly for people convicted of DUIs and similar crimes.

Sheriff Joe ??? aka Balogna Joe? I adore that man and his policies! He's MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!

I really got into this case when I saw the first pictures of Gabriel. My grandson is now 15 months old, and he looked just like Gabriel at 8 months. The little rash on his face and all ( thank goodness for California Baby Cream, a wonder cream for all )...it just breaks my heart to no end!

Welcome Kappy. I think I missed out on your Welcoming yesterday.
My son is two days older than Gabe and this case is just breaking my heart. I read here all day and then go home and just kiss and hug my son like crazy.
Thanks for the advice on California Baby Cream. My son got a rash on his cheeks over Xmas and nothing helped. Next time I will take your advice.

no more posts either in a while....tammi must be back on (deleting). I think she is posing as A.P. on her page as well.

A.P. comment or reply to EJ's news conference made me suspicious. No other friends either. TS couldn't be that stupid could she? lol.

A babysitter who watched Gabriel Johnson the night he and his mother arrived in San Antonio says Elizabeth Johnson seemed detached from her son. 18-year-old Analisa Urias says Johnson contacted her after seeing her babysitter ad on Craigslist and hired her to watch her son on the night of December 21st at the Homegate Studios and Suites on Laureate Drive.
“She was not affectionate towards Gabriel or anything, it did not seem like she really wanted him.” said Urias who says Johnson gave very few instructions to the babysitter before leaving. Urias says there was a sharp knife sitting in the room.
http://www.kens5.com/news/Baby-Gabriels-sitter-speaks-out-81782547.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member