AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Patty!!! :)
I actually knew that. I meant I don't think we can post links to OTHER crime forums. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong though.
As long as the site has not been banned, we can link to other forums.
In fact, linking is what we do, as opposed to just discussing it or cut and pasting.
Say someone on the InSession boards finds a factoid on the ex girlfriend of Tammis son...(just an example). A poster here, can see and give the link, as well as saying, look what they just found. We don't talk about it, it isn't allowed here, but we can go look. We just couldn't use that persons name on this board, as they haven't been named by the media.
The best bet is to save the information, and then, when and if the media picks it up, we can then post what we have and discuss it. It's the same as the comments on news sites, we can't just sit and discuss anyone named in a comment, but we can talk about the comment itself and link it.

I have no idea if that made sense and please correct me if I am wrong. This is how I've understood it for the time I've been here.

ETA: No real reason I used the IS boards as an example, just that I know we could still link them as of a few weeks ago, unlike some of the other forums that have been banned.

Uhhh - do YOU actually wake up in the middle of the night and go over to the computer to see if somebody said something, and what does everyone think of that? have you been logged in for a month now, never unlogging?

On my computer, I'm exactly where I belong - the MOST addicted. And this is scary.

I did that last night! :dance:

In fact, linking is what we do, as opposed to just discussing it or cut and pasting.
Say someone on the InSession boards finds a factoid on the ex girlfriend of Tammis son...(just an example). A poster here, can see and give the link, as well as saying, look what they just found. We don't talk about it, it isn't allowed here, but we can go look. We just couldn't use that persons name on this board, as they haven't been named by the media.
The best bet is to save the information, and then, when and if the media picks it up, we can then post what we have and discuss it. It's the same as the comments on news sites, we can't just sit and discuss anyone named in a comment, but we can talk about the comment itself and link it.

I have no idea if that made sense and please correct me if I am wrong. This is how I've understood it for the time I've been here.

ETA: No real reason I used the IS boards as an example, just that I know we could still link them as of a few weeks ago, unlike some of the other forums that have been banned.

Kind of silly to police this site so extremely IMO. We are liable for what we say it would seem, not the site owner.....oh well.

Oh and also, (forgot to include my thoughts on the case, haha) I had a very strong feeling in the CA case that Caylee was in fact deceased from the get-go. However in this case.....I can see how EJ might have done something to the baby based on what the baby sitter said about her being irritated and the baby not being well cared for, especially if the baby is fussy every time he is put down, she is not gonna be able to handle that at all. However I really dont have a gut feeling that something horrible has happened to the baby. Honestly with all the players involved.......I hope to God the baby IS with someone else and they are taking good care of him. I had a dream last night about the couple that took the baby and in the dream the baby was more loved than he ever was with the bio mom and dad.........anyway all of this is jmo and I hope that the baby is not dead.......at this point I am not convinced he is and its only a matter of time before he is found. Unless this turns into another Madeleine McCann story......I hope not.
Great sleuthing everyone! You all ROCK! :)

You'll know youre a WS addict the first time you look at your keyboard and realize you can't read the lettering on F5 anymore...from all the refreshing. Or when your doctor wants to know how you got carpal tunnel in one finger. Or when you are discussing a high profile case in casual conversation and offer to go get someone the link.

It is pretty easy to know if a site has been banned, because when you post your link it will come across with ***** instead of the addy

Kind of silly to police this site so extremely IMO. We are liable for what we say it would seem, not the site owner.....oh well.

And that is true, but being the best online community means having the best standards.
We are victim friendly, we don't make victims out of innocent parties by assisting in their lives and backgrounds being torn apart.

IMO the strict rules are what make this site great. Not as much crud as the other boards.
We still "forget" sometimes and have to be reminded by our fellow members, mods, and sometimes the owner, but IMO it's worth it.

Keeps it classy. :dance:

You'll know youre a WS addict the first time you look at your keyboard and realize you can't read the lettering on F5 anymore...from all the refreshing. Or when your doctor wants to know how you got carpal tunnel in one finger. Or when you are discussing a high profile case in casual conversation and offer to go get someone the link.

Or when every conversation you have with someone begins and ends in
"in my opinion"
Or "for what it's worth"

lol

Not really, it helps keep out the zoo like free for all mess that you see on the other boards..........and that's a good thing!

Your review, corrections, and additions to this info would be greatly appreciated!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 through Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tammi claims that the Smiths and Logan were in contact from December 19 through this timeframe. It appears that contact may have ceased as early as December 19, but could have continued through December 23.

On December 22, Elizabeth checks into a hotel in San Antonio, paying for 5 nights (through the night of December 26).

The hotel clerk who checked her in states that she checked in under a different name and believes she had a Texas ID. The clerk doesn't see a baby. The clerk sees Elizabeth one more time when she asked for some towels.

On December 22 at 12:31pm, Jack posts on his FaceBook that they are experiencing a 'hiccup' with 'the new baby' Gabriel. Jack writes that Elizabeth picked up Gabriel the evening of December 18 for a visit with Logan, and hasn't been seen or heard from since.

During this timeframe, the Smiths find Elizabeth's MySpace, and leave a private message regarding Gabriel.

Elizabeth texts and phones with the Smiths. Elizabeth says that she plans to "keep running". Elizabeth says that, since she didn't want Logan to have Gabriel, and the Smiths couldn`t adopt him because Logan wouldn`t sign the papers, she would just keep running forever. The Smiths told Elizabeth that she would be found.

Elizabeth said she had one message for Logan. She told Tammi to tell Logan to sign the papers, and in 5 days, Elizabeth would bring Gabriel back and sign the papers herself. Elizabeth said that if Logan did not sign the papers, she would not bring Gabriel back.

On December 23, Tammi posts on her FaceBook that Elizabeth and Gabriel were on the road, that Elizabeth found "an underground help" in TX. She writes that the 'help' had given Elizabeth formula, diapers, etc, and all the legal 'formalities'.

Tammi says she posted this because she 'was somewhat threatened' by Logan. Tammi said she posted it also to let Logan knew that the Smiths didn`t want any further involvement with Elizabeth, Gabriel, or Logan.

On December 23, Elizabeth hires a babysitter to watch Gabriel at the hotel from 11:45am until 1:30pm. Elizabeth did not tell the babysitter where she was going.

On December 24, Logan files for an emergency custody hearing.

IMO the strict rules are what make this site great. Not as much crud as the other boards.
We still "forget" sometimes and have to be reminded by our fellow members, mods, and sometimes the owner, but IMO it's worth it.

Yep and I was just going to say thanks everyone. This excercise feels really good to me. Maybe we should practice it more often.

NOW.... where is Gabe? LOL

Actually the site owner is liable if they allow things like that so instead of deleting and removing post constantly they have these rules.

I was on another site and it actually had to be closed down due to members talking about someone who was not actually on the site but got wind about it was threatening to sue the owner.

Uhhh - do YOU actually wake up in the middle of the night and go over to the computer to see if somebody said something, and what does everyone think of that? have you been logged in for a month now, never unlogging?

On my computer, I'm exactly where I belong - the MOST addicted. And this is scary.

Love reading your posts wat :) Gotta admit I turn it off for the night ! Still, I wouldn't be hasty to toss out the word addiction . I would think of words like communicative, interested, motivated, caring, participating, sharing, dedicated, etc. Personally, I would rather be here with you and WS and YT and the world than watching my neighbors, who have no computers, rev up the bike again, argue, or yell at the TV ! :twocents:

I agree, I run my own forum and give people freedom to do what they want. I highly believe in the 1st amendment and honor it. Most of my members are very respectable and I seldom ever have a problem.......

all it takes is one bad apple though to throw a wrench into the fan and screw things up.

It's very odd, but Layla was REALLY standing up for her friend, 30 or so posts -- and now everything is gone.

You don't know how much I appreciate this example.
When I read policy's, some of it goes over my head,,,I LOVE things spelled out the way you just did. TY!

It's very odd, but Layla was REALLY standing up for her friend, 30 or so posts -- and now everything is gone.

Maybe she took a walk?

I don't think she really knows her IRL. Seriously I think she added her when this all started.

Love reading your posts wat :) Gotta admit I turn it off for the night ! Still, I wouldn't be hasty to toss out the word addiction . I would think of words like communicative, interested, motivated, caring, participating, sharing, dedicated, etc. Personally, I would rather be here with you and WS and YT and the world than watching my neighbors, who have no computers, rev up the bike again, argue, or yell at the TV ! :twocents:

Thanks, you made me feel better! You mean the neighbors who are watching "Three's Company" again instead of the news?

wonder why HLN is not covering the recent news on this story. Could it be, it interferes with NG so that she can have the "Bombshell" instead ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove