AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fwiw, I believe that if EJ is convicted on all charges, she will serve each sentence consecutively, not concurrently. Iirc, it has something to do with Arizona laws about dangerous crimes against children.

I would go look it up in the Arizona Revised Statutes, but it took me over an hour to make it to the end of this thread and I don't want to have to play catch up again, lol.

IMO the strict rules are what make this site great. Not as much crud as the other boards.
We still "forget" sometimes and have to be reminded by our fellow members, mods, and sometimes the owner, but IMO it's worth it.

Keeps it classy. :dance:
ITA ! I described reading another site as "Trying" to read the other site ! I joined here because of the rules, after trying to follow another site while screaming at the screen "Ban that idjt ! Not Again ! Why are they allowing this? Are you guys blind to this nonsense?" etc. Love to WS members, the owner, and mods. We are looking for the Baby G and I Thank You.

wonder why HLN is not covering the recent news on this story. Could it be, it interferes with NG so that she can have the "Bombshell" instead ???

Actually, Nancy yells "bombshell" even if the news is 4 months old, and then does a recap of the past 4 months. IMO.

But, tonight is FRIDAY -- Nance takes off on Fridays, so it should be a good show. Whoo Hoo!

Actually, Nancy yells "bombshell" even if the news is 4 months old, and then does a recap of the past 4 months. IMO.

But, tonight is FRIDAY -- Nance takes off on Fridays, so it should be a good show. Whoo Hoo!

Doesn't JVM do her show from time to time on Fridays? I so wanted to see her doing it last Friday, she gets loud with people and I love how stern she is with people, she doesn't let much get by her!

Maybe she host tonight! (Fingers crossed)

ETA: I would really LOVE to see Mark host that damn show he would take these two by surprise! lol

Ha! You are so right!

Doesn't JVM do her show from time to time on Fridays? I so wanted to see her doing it last Friday, she gets loud with people and I love how stern she is with people, she doesn't let much get by her!

Maybe she host tonight! (Fingers crossed)

ETA: I would really LOVE to see Mark host that damn show he would take these two by surprise! lol

I kinda like when Mike Brooks (is that his name?) does it.

I'm am really surprised that san antonio police didnt immediately gather up an army and search landfills etc. Something isn't right. They are either idiots and dropped the ball after EJ texted a message claiming "murder" or the cops are keeping information sealed pertaining to Gabriel being hidden somewhere. Maybe its just me but I really feel something is seriously amiss ,.,.

It's very odd, but Layla was REALLY standing up for her friend, 30 or so posts -- and now everything is gone.

Maybe someone felt she was getting to much attention if ya know what I mean!

ETA: wow posts are dissapearing around HERE right and left today!

Thank you for your reply. However, the new member I am communicating with has provided me with her name. Thank you for your assistance. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Huh? You asked a question and I replied....no inconvenience. :waitasec:

I know I am new, and this may have been covered...but does anyone know if Gabriel's pediatrician has been contacted ?? Would give interesting information on Gabriel overall health for the past 8 plus months...that is if she had a pedatrcian.

You'll know youre a WS addict the first time you look at your keyboard and realize you can't read the lettering on F5 anymore...from all the refreshing. Or when your doctor wants to know how you got carpal tunnel in one finger. Or when you are discussing a high profile case in casual conversation and offer to go get someone the link.

Funny, cause it's SO true.
Actually, for me, I knew I was addicted when I started yelling at the TV when Nancy Grace was on because she was WAY behind on the info. Also, saying initials instead of names, and carrying over IMO, JMO, BBM etc to emails and texts. LMAO.

Looks like EJ won't be getting any visits very soon:

"A planned national protest of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's policies has prompted the department to suspend visitations at most county jails for 24 hours this weekend, officials said.

People visiting inmates in the Durango complex, including Tent City, Estrella, Durango, and Lower Buckeye jails, are expected to be turned away between 7 a.m. Saturday and 7 a.m. Sunday, according to a statement released by the sheriff's office
."

http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/2010/01/15/20100115abrk-mcsojails0115.html

News reports say she is in the Estrella jail:
http://www.kpho.com/news/22227955/detail.html

I think Estrella is where they usually detain females charged with serious crimes. I doubt she'll ever be held in Tent City, I believe that it's used mostly for people convicted of DUIs and similar crimes.

Looks like EJ won't be getting any visits very soon:

"A planned national protest of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's policies has prompted the department to suspend visitations at most county jails for 24 hours this weekend, officials said.

People visiting inmates in the Durango complex, including Tent City, Estrella, Durango, and Lower Buckeye jails, are expected to be turned away between 7 a.m. Saturday and 7 a.m. Sunday, according to a statement released by the sheriff's office
."

http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/2010/01/15/20100115abrk-mcsojails0115.html

News reports say she is in the Estrella jail:
http://www.kpho.com/news/22227955/detail.html

I think Estrella is where they usually detain females charged with serious crimes. I doubt she'll ever be held in Tent City, I believe that it's used mostly for people convicted of DUIs and similar crimes.

Did she get moved from 4th Ave. Jail? I thought thats where she was anyways.

So this is somewhat O/T. But does anyone know what it would take for Gabe to get his own sub-forum?
There is just so much to this case, it would be nice to be able to organize everything.

Funny, cause it's SO true.
Actually, for me, I knew I was addicted when I started yelling at the TV when Nancy Grace was on because she was WAY behind on the info. Also, saying initials instead of names, and carrying over IMO, JMO, BBM etc to emails and texts. LMAO.

I realized my addiction when my keyboard had some issues with certain letters, only to find that there was 3 weeks' worth of popcorn stuck in the cracks. Then, when I got up to clean it, my arse stuck in the chair. That day, my friends, I knew I had a problem. lollllll :loser:

I really got into this case when I saw the first pictures of Gabriel. My grandson is now 15 months old, and he looked just like Gabriel at 8 months. The little rash on his face and all ( thank goodness for California Baby Cream, a wonder cream for all )...it just breaks my heart to no end!

I know I am new, and this may have been covered...but does anyone know if Gabriel's pediatrician has been contacted ?? Would give interesting information on Gabriel overall health for the past 8 plus months...that is if she had a pedatrcian.

Kappy you are right. I have not seen anything from cps or a pediatrician. And that would be interesting. Something tells me though that even tho EJ was apprently overwhelmed with motherhood, she probably took pretty decent care of him. In all of the pictures I have seen he looks very healthy if not overly happy. This is not based on anything I know but just what I feel by looking at the pictures. I get the feeling that a young selfish young lady was preyed upon by a predator. If you had been the one to catch up with her on one of her bad days you might have created quite a different outcome. JMO with what I know so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hulet